Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

I thought at first that maybe JiF was just joking around about it, trying to signal to me that he knew what I know.  You'll notice my first vote was on JiF for that reason.  But then he continued to do it and it got just plain annoying.  For a while he sort of drowned himself out and town wisely didn't take him up on his offer.  But then everything got confusing and his idiocy stood out. 

JiF is just the worst.

This is starting to feel awfully fake

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you do.  You're already at half-chub thinking about it.

Yeah its cool..  and if I called it, it only serves to add to my legend.

Plus if there is a conversion I don't think the CL will want to convert the guy begging to see if there's a conversion lol..  I know what I'm doing.

1. Crushlove:  Claimed roleless town

2. AwesomeVM

3. Bleedgreen314

4. Verbal <3 - a member of the Weyland corporation, killed D1

5. Nolderp

6. 80:  Claimed town, Vasquez, lover with Drake.  Claimed 1-shot kill on Verbal.

7. JiF:  Claimed Drake, lover with Vasquez (claim via 80).

8. CTM

9. Jack D

10. Ishy

11, Ape

12. Hess - Burke - Weyland Symp, killed D1

13. Pac:  Claimed 1-shot kill on Hess.

14. Lily

15. Smash

In a 15-person game, do we really think there were 2 scum, a symp, AND a cult leader?  That seems awfully unbalanced.  Especially if the CL can convert multiple times.

A -- Could be an SK, not cult leader

B -- Could be a limited CL (one time conversion)

In a 15-person game, do we really think there were 2 scum, a symp, AND a cult leader?  That seems awfully unbalanced.  Especially if the CL can convert multiple times.

Maybe they can only convert once or twice..  scum are they Weylan corp..  what do you think that makes the Aliens?

Unless you think we're playing an Alien game without the Aliens.

A -- Could be an SK, not cult leader

B -- Could be a limited CL (one time conversion)

That'd be my guess if there is indeed a 3rd party, but still, that's 4 or 5 potential bad guys in a 15-player game.  If we hadn't gotten 2 scum with our shots scum would have us dead to rights.  Dunno.

Maybe they can only convert once or twice..  scum are they Weylan corp..  what do you think that makes the Aliens?

Unless you think we're playing an Alien game without the Aliens.

Maybe it was only a 2-person scum team and we just ended them.  Just 1 scum (Verbal) who had to find Hess and join forces.

Maybe it was only a 2-person scum team and we just ended them.  Just 1 scum (Verbal) who had to find Hess and join forces.

I don't think so..  Verb could have shot Hess on N1.  I'm going with 2 scum, 1 symp, 1 CL.

You have to remember if the CL converts 1 scum that person becomes a double agent..  A nice way to introduce anarchy and keep the game going.

That'd be my guess if there is indeed a 3rd party, but still, that's 4 or 5 potential bad guys in a 15-player game.  If we hadn't gotten 2 scum with our shots scum would have us dead to rights.  Dunno.

All we know to this point is that there are multiple anti town factions, multiple shots, and nothing else.  No clue on what role the Aliens have or how souped up the town is.  Generally speaking, Vig's are a null read in balance as they can be just as dangerous to town as scum.  Saying we'd be dead to rights if we hadn't gotten lucky is just dumb.

of course but that doesn't explain why JiF wants to die and why that moron 80 just saved him..  none of it makes sense if either is dirty.

No, it doesn't.  We can't really lynch them right now, but I don't exactly buy that they're both exactly as 80 explained.  I can't even remember a time when lovers also had a vig-shot -- though if it's true they don't have a QT that could be the trade off.

My reveal was all it could be.  If people want my charactor I have no issue.  I voted you for that scummy jump(80 is hot so I will following him derp derp derp) to me based of basically nonsense that 80 put out there.  So stop trying to be an internet tuff guy and just die already scumouth. 

Just woke up guess Im getting run up that makes 3 games in a row Im getting targeted.. oh well

the deal with 80 was a joke and you know damn well it was. If you guys want to lynch me then go for it at this point If I claim its going to hurt the town and make my role useless unless I get Doc protection but I guess I will have to leave it up to them if they even exist. 

Im a bodyguard I get to protect 1 player at night. If they get attacked by scum I take the hit and die in their place. I can not target myself (trust me I asked) and it only works at night.

Just woke up guess Im getting run up that makes 3 games in a row Im getting targeted.. oh well

the deal with 80 was a joke and you know damn well it was. If you guys want to lynch me then go for it at this point If I claim its going to hurt the town and make my role useless unless I get Doc protection but I guess I will have to leave it up to them if they even exist. 

Im a bodyguard I get to protect 1 player at night. If they get attacked by scum I take the hit and die in their place. I can not target myself (trust me I asked) and it only works at night.

character?

Are you assigned to someone or do you choose?  No big deal if you die, you were dead before the game started.  Why the hell would the Dr protect a human shield?  LOL

1. Crusher:  Claimed roleless town

2. AwesomeVM

3. Bleedgreen314

4. Verbal <3 - a member of the Weyland corporation, killed D1

5. Nolderp

6. 80:  Claimed town, Vasquez, lover with Drake.  Claimed 1-shot kill on Verbal

7. JiF:  Claimed Drake, lover with Vasquez (claim via 80)

8. CTM

9. Jack D

10. Ishy

11, Ape

12. Hess - Burke - Weyland Symp, killed D1

13. Pac:  Claimed 1-shot kill on Hess

14. Lily

15. Smash:  Claimed town bodyguard

the deal with 80 was a joke and you know damn well it was. If you guys want to lynch me then go for it at this point If I claim its going to hurt the town and make my role useless unless I get Doc protection but I guess I will have to leave it up to them if they even exist.

Im a bodyguard I get to protect 1 player at night. If they get attacked by scum I take the hit and die in their place. I can not target myself (trust me I asked) and it only works at night.

You said scum protection. What about a wayward vig?

unvote

This post is scummy as hell. 

Why?  Because Im trying to catch him in a lie?  His job is to die instead of someone else and he is hinting about Doc protection?  So the Doc will protect Smash so he can eventually pick someone who will be targeted and die for them?  It's as asinine as a grown man afraid of the va jay jay. 

Archived