Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

Hey man whatever.... I tried to talk to you for 2 days and you wouldn't answer me. If I was wrong and they wind up lynching me for it then scum is back in the game big time..

We'll talk it over in the dead thread if it happens.

we'll although it's fine, I already cased you. Yet you needed it twice. Bc you're a shot for brains.

See you soon.

LOL. No hard feelings at all. Will actually only add to the game.

If I'm wrong then I apologize..  But you were spearheading a campaign to get me lynched and I KNOW I'm town..  if the choice is btw me and the guy trying to get me lynched that I think might be dirty, then who do I choose?

If I wind up being super wrong then it is what it is..  I think I'm used to be called whatever by whoever.

If I'm wrong then I apologize.. But you were spearheading a campaign to get me lynched and I KNOW I'm town.. if the choice is btw me and the guy trying to get me lynched that I think might be dirty, then who do I choose?

If I wind up being super wrong then it is what it is.. I think I'm used to be called whatever by whoever.

you're regurgitating yourself now pig vomit.

Did I start a trend of people calling their shots? 

What's funny is you have no idea how many times I had the gun pointed at you with my finger on the trigger..  no idea.

You should thank me for exhibiting restraint.

OK Pac, credit where credit's due.  Nice shot.

that must have made you throw up in your mouth but thanks..

bluster aside I really have been watching him for a couple days and his play was sh-t.  really thought he was scum but didn't like that I'd have to putt him down like a mutt..  being his 1st game back and all.

The Marines started forming search parties to see if they could find any survivors on LV-426. So far, all they have found is a ghost town. They have determined all of the colonists are in the fusion powered atmosphere processing station. Once the party got there, they walked into a hive with all the colonists cocooned by aliens Ripley described. The rescue mission turned into a survival mission. There was one person who didn't seem to concerned with survival, but was very interested in the creatures inhabiting the planet.  He was to capture and bring back a specimen to Weyland, for he was one of them. Unfortunately for him, someone made sure he'd never leave the planet alive. 

Hess, Burke - Weyland Symp, is dead. 

It is still day. 

Wait.  It doesn't say anything about a shot in the scene like it did for mine. 

Can we kill Smash now? 

Also, JIF seemed like he was signaling Hess when he was telling him "how great he is playing", or whatever.

But why was JiF begging to get lynched?  That's reverse reverse psychology and too advanced a strategy for his pea brain.

Ok I digress. I have no clue what's going on. I thought that was a sure tell of PAC and yet Smash gets voted up

I shot a bad guy..  that makes it much less likely I'm bad.

Now that said Hess was a symp..  A symp is someone who is aligned with scum and knows who they are but scum doesn't know who he is, or in some cases that he even exists..

So that does leave open the possibility that I'm scum who accidentally shot my symp.

But that doesn't make a lot of sense because Hess was voting me and begging for me to die..  If I was scum there's no way he'd be doing that given the fact they're already down 1 player...

Edited by Pac

I noticed the same thing 80 did. His was a shot, yours was vague. And third party would want to kill scum just as much as Town would, for the cred.

I'm not even going to waste any energy with this...  If you want to use this as the foundation of a case then go for it.  While you're at it tell me why I would have been calling my shot if I thought or knew the scene would look different.

And ask Leelou on thread while you're at it.

I'm not even going to waste any energy with this... If you want to use this as the foundation of a case then go for it. While you're at it tell me why I would have been calling my shot if I thought or knew the scene would look different.

And ask Leelou on thread while you're at it.

You don't think two Town-aligned DayVigs in the same game would be odd?

I shot a bad guy..  that makes it much less likely I'm bad.

Now that said Hess was a symp..  A symp is someone who is aligned with scum guys and knows who they are but scum doesn't know who he is, or in some cases that he even exists..

So that does leave open the possibility that I'm scum who accidentally shot my symp.

But that doesn't make a lot of sense because Hess was voting me and begging for me to die..  If I was scum there's no way he'd be doing that given the fact they're already down 1 player...

Ok thanks. One question, the italicized part above- you're saying that a symp can align with the scum, without revealing himself to the scum that he is supporting them?

Also I thought scum could only operate at night- so on the second bolded part, it's possible for scum to have day shot ability?

Thank you.