Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

I voted him first

/Pac'd

Technically Smash credited you with his annihilation and I called out Smash on 1 post without seeing whatever case the Ape thinks helped convince me.  I'm willing to say we all got him..  Ape wants the lions share of credit though so whatevs. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That said, yeah...Smash is all Ape.  The way I see it, I either capped off a perfect game for town or set CTM on a blaze (pun intended) just for the hell of it.  Either way, we win.

Lol...set CTM a blaze.

I'm not sure what chubby is casing here but apparently the Monkey is with him (phony ass claim crusher) on lynching me.

Pretty sure Crusher is full of sh*t .... I'm keeping my vote on him.

What makes you "pretty sure"? Are you counter claiming him? LOL

Yes he did. That's why I wisecracked "are you going to counter claim him". 

I would like to know what makes you "pretty sure" he's scum though.

just a crusher scum tell when he gets voted up he gets nervous does not respond for a while seems like he might have consulted with his scum friends. Then votes me with no real reason and tries to get others to jump on. if he wanted to put pressure to vote me up to a reveal then he should have pointed that out but he didnt that also seems like a scum tell to me.

Interesting. You are typically the guy who writes off the notion of scum hunting on D1, and here you are with multiple tells on Crushers like 5-6 posts today or whatever he's done.

So, in breaking apart what you are saying... Crusher DID vote you for a reason, I'm making note of this because I agreed with the reason he gave. As for scum tells on Crusher, I see his play as complete opposite of what you are saying. I feel pretty much that Crusher only rallies others to join on a train he starts when he's town, it's not the type of manipulation he excels at as scum. I think it's a town tell, like 99%.

I actually don't even understand the bold sentence, can you maybe re-write it in English? 

You've got stink all over you with this response.

Unvote

Vote Smashmouth

Anyway, enough with this faggotry.

Smashmouth needs to die.

You're making it hard for me to think you're town.

ewwww you saw the same things I did.

I don't think I've ever seen smash use the phrase "scum tells"..  like ever.

In chronological order.

Pac is a ******* moron.

Technically Smash credited you with his annihilation and I called out Smash on 1 post without seeing whatever case the Ape thinks helped convince me.  I'm willing to say we all got him..  Ape wants the lions share of credit though so whatevs. 

LOL You quoted my case. I don't want the credit, I just want you to look foolish.

Eh...I'll give him Smash, you get Hess, I'll take CTM.

In chronological order.

Pac is a ******* moron.

Thanks for doing that - I didn't want to waste my time.

Just as I said..  I called him out without seeing your long post where you voted him...  2 minutes later I saw your post and was disgusted that we agreed.

Thanks again for the bumps.

oy...  alright chief you did it...  whatever you say.

but lets not forget..  if it winds up being BG that makes 2 feathers in my cap that not one other person in the game went after.

It's fine. 

The lists I sent to Leelou were

1st = Ishy

2nd = smash, then submitted kill

3rd = Pac, CTM, AVM in order of suspicion IF there are conversions that don't get announced. 

She can confirm after the game if she wants. 

I just hope CTM comes back before Leelou and starts rereading and catching up without knowing he's dead.

And on a side note: We've had 20+ players in games before and I can't remember a single time we've had at least 1100 posts Day 1 (much less this has been in a little over 48 hours).  I'd say we're back, ladies and gents.

Eh...I'll give him Smash, you get Hess, I'll take CTM.

Naw he's not getting Smash from me...  If he would have had anything to do with why I thought Smash was scum then I might.. but he really didn't.

Thanks for doing that - I didn't want to waste my time.

Just as I said..  I called him out without seeing your long post where you voted him...  2 minutes later I saw your post and was disgusted that we agreed.

Thanks again for the bumps.

Your trolling with steroids this game. It's good to see. 

I just hope CTM comes back before Leelou and starts rereading and catching up without knowing he's dead.

And on a side note: We've had 20+ players in games before and I can't remember a single time we've had at least 1100 posts Day 1 (much less this has been in a little over 48 hours).  I'd say we're back, ladies and gents.

Agreed.  Was a great theme choice with cool roles.  Had we not had CHARACTER REVEALZZZ we could have gotten back to the 3500 post count range.

Agreed.  Was a great theme choice with cool roles.  Had we not had CHARACTER REVEALZZZ we could have gotten back to the 3500 post count range.

I agree. However, don't blame the moderator - we've had character reveals the past few games and it hasn't affected much.

In all actuality too, 80 got Verb, you got Hess and despite your idiotic rambling I got Smash all independent of the character reveals. I had every intention of shooting Smash if he didn't get lynched, and you saw to it he wasn't going to be lynched. If I hadn't shot him then, I probably would have been the lynch. 

Yep.  New player that was active and Jack being the anti-Ape helped.  Add in the fact that regardless of the character reveals, this has been the bloodiest D1 in mafia history and upon further review...very memorable game.

And next time you say Leelou doesn't have the ability to mod a great game, you get policy lynched.

I promise you, you had zero to do with me saying Smash was making it hard for me to believe he was town.  I'm not going to pinky swear or anything but it really is the truth.

That's fine, but the post from him that you quoted when you said that --- was a response he gave to me after I baited him into it. If I didn't press him, and if I didn't shoot him, then he isn't dead. Period.

Yep.  New player that was active and Jack being the anti-Ape helped.  Add in the fact that regardless of the character reveals, this has been the bloodiest D1 in mafia history and upon further review...very memorable game.

And next time you say Leelou doesn't have the ability to mod a great game, you get policy lynched.

I don't see why we aren't policy lynching him now. CTM is still going to die from your kill entry, so let's lynch this a$$hole in the meantime. :)

I'm an equal opportunity Mod offender.  I can't let Leelou slide because it's leelou.  I don't want to patronize her.  So I threw out a nice tame jab to let her know I was paying attention.  She even thanked me with a GFY.

That's fine, but the post from him that you quoted when you said that --- was a response he gave to me after I baited him into it. If I didn't press him, and if I didn't shoot him, then he isn't dead. Period.

Now what I will say is you put an abrupt end to him wiggling out of getting lynched today...  He still would have gotten lynched at some point but you ended any chance for him to see how much room he could get with that bodyguard claim..

that is accurate.  You did in fact throw the punch that knocked his ******* head off.

I look forward to mocking you when this is all over.

:rl: I've lost count of how many times I've told this to him.  Funny thing is he's started using that as a wifom now (see two games ago) or as a way to keep himself alive as a power role (3 games ago).  

I'm an equal opportunity Mod offender.  I can't let Leelou slide because it's leelou.  I don't want to patronize her.  So I threw out a nice tame jab to let her know I was paying attention.  She even thanked me with a GFY.

LOL that's true

Now what I will say is you put an abrupt end to him wiggling out of getting lynched today...  He still would have gotten lynched but you ended any chance for him to see how much room he could get with that bodyguard claim..

that is accurate.

You were the one facilitating the wiggling. LOL you are ******* awful.

What you should be doing is thanking me for killing Smash, so that you didn't cover your good play with Hess, with another giant scumMVP wart for letting Smash off the hook.

:rl: I've lost count of how many times I've told this to him.  Funny thing is he's started using that as a wifom now (see two games ago) or as a way to keep himself alive as a power role (3 games ago).  

LOL that's true

I use everything at my disposal. You have to be resourceful when you are the worst player in the game. ;)

I agree. However, don't blame the moderator - we've had character reveals the past few games and it hasn't affected much.

In all actuality too, 80 got Verb, you got Hess and despite your idiotic rambling I got Smash all independent of the character reveals. I had every intention of shooting Smash if he didn't get lynched, and you saw to it he wasn't going to be lynched. If I hadn't shot him then, I probably would have been the lynch. 

oops I thought we were done here but 1 quick correction.

I tried to get Smash lynched and knew he was scum or bad...  other than that you're right about 80 getting Verb and me getting Hess.

I use everything at my disposal. You have to be resourceful when you are the worst player in the game. ;)

Stop fishing for a compliment, you know I think you're pretty damn good.  You douche. ;)

oops I thought we were done here but 1 quick correction.

I tried to get Smash lynched and knew he was scum or bad...  other than that you're right about 80 getting Verb and me getting Hess.

It must be the sleep deprivation and work stress that makes me play along with this... LOL

Archived