Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verbal, this is for you, pu$$y.  You shoulda shot me last time you had a gun.  Instead you pissed yourself and I beat your a$$.  I beat that a$$ all day.

alg-rex-gestures-jpg.jpg

F*ck you, Verbal.

Here's my reveal: I'm Rex Ryan, a 1-shot badass who took out scum. Now that I'm confirmed town, you mother f*ckers can unvote me and we can get down to business. GFY's.

Your anything but confirmed. Saying other wise on a game that Leelou has said dpr helped her with is absurd. She's more then a capable mod, and you know how dpr likes his twists. Who's to say your not godfather or a mafioso trying to hide behind the kill.

Either way nice shot if it was you :)

I'm still keeping my vote on ape. I'm just saying scummy is as scummy does. You also took a one shot on day one without knowledge. You could of easily took out the finder or doc. I'm liking that play less and less. Only scum knows they are gunna hit or would have the audaciousness to piss away a role that could be critical near endgame.

Ishy he did take out a scum and I agree a win is a win.

But I'm just saying all probably isn't as it appears. He has a one shot role, shoots it as soon as he gets on board at a random target and it just happens to be mafioso. There's 15 players. So probably four mafioso. A little bit better then 25% odds. But he also has high odds of hitting a power role.

Right now it looks good for the town. However if he hit our finder or doc, we'd be singing a different tune. I dislike the play, especially with a one shot ability, as it's wasted. He had a slightly less then 75% chance of hitting town and us losing a townie or a rolled townie, and the vig shot.

I'm not gunna accept it at face value and let him skate.

Oh, and Jack, there's no chance in hell I "skate" through this game.  Undoubtedly, Verbal is either going to convince his scum buddies to make me the revenge kill tonight OR they'll attempt to spin me as some sort of SK who was just crazy enough to call my shot beforehand and draw attention to myself, and get town to lynch me.

Either way I'm a dead man, and soon.

@ Doc: Don't protect me tonight. I'm reduced to vanilla town. Let scum come at me tonight. Come at me bro and see what happens.

Next you Wifom a power role. Of course scum is gunna go for you. You are the closest thing to a proven townie, and yet you push that out in the open. I've never liked telling someone how to use their ability.

You'd of had to know verb was scum to take that shot that early, most logical course of action and since Occam's Razor cuts the deepest and truest it leaves two possibilities. Your the cop or your scum. And since you claimed one time vig it's most likely the latter.

Your kill has earned you an investigation tonight or whenever the cop desires to. Until the moment you are vetted ill plan for the worst. So all surprises are pleasant ones

Are you seriously claiming he's scum....and he shot his own teammate? Or a Cop with a killing ability?

First you throw out the possibility that he's the Cop, then in the next paragraph you say that he's earned an investigation.....from the Cop. Just throwing ideas around and seeing what will stick?

It's possible he's third party but personally I doubt it.

Jack seems rusty.

Given the fact that we've had a scum flip, and it seems that the mafia are the Waylan Corp. employees, I think it's HIGHLY likely that there's an SK. The Alien itself would be a perfect fit for that role.

Jack seems rusty.

Given the fact that we've had a scum flip, and it seems that the mafia are the Waylan Corp. employees, I think it's HIGHLY likely that there's an SK. The Alien itself would be a perfect fit for that role.

Jack seems rusty.

Archived