Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, first thing 80 sees is this VC already on page 5 as he enters the game. Verb first on the list...rolling a couple different variables around (ongoing feud, wanting to use the power before he's speed lynched, being a, basically, incredibly excitable psycho, I get it.

The post Jack is all over about bomb stuff is just a sort hail mary of a wifom. I do sh*t like that all the time.

I don't see how JiF could play this off as scummy. I don't see what Jack's talking about. Why are they both practically begging to get lynched?

I wasn't on him for saying it.

I was on Ishy for saying he didn't.

Also, first thing 80 sees is this VC already on page 5 as he enters the game. Verb first on the list...rolling a couple different variables around (ongoing feud, wanting to use the power before he's speed lynched, being a, basically, incredibly excitable psycho, I get it. 

The post Jack is all over about bomb stuff is just a sort hail mary of a wifom. I do sh*t like that all the time. 

I don't see how JiF could play this off as scummy. I don't see what Jack's talking about. Why are they both practically begging to get lynched?

Find what scummy?  You're playing great.

@Ape I've got three letters for you lolz GFY

I'm gunna break down my thinking for you. I'm not back pedaling, and I haven't done so.

First thing, Verbal gets shot and 80 claims he's the vig who did it.

My thinking: hey this is pretty good. Got scum so it's a plus. Then I got wondering why someone would shoot a one time ability blindly so I ask questions.

When I ask questions I get jumped on for asking them. Ishy looks to be defending 80. It comes off as scummy.

Crush' vote also read as scummy.

I've concentrated on Ishy, and 80 and slightly on crush. I've been joke posting around with you for sentiment.

I see one thing that comes off as scummy and I hound it until it's a dead end or something shakes loose then go on that trail.

And if day one is all nonsensical votes and fluff posts why are mine under scrutiny?

I even posted about nowhere verb being called scum, and not knowing what we were up against and tried to work a little set up to get the game moving.

But ape if I'm not welcome in your club or wanted in these games you can just say it. You don't have to hand me back handed remarks about dm and new players. There's more forums then this one and there will be more games following this one. If I'm an annoyance or a bother I can quickly remove that inposition for you.

Now I'm out

Those comments have nothing to do with you being welcome here. I'm glad you play... don't make this about more than the game, because that is all I'm doing is playing the game.

The best part of his reveal, he told the Doctor to not protect him...as if anyone in their right mind would protect that ******* moron.

That little post was all adrenalin still pumping through his psychotic little veins. He was trying to half ass wifom scum. I didn't pay it any mind. 

After this I'm done with this line.

Last you'll hear from me for a while. Gunna run to the gym and grab a bite to eat. Probably be in in a few hours

Now I'm out

Be back in 2 hrs

Lulz.

I wasn't on him for saying it.

I was on Ishy for saying he didn't.

Saying he didn't say what? I remember reading Ishy's posts after the kill thinking the same thing. Like ok, 80's most likely vig, NOT confirmed but yeah, for now, I'll roll with those odds...sorta thing.

Saying he didn't say what? I remember reading Ishy's posts after the kill thinking the same thing. Like ok, 80's most likely vig, NOT confirmed but yeah, for now, I'll roll with those odds...sorta thing.

Jack said 80 breadcrumbed a Bomb / Watcher role. I said he didn't. Still say he didn't. Guess everyone will have to make their own interpretation of what 80 was saying.....

Finding 80 scummy. Thanks man. Trying hard over here. 

I'm not sure if I think he's scummy but he should die.  I get it if people want to focus else where, I guess.  Pac is a great consolation prize.  He's definitely scum.

Jack said 80 breadcrumbed a Bomb / Watcher role. I said he didn't. Still say he didn't. Guess everyone will have to make their own interpretation of what 80 was saying.....

Yeah yeah, that one post with the, don't protect me doc, thing. That was a weak wifom to scum sorta thing. I gave it a shrug and a nod. Jack's stoned.  

Jack is back and still a raving lunatic.  no idea why people are acting like there is anything to anything he says.  80 is a pre-coital bundle of hyper masterbatic nonsense.  Let's lynch Smash and get this game rolling.

I'm not sure if I think he's scummy but he should die.  I get it if people want to focus else where, I guess.  Pac is a great consolation prize.  He's definitely scum.

Stop talking and just be cute.  Stick to cool sayings like " I'm Batman". 

Yeah yeah, that one post with the, don't protect me doc, thing. That was a weak wifom to scum sorta thing. I gave it a shrug and a nod. Jack's stoned.  

If had was still of any use to the town, he wouldn't have revealed he shot Verb. Unless 80 took credit for a kill he didn't actually submit, I believe him. Which was the question I asked JIF, more or less... what aspect of 80's claims was the "lie"?

Ok, so you just don't like the way he retardedly used his gun? Coming from SMC that'd be more believable. I'm voting Pac so h5!

Jack is back and still a raving lunatic.  no idea why people are acting like there is anything to anything he says.  80 is a pre-coital bundle of hyper masterbatic nonsense.  Let's lynch Smash and get this game rolling.

At some point you have to put all the sh*t through a sieve and figure out if there's any corn in it. You can't just disregard a player because he has historically never made sense.

See that's the ticket.  No tingles today I spent all day fighting with my ex wifes lawyer,  Rough day for me.

Sorry bud. I will drink a beer right this minute on your behalf. Then another one for your other behalf. ;)

If had was still of any use to the town, he wouldn't have revealed he shot Verb. Unless 80 took credit for a kill he didn't actually submit, I believe him. Which was the question I asked JIF, more or less... what aspect of 80's claims was the "lie"?

pretty sure 80 called it before the scene even happens, so the first part would be impossible. 

At some point you have to put all the sh*t through a sieve and figure out if there's any corn in it. You can't just disregard a player because he has historically never made sense.

Agreed.  But at the same time it muddles up the game and eventually if he is scum he will show his ass.  I like Smash for scum. 

:donk:

and double**** Pac for using this icon. I use this icon. He needs to die superbad. 

Ok, so you just don't like the way he retardedly used his gun? Coming from SMC that'd be more believable. I'm voting Pac so h5!

I dont like anything about him.

See that's the ticket.  No tingles today I spent all day fighting with my ex wifes lawyer,  Rough day for me.

You make me tingle. 

Agreed.  But at the same time it muddles up the game and eventually if he is scum he will show his ass.  I like Smash for scum. 

I'm with you are Smash, which I noted earlier, I just haven't voted him yet. Let myself get too distracted.

:donk:

and double**** Pac for using this icon. I use this icon. He needs to die superbad. 

I liked your case on Pac earlier, and can convince myself to agree with JIF about Pac hitting his scumtells.

Give it a couple more months.  He will get bored frustrated and fun again.  

Let me see if I can accelerate this a bit... 

Have I told you guys lately how awesome it is to be married to a woman I get to fall in love with over-and-over again every day? Or about my sweet baby girl, how much of a Daddy's girl she is? How she just started sitting upright on her own this week, and how she loves big huggies and zerberts? Or how about my puppy? My sweet shadow, at my side at all times EXCEPT when she's "standing guard" as we call it over my wife and baby during feedings? 

That should do it... 

Archived