Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Becasue Rex Ryan is the head coach of the NY Jets, and Aliens is a movie with Sigourney Weaver and a bunch of HR Giger creations in it.

And no, it is not a given that people have to give a character reveal. That's why I found it interesting that JIF did give one, and it was someone obviously not from the movie.

JiF character revealed?

I'm not familiar with the source. Is there a reason he wouldn't be who he claims to be?

Also, when crush revealed he just gave his role and not his character, I don't know if it's important or not, but since he revealed his role, shouldn't he have to name drop?

Crusher stayed on my FOS list for that same reason. Wasn't something I wanted to push but it was duly noted.

Close.  I'm an AFZ.  Admiral of FriendZoning.

This is a good book for you to read. Just came out:

Screen-Shot-2014-03-05-at-9.03.57-AM.png

Midnight Orgies at Earvin’s House

Many Lakers agree the most beautiful women they ever met were encountered at Johnson’s. They were models, strippers, actresses, exotic dancers. There was no hotter ticket than an invite to the mansion, but—while Laker players and opponents were almost always allowed—women had to meet certain criteria. First, they had to be gorgeous. Second, they had to be promiscuously dressed. Third, they had to be willing to do . . . things.

Johnson fancied himself not merely an entertainer, but a maestro. “If you ever die and go to heaven, you want heaven to be Magic’s house parties,” said Frank Brickowski, a future Lakers teammate. “He would have the finest girls in L.A. there. The absolute finest. And at midnight you had to get busy with somebody or you had to get the **** out. So if you were a guy, at midnight you’d get as close as you could to the hottest possible woman. Magic went around in this freaky voyeuristic way. He’d check on you. He’d go throughout the house, the pool. He’d order people to start doing things. All you had to be was near a chick. There were guys who would yell, ‘Magic, she’s not getting busy! She’s not!’ He’d run over and she’d get busy. Celebrity is seductive in L.A. Girls have this desperation about them, like moths to a flame. It’s sad. But when you’re young and single, fame matters.”

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/jeff-pearlmans-new-book-showtime-chronicles-magic-johnsons-orgies-and-ac-green-virginity-pools/

your being an idiot Monkey breath

I gave good solid reasoning why I looked at Crusher you have given NOTHING up to this point, yet your convinced I have stink all over me ? you need to get over yourself. Day one has 30 freakin pages and Crusher made no sense what so ever as to why he voted me and IMHO his reveal was trash !!! Don't have much time to argue this stupid point of yours Im off to bed see you all later.

My reveal was all it could be.  If people want my charactor I have no issue.  I voted you for that scummy jump(80 is hot so I will following him derp derp derp) to me based of basically nonsense that 80 put out there.  So stop trying to be an internet tuff guy and just die already scumouth. 

someone want to remind me why I'm leading vote getter again?

because I made a silly joke about Leelou?  Or was it the ol' "just because".   Cause "just because" stopped being funny about a year and a half ago.

Give me something to dispute... 

Vote Count

Pac (4) - Lily, Hess, 80, JiF

Smash (2) - Crusher, Ape

Jack (2) - CTM, Nol

Crusher (1) - Smash

Ishy (1) - Jack

80 (1) - Green

Not voting - Ishy, Pac, AVM

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

I voted Hess awhile ago and don't remember unvoting but...

Vote Hess

and look at those names voting me LOL..

It's the all star team for getting things wrong.  I'm starting to feel better about getting their votes.  It should clear me to any and all townies not voting me.

someone want to remind me why I'm leading vote getter again?

because I made a silly joke about Leelou? Or was it the ol' "just because". Cause "just because" stopped being funny about a year and a half ago.

Give me something to dispute...

I cased you dickhead. Now die.

Pac's mission to just turn over every rock until he finds scum makes me think he's trying to point as many fingers away from himself as possible. Be ready for "314 is scum because newb derp derp"

unvote. vote PAC

awesome.

Pac's mission to just turn over every rock until he finds scum makes me think he's trying to point as many fingers away from himself as possible. Be ready for "314 is scum because newb derp derp"

unvote. vote PAC

Incidentally I don't care you're voting me but the whole point of the game is to turn over every rock until you find scum..  unless you're scum.

That's your first lesson and is on the house... the next one will cost you.

Ive seen 15-20 people reading the thread for the last 20 minutes..  No one wants to volunteer anything about the absurdity of this train? 

Hess..  care to give 1 legitimate reason you're voting me?  And it better be said with respect.

Don't you guys even think of Blind Lynching

Ill hold any vote until 80 gets his ass in here

I did find this post from Smash odd on D1 when my train started going.  It can be argued that he was trying a little too hard to look towny-ish, knowing how I'd flip.

Ive seen 15-20 people reading the thread for the last 20 minutes..  No one wants to volunteer anything about the absurdity of this train? 

Hess..  care to give 1 legitimate reason you're voting me?  And it better be said with respect.

Do we NEED a good reason to string you up, ever?

If you shoot Hess on D1 after he hasn't played in forever I will strangle you myself.

It was between you and him..  and I don't care if I get strung up.

I pleaded with him to give me legitimate reasons and play the game..  instead he attacked and said nothing.  I genuinely think he's scum or 3rd party..

so do me a favor and gfy...

1. ContraDICting yourself w JIF on same page.

2. Not understanding the Crusher train

3. Breadcrumbing LD, then taking a long time to answer knowing I was on line as I just posted

4. Doing your general faux, overtly obnoxious politician D1 routine expecting full fleshed out cases by page 15. You love playing this as scum D1.

5. Die pig

3. Breadcrumbing LD, then taking a long time to answer knowing I was on line as I just posted

4. Doing your general faux, overtly obnoxious politician D1 routine expecting full fleshed out cases by page 15. You love playing this as scum D1.

5. Die pig

Too late brah..  too little too late.

5. Die pig

Just so you know I put you down because I think you're scum or 3rd party.  No hard feelings.

Wrote that before your other posts. This will make you go down in infamy you dumbass.

Hey man whatever....  I tried to talk to you for 2 days  and you wouldn't answer me.  If I was wrong and they wind up lynching me for it then scum is back in the game big time.. 

We'll talk it over in the dead thread if it happens.

It was between you and him..  and I don't care if I get strung up.

I pleaded with him to give me legitimate reasons and play the game..  instead he attacked and said nothing.  I genuinely think he's scum or 3rd party..

so do me a favor and gfy...

You are beyond stupid and so bad at this game. 

Archived