Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

Ok thanks. One question, the italicized part above- you're saying that a symp can align with the scum, without revealing himself to the scum that he is supporting them?

Also I thought scum could only operate at night- so on the second bolded part, it's possible for scum to have day shot ability?

Thank you. 

Yes a symp knows who scum are and has their interests in mind.  The symp could try and signal the scum team to let them know who they are but cannot communicate with them in scum chat.

Scum typically only shoots at night but it's up to the mod..  I've had scum be able to kill whenever they want.. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AVM got mounted in the face by a dog? I guess dreams do come true!

You know, you put in your time and just hope for the best.  Then one day, boom...you're mounted in the face by a dog and you can't help but think you've finally caught that big break you've been waiting for.  I'm a lucky, lucky man!

Yes a symp knows who scum are and has their interests in mind.  The symp could try and signal the scum team to let them know who they are but cannot communicate with them in scum chat.

Scum typically only shoots at night but it's up to the mod..  I've had scum be able to kill whenever they want.. 

This is crazy stuff.  Thanks

Can we kill Smash now? 

Also, JIF seemed like he was signaling Hess when he was telling him "how great he is playing", or whatever.

I think that'd be the other way around, Hess signaling people.  I'll go give it a look and see what I can find, I don't think he's had too many posts to make it impossible.

JiF also said the same thing to me (I was voting him) and told anyone not voting him that they were idiots or scum. 

You don't think two Town-aligned DayVigs in the same game would be odd?

I was annoyed by your question which is why I gave you snark..

but the real answer is I still think we might have a cult game going on and the numerous shots given to town are to try and keep their #'s down. 

There's probably 1 more Weyland corp member and a Cult Leader left..  that would be my guess...

really interested to see if there's a conversion tonight.

I was annoyed by your question which is why I gave you snark..

but the real answer is I still think we might have a cult game going on and the numerous shots given to town are to try and keep their #'s down. 

There's probably 1 more Weyland corp member and a Cult Leader left..  that would be my guess...

really interested to see if there's a conversion tonight.

What's a conversion, while I've got you?

PAC shooting Hess leads me to think PAC isn't scum cause Hess was hounding him. That being said two townie vig claimants seems odd. If I remember correctly PAC was also pushing at 80? Which if is the case I believe him slightly more.

PAC shooting Hess leads me to think PAC isn't scum cause Hess was hounding him. That being said two townie vig claimants seems odd. If I remember correctly PAC was also pushing at 80? Which if is the case I believe him slightly more.

photo-thumb-10224.jpg?_r=1389482245 Posted by HessStation on Yesterday, 12:52 PM in Mafia Game Forum

JiF, on 04 Mar 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:snapback.png

Ok unvote vote JiF

FWIW

Go find where I pushed for 80...

Have you guys ever seen Aliens?  I'm not claiming townie vig..  I claim I had 1 shot.  Which I made count.

Vote 80

He's disgusting

I'll follow you to the ends of the universe. 

Vote 80

Actually, this may be what Ape was referring to.  JiF responded with a GFY but a--he's JiF, and b--he wouldn't know Hess was his symp.

Also worth noting that Hess was first on Crush's train, which got really big.  

Like I said within the first 10-15 pages, I think Ape was on a massive misinformation and confusion campaign to mask his scumness. Hess aligned with him pretty early. FOS Ape and JiF

Just remembered....

Hess was the first to vote Crusher but quickly unvoted without saying anything when Crusher got up towards L2.

I can go back and confirm but I've been neglecting work all morning because of this game.  I'll look later.

Ok unvote vote JiF

But then he votes JiF after JiF's "me or 80" ultimatum.  Meh.  Though it wasn't the case this time, a lot of times we do see people get run up quickly after ultimatums -- really risky move by Hess if JiF is Weyland.  Doesn't bar him from being Alien, though.

to JiF next post....

I could kill Pac.

Here's where JiF responded to Pac talking about trying to figure out how a Jester fits in this setup and criticizing Leelou's modding capabilities.  Also quoted JiF questioning him to explain himself.

1. ContraDICting yourself w JIF on same page.

2. Not understanding the Crusher train

3. Breadcrumbing LD, then taking a long time to answer knowing I was on line as I just posted

4. Doing your general faux, overtly obnoxious politician D1 routine expecting full fleshed out cases by page 15. You love playing this as scum D1.

5. Die pig

Could this have been some sort of hint?

But then he votes JiF after JiF's "me or 80" ultimatum.  Meh.  Though it wasn't the case this time, a lot of times we do see people get run up quickly after ultimatums -- really risky move by Hess if JiF is Weyland.  Doesn't bar him from being Alien, though.

Here's where JiF responded to Pac talking about trying to figure out how a Jester fits in this setup and criticizing Leelou's modding capabilities.  Also quoted JiF questioning him to explain himself.

True, but I am not convinced still that Hess wasn't following JiF's wishes to signal him

Are you scum?

Never in a million years am I scum. Are you scum? 

Just worthwhile to point out, here.

I will say the interaction between Hess and CTM is odd this game.  They went back and forth on how the Alien could be similar to Hess' role in Jaws.  Just felt very helpful from Hess.  Doesn't necessarily paint CTM as scum, could be more of a Hess trying to look helpful townie.

i am gong to guess that twinkerbell is unlynchable

Pretty much.

Interesting.

I think they coorperation can recruit...and guess who they recruited? 

duh

he needs to die

or me

When was he recruited? You jumped on it right off the bat and there was no scene.

More interaction with JiF (it seems like almost all of Hess' posts are directed at JiF with a few at CTM or Pac, to this point)

This post is dumb. We tend to lynch roleless townies all the time for the same reason you give why it's safe in previous posts

^^^Hess responding to Jack's dumbass vanilla town theory

Verb was shot. I'd think Alien is the SK. So 80 chances of vig increases. 

Also, first thing 80 sees is this VC already on page 5 as he enters the game. Verb first on the list...rolling a couple different variables around (ongoing feud, wanting to use the power before he's speed lynched, being a, basically, incredibly excitable psycho, I get it. 

The post Jack is all over about bomb stuff is just a sort hail mary of a wifom. I do sh*t like that all the time. 

I don't see how JiF could play this off as scummy. I don't see what Jack's talking about. Why are they both practically begging to get lynched?

^^^couple of posts defending 80.

The best part of his reveal, he told the Doctor to not protect him...as if anyone in their right mind would protect that ******* moron.

That little post was all adrenalin still pumping through his psychotic little veins. He was trying to half ass wifom scum. I didn't pay it any mind. 

More back and forth with JiF, defending 80.  Worth noting that I actually agree with Hess' points here and the 80 posts strike me more as him trying to appear town...but I digress.

Jack said 80 breadcrumbed a Bomb / Watcher role. I said he didn't. Still say he didn't. Guess everyone will have to make their own interpretation of what 80 was saying.....

Yeah yeah, that one post with the, don't protect me doc, thing. That was a weak wifom to scum sorta thing. I gave it a shrug and a nod. Jack's stoned.  

More on 80, criticizing Jack again.

:donk:

and double**** Pac for using this icon. I use this icon. He needs to die superbad. 

I'm with you are Smash, which I noted earlier, I just haven't voted him yet. Let myself get too distracted.

I liked your case on Pac earlier, and can convince myself to agree with JIF about Pac hitting his scumtells.

Pac starting to gain momentum.

I'm not familiar with the source. Is there a reason he wouldn't be who he claims to be?

Also, when crush revealed he just gave his role and not his character, I don't know if it's important or not, but since he revealed his role, shouldn't he have to name drop?

Crusher stayed on my FOS list for that same reason. Wasn't something I wanted to push but it was duly noted.

"helpful townie" Hess again.

Archived