Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me see if I can accelerate this a bit... 

Have I told you guys lately how awesome it is to be married to a woman I get to fall in love with over-and-over again every day? Or about my sweet baby girl, how much of a Daddy's girl she is? How she just started sitting upright on her own this week, and how she loves big huggies and zerberts? Or how about my puppy? My sweet shadow, at my side at all times EXCEPT when she's "standing guard" as we call it over my wife and baby during feedings?

That should do it... 

prolly protecting the breast milk from the fat hairy amorphous blob that only gets off the couch to eat or sh*t.

Agreed.  But at the same time it muddles up the game and eventually if he is scum he will show his ass.  I like Smash for scum. 

I'm with you are Smash, which I noted earlier, I just haven't voted him yet. Let myself get too distracted.

I liked your case on Pac earlier, and can convince myself to agree with JIF about Pac hitting his scumtells.

I'm not sure what chubby is casing here but apparently the Monkey is with him (phony ass claim crusher) on lynching me.

Pretty sure Crusher is full of sh*t .... I'm keeping my vote on him.

I'm not sure what chubby is casing here but apparently the Monkey is with him (phony ass claim crusher) on lynching me.

Pretty sure Crusher is full of sh*t .... I'm keeping my vote on him.

What makes you "pretty sure"? Are you counter claiming him? LOL

I don't have much this early, but I'm not seeing what Jack is seeing with Ishy.

Nice shot by 80, if I didn't say so before. Of course, that doesn't clear him, being that there are likely more than one anti-town faction. 

Still not liking JiF's play, but I'm leaving my vote where it is for now. 

Those comments have nothing to do with you being welcome here. I'm glad you play... don't make this about more than the game, because that is all I'm doing is playing the game.

Ape when you tell me multiple times that only new or suck ass dm players mention things I'm saying or you tell me it's not how it's done here I don't get the vibe that I'm welcomed. I'm more then happy to play here and I like most the players. And also one more point I forgot to mention. How can you say everyone else has a null tell but you haven't played with me in a year and you can posture that I'm scum

@ Ishy I posted those while I was waiting to be seated at the restaurant

Saying he didn't say what? I remember reading Ishy's posts after the kill thinking the same thing. Like ok, 80's most likely vig, NOT confirmed but yeah, for now, I'll roll with those odds...sorta thing.

@Hess no. When 80 tried his half ass of a Wifom soft claiming bomb/whatever else. When I mentioned it looked like a soft claim. Ishy jumped up and said he didn't say it. And that's what I was focusing on. Not 80's dicking around but Ishy saying it never happened.

Jack is back and still a raving lunatic. no idea why people are acting like there is anything to anything he says. 80 is a pre-coital bundle of hyper masterbatic nonsense. Let's lynch Smash and get this game rolling.

Glad to see my style hasn't changed that much.

Ape when you tell me multiple times that only new or suck ass dm players mention things I'm saying or you tell me it's not how it's done here I don't get the vibe that I'm welcomed. I'm more then happy to play here and I like most the players. And also one more point I forgot to mention. How can you say everyone else has a null tell but you haven't played with me in a year and you can posture that I'm scum

You are welcome here, leave this subject alone. I referenced things the amateurs do on DM, because you were implying others here would do that dumb sh*t, or would need obvious things explained. It's irrelevant. Move past it.

I never said "everyone else has a null tell". I said a couple of the things you were telling me I should be paying attention to were null tells. I'm not posturing you are scum, I'm guessing you may be scum because you've thoroughly drown out any and all scum hunting with illogical proclamations, followed by bickering and revisionist history of what you say you said. Essentially, I wouldn't put it past you to see how much you can get away with as scum, while gambling that the wifom of "would Jack be this obviously scummy" will keep you from getting lynched.

I've explained this twice now. I won't do it again, because with you I can say it 357 times and you'll still be asking for explanations.

knock it off, you need to toughen up when playing here toots. We abuse one another, and frankly the more abuse you take the more we like you.

didnt crusher claim vanilla town ? Or did I miss something ?

Yes he did. That's why I wisecracked "are you going to counter claim him". 

I would like to know what makes you "pretty sure" he's scum though.

@ctm I'm all for abuse. I can dish it. I can take it. and how'd you know my dancing name

I just like to explain myself when I vote or mention suspicions. I probably read into it wrong, what ape was meaning, and it's not conducive to game play so let's leave it. :)

@ape the only thing I miss wrote was my quick quip to you about crusher. Stop acting buthurt.

And in all for you explaining stuff. It makes for a great reread and some lulz. We will see who's had the correct line of thinking after the game is over.

Yes he did. That's why I wisecracked "are you going to counter claim him". 

I would like to know what makes you "pretty sure" he's scum though.

just a crusher scum tell when he gets voted up he gets nervous does not respond for a while seems like he might have consulted with his scum friends. Then votes me with no real reason and tries to get others to jump on. if he wanted to put pressure to vote me up to a reveal then he should have pointed that out but he didnt that also seems like a scum tell to me.

@ctm I'm all for abuse. I can dish it. I can take it. and how'd you know my dancing name

I just like to explain myself when I vote or mention suspicions. I probably read into it wrong, what ape was meaning, and it's not conducive to game play so let's leave it. :)

@ape the only thing I miss wrote was my quick quip to you about crusher. Stop acting buthurt.

And in all for you explaining stuff. It makes for a great reread and some lulz. We will see who's had the correct line of thinking after the game is over.

I'm acting butthurt? I'm doing everything to keep the game focused on teh game, while you are entertaining the idea of leaving because you "feel unwelcome". 

Which is probably all BS. Don't talk to me about butthurt... don't talk to me. 

just a crusher scum tell when he gets voted up he gets nervous does not respond for a while seems like he might have consulted with his scum friends. Then votes me with no real reason and tries to get others to jump on. if he wanted to put pressure to vote me up to a reveal then he should have pointed that out but he didnt that also seems like a scum tell to me.

Interesting. You are typically the guy who writes off the notion of scum hunting on D1, and here you are with multiple tells on Crushers like 5-6 posts today or whatever he's done.

So, in breaking apart what you are saying... Crusher DID vote you for a reason, I'm making note of this because I agreed with the reason he gave. As for scum tells on Crusher, I see his play as complete opposite of what you are saying. I feel pretty much that Crusher only rallies others to join on a train he starts when he's town, it's not the type of manipulation he excels at as scum. I think it's a town tell, like 99%.

I actually don't even understand the bold sentence, can you maybe re-write it in English? 

You've got stink all over you with this response.

Unvote

Vote Smashmouth

Why don't you two just hug and make up already?

I more or less said, "you don't have to explain the obvious to us like we're DMers". It may be the LEAST offensive thing I've ever said to anyone in a mafia game. I don't actually know what the problem was, and let's face it, he was fine until I voted him - then he got bent and started talking about leaving, which is why it feels contrived.

You're making it hard for me to think you're town.

Interesting. You are typically the guy who writes off the notion of scum hunting on D1, and here you are with multiple tells on Crushers like 5-6 posts today or whatever he's done.

So, in breaking apart what you are saying... Crusher DID vote you for a reason, I'm making note of this because I agreed with the reason he gave. As for scum tells on Crusher, I see his play as complete opposite of what you are saying. I feel pretty much that Crusher only rallies others to join on a train he starts when he's town, it's not the type of manipulation he excels at as scum. I think it's a town tell, like 99%.

I actually don't even understand the bold sentence, can you maybe re-write it in English? 

You've got stink all over you with this response.

Unvote

Vote Smashmouth

ewwww you saw the same things I did.

I don't think I've ever seen smash use the phrase "scum tells"..  like ever.

Archived