Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

Since he obviously would rather die than give his reveal I'll have to do it for him.  Leelou set up my role so that if I die, he dies, and vice versa.  You can guess what that role is called.  It's why JiF has wanted either me or him offed all game.  He's an incredible douchebag.

You lynch JiF or me, you kill off two townies.  Scum will take care of that tonight, I'm sure.  F***ing JiF.

Who the hell are lovers in Aliens?

EDIT:  Nevermind I remember the scene in the vents now.

Edited by Pac

Because it's clear as day in my role PM and it jives with the movie.

Then Jif better have some kind of a post restriction or something. Otherwise he's a pretty big a$$hole.

He literally can't be town while trying to get you/himself lynched. That'd be playing against his win condition.

WTF!

Who the hell are lovers in Aliens?

From the movie wiki:

Drake was part of Second Squad's gun team, along with Corporal Hicks.[2] He was killed during the early stages of the operation when an exploding Warrior showered him in acid. He also had a long history with fellow Smartgun operator Private Jenette Vasquez,[5] and the two shared a close, possibly romantic relationship.

Then Jif better have some kind of a post restriction or something. Otherwise he's a pretty big a$$hole.

He literally can't be town while trying to get you/himself lynched. That'd be playing against his win condition.

WTF!

He couldn't stand the idea of being paired with me.  That's why his very first post of the game was "Vote 80, he's gross".

He wanted himself or me to die regardless of the events of the game.

He couldn't stand the idea of being paired with me.  That's why his very first post of the game was "Vote 80, he's gross".

You better be wrong or lying. Because that's just really dumb.

WTF!

We've got bingo

that doesn't make any sense...  especially since you don't have a QT.

there's gotta be something else going on.. 

Vote Count

Smash (5) - Crusher, 80, Pac, AVM, Nol

JiF (2) - Green, Ape

Pac (1) - JiF

Crusher (1) - Smash
Ishy (1) - Jack

Jack (1) - Ishy

Not voting - Lily, CTM

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Edited by Leelou

that doesn't make any sense...  especially since you don't have a QT.

there's gotta be something else going on.. 

It's truly baffling but I don't have a better explanation for you.  I can't imagine Leelou bastard modding and making JiF scum.  That's something I'd do but not her.

It's truly baffling but I don't have a better explanation for you. I can't imagine Leelou bastard modding and making JiF scum. That's something I'd do but not her.

Lovers are frequently a Town-Scum mix. But with the characters you claim, I can't see either being mafia.

I thought at first that maybe JiF was just joking around about it, trying to signal to me that he knew what I know.  You'll notice my first vote was on JiF for that reason.  But then he continued to do it and it got just plain annoying.  For a while he sort of drowned himself out and town wisely didn't take him up on his offer.  But then everything got confusing and his idiocy stood out. 

JiF is just the worst.

It's truly baffling but I don't have a better explanation for you.  I can't imagine Leelou bastard modding and making JiF scum.  That's something I'd do but not her.

I'm not even saying I think he's scum...  I think he's got something going on in his PM different than you have in yours. 

He used to whine like a baby bitch for getting killed on day 1, even threatening not to play any longer.  I don't see him willing to kill you and himself for an lol.  And at this point it wouldn't even be funny...  so I dunno.

Edited by Pac

I'm not even saying I think he's scum...  I think he's got something going on in his PM different than you have in yours. 

He used to whine like a baby bitch for getting killed on day 1, even threatening not to play any longer.  I don't see him willing to kill you and himself for an lol.  And at this point it wouldn't even be funny...  so I dunno.

That's what I'm thinking.

I really hope that is the case.

Does Drake ever do anything to betray Vasquez in the movie? It's been a long while since I've seen it.

Nah, there was a grudging respect for each other in the end. She did call him an a$$hole before the grenade went off though.

screw lets let him speak we gotta get this game moving..  Kill smash.. we've destroyed 2 scum and haven't even had a lynch yet..  I think we're in pretty good shape.

and I say that knowing full well that if Smash is rolled people will use this post to attack me..  frankly I don't give a sh*t..  I just don't feel like waiting until 10 tonight to get a Smash sighting.

Edited by Pac