Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A flesh wound on the first try I see. I'll lay off you for now

I do every new player a favor, one favor. That was yours. These guys are going to eat you alive... don't worry, I know where to find your dad. I'll mail him what's left of you... one piece at a time.

I do every new player a favor, one favor. That was yours. These guys are going to eat you alive... don't worry, I know where to find your dad. I'll mail him what's left of you... one piece at a time.

Lame. Looks like I'm going to have to carry you for a couple rounds.

What's up little bro bro?

You think you and me can take this game over and win it by like page 8?

The better question is how many pages it'll take young man BG to break.  I think page 8 is a good wrap it all up point.

The warship Sulaco hovered over LV-426 and the dropship descended towards the planet. All the way down to the surface, 2 people were bickering.

"Your a fag"..."It's 'you're'"..."**** you"..."DIAF"..."I'm going to shoot you in the face"..."Not if I jab a pencil through your left eye socket first"...

They went on like this for the entire trip. As the dropship landed, a shot rang out and Verbal dropped to the ground, clutching his face as he bled out and died. 

Verbal, a member of the Weyland corporation, has died. 

It is still day. 

The warship Sulaco hovered over LV-426 and the dropship descended towards the planet. All the way down to the surface, 2 people were bickering.

"Your a fag"..."It's 'you're'"..."**** you"..."DIAF"..."I'm going to shoot you in the face"..."Not if I jab a pencil through your left eye socket first"...

They went on like this for the entire trip. As the dropship landed, a shot rang out and Verbal dropped to the ground, clutching his face as he bled out and died. 

Verbal, a member of the Weyland corporation, has died. 

It is still day. 

You're welcome.

Archived