Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The alien's nest was just invaded and they wanted retribution. Slowly, the tall, sleek creatures hunted their prey. As one crept closer, it was attacked by someone with a fork lift. The alien was impaled by the machine and laid there, bleeding it's acid blood until it's heart stopped bleeding. 

Smash, an alien (scum), is dead. 

It is still day. 

There's our aliens.. listed as scum, with green text..

The alien's nest was just invaded and they wanted retribution. Slowly, the tall, sleek creatures hunted their prey. As one crept closer, it was attacked by someone with a fork lift. The alien was impaled by the machine and laid there, bleeding it's acid blood until it's heart stopped bleeding. 

Smash, an alien (scum), is dead. 

It is still day. 

vote APE

I'm Ripley bitch.

9.jpg

I shot Smashmouth you idiot.

Vote Pac

I'm Ripley bitch.

9.jpg

I shot Smashmouth you idiot.

Vote Pac

I had one "shot"

I got to kill with the "loading machine" (forklift). Flavor from the movie. 

Suck it. 

Congratulations..  you shot someone I've wanted dead for 2 days.

What's that have to do with me?

I had 1 shot too.. and killed scum.. 

I still want you dead.

Congratulations..  you shot someone I've wanted dead for 2 days.

What's that have to do with me?

I had 1 shot too.. and killed scum.. 

I still want you dead.

This sh*t needs to be speedlynched. 

This sh*t needs to be speedlynched. 

You're such an idiot..  Vote stands on you for being useless.

But please get people to lynch me so I can go chill with Hess...  I already gave you Hess and Smash so just follow my lead with Crush and BeeGee and the game should be over soon.

screw lets let him speak we gotta get this game moving..  Kill smash.. we've destroyed 2 scum and haven't even had a lynch yet..  I think we're in pretty good shape.

and I say that knowing full well that if Smash is rolled people will use this post to attack me..  frankly I don't give a sh*t..  I just don't feel like waiting until 10 tonight to get a Smash sighting.

Pac was encouraging someone to hammer Smash, i thought i remembered that in my skim..

unvote

vote Jack

gong back to my early read, game is moving quick and I've skimmed at lot.. need to go through better

Pac was encouraging someone to hammer Smash, i thought i remembered that in my skim..

unvote

vote Jack

gong back to my early read, game is moving quick and I've skimmed at lot.. need to go through better

Thank god at least you have a brain..

AVM and Ape make sense as stupid..  you didn't.

You're such an idiot..  Vote stands on you for being useless.

But please get people to lynch me so I can go chill with Hess...  I already gave you Hess and Smash so just follow my lead with Crush and BeeGee and the game should be over soon.

Repped for predictability and trolling.

I take it you are throwing in the towel and proving lulz at this point... 

Smash.

Crusher is claiming Newt, from what I can tell. I don't see anyone contesting it. I almost claimed bodyguard as scum last game. It's an easy fake-claim for scum, because the odds dictate it won't ever fire - so Smash automatically requires a cop viewing, and if scum has a watcher that's not good for town.

Pac's aversion to actually going through with a Smash lynch is what is making me want to lynch him, tbh.

I can wait and see with Crusher. 

So your asked who you prefer to kill and you say Smash then you say

"Pac's aversion to actually going through with a Smash lynch is what is making me want to lynch him, tbh."

what the **** is this sh*t

robot-2dchicken-2dstupid-2dmonkey-2dstoo

Repped for predictability and trolling.

I take it you are throwing in the towel and proving lulz at this point... 

I completely owned this game and you are annoyingly dumb...  at this point town ain't losin'..  go ahead and kill me.  Game should be over soon.

wait why?

Pac has already shifted into "this is a lost cause for me" mode. If he isn't aligned with Smash, then he was aliensMVP protecting him. My thought is town just took a big lead, no point in letting Pac talk his way past D1.

1. Crusher:  Claimed roleless town

2. AwesomeVM

3. Bleedgreen314

4. Verbal <3 - a member of the Weyland corporation, killed D1

5. Nolderp

6. 80:  Claimed town, Vasquez, lover with Drake; Claimed 1-shot kill on Verbal

7. JiF:  Claimed Drake, lover with Vasquez (claim via 80)

8. CTM

9. Jack D

10. Ishy

11, Ape: Claimed Ripley, 1 shot kill Smash (alien)

12. Hess - Burke - Weyland Symp, killed D1

13. Pac:  Claimed 1-shot kill on Hess

14. Lily

15. Smash:  Claimed Corporal Dietrich, town bodyguard  filthy alien

So your asked who you prefer to kill and you say Smash then you say

"Pac's aversion to actually going through with a Smash lynch is what is making me want to lynch him, tbh."

what the **** is this sh*t

robot-2dchicken-2dstupid-2dmonkey-2dstoo

Pac's play is what made me want to lynch you. Pretty logical. I shot you instead... I've trucked you in 2 consecutive games, you suck. Tell me more about how stupid I am in the wrap up. 

Pac has already shifted into "this is a lost cause for me" mode. If he isn't aligned with Smash, then he was aliensMVP protecting him. My thought is town just took a big lead, no point in letting Pac talk his way past D1.

You can't fool CTM yo..  he can read. 

You act as if people can't see my posts from 2 hours ago LOL..  It's amazing.

Pac's play is what made me want to lynch you. Pretty logical. I shot you instead... I've trucked you in 2 consecutive games, you suck. Tell me more about how stupid I am in the wrap up. 

You are beyond stupid.. 

Smash.

Crusher is claiming Newt, from what I can tell. I don't see anyone contesting it. I almost claimed bodyguard as scum last game. It's an easy fake-claim for scum, because the odds dictate it won't ever fire - so Smash automatically requires a cop viewing, and if scum has a watcher that's not good for town.

Pac's aversion to actually going through with a Smash lynch is what is making me want to lynch him, tbh.

I can wait and see with Crusher. 

Smash is lying scum.  Plain and simple his reveal is complete dogsh*t. 

Archived