Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote vote CTM

AVM lied?

I feel used.

No, kill was received.  

You're more than welcome to run me up first, it's not a big deal.  I was going for the novelty of ending the game on D1 as town, lol.

unvote vote CTM

No, kill was received.  

You're more than welcome to run me up first, it's not a big deal.  I was going for the novelty of ending the game on D1 as town, lol.

Eh...just because it didn't go through doesn't make him scum I guess, actually more likely he's not.  unvote

Eh, screw it. vote CTM

Go big or go home

Actually I'd be willing to be he's the Alien Queen if you aren't lying.

I'm willing to take a chance on it.

Unvote

Vote CTM

hmm..  weird.

maybe this won't be a thrashing after all.

I could see a scenario where AVM or CTM is lying...  CTM could be Doc but could be Alien Queen...  I really don't see scum hiding behind a cop claim so much tho..  No townies have died and is too easy for Jack or Lily to have been trapped..  Nolder jumping in and claiming cop makes no sense either..

and then there's Crusher..  the only one who has claimed roleless and happens to be a major character.

Still think the best course of action is to methodically go through with lynching from the final 4 of BG, AVM, CTM, Ishy..  We can always mix it up if necessary but lets get one lynching in.

That's not what you said. You said you aren't sure why we ARENT offing them, not why we weren't.

scum is all hiding under Cop claims IMO , not sure why we aren't offing these guys

What townie is going to have protection?

If Leelou wanted to reduce the chance of town death she'd have put one less vig in imo.

Like doc that starts game with the protect on them (bc of all the shots)? Regardless he keeps putting off revealing, likely because he thinks he'll be countered if doc and strung up like smash if bpv. He's now setting up the oh well we should have lynched a cop argument and trying to leave himself to be to reveal later unvote vote CTM

That's not what you said. You said you aren't sure why we ARENT offing them, not why we weren't.

Like doc that starts game with the protect on them (bc of all the shots)? Regardless he keeps putting off revealing, likely because he thinks he'll be countered if doc and strung up like smash if bpv. He's now setting up the oh well we should have lynched a cop argument and trying to leave himself to be to reveal later unvote vote CTM

we both know you are scum who had no shot

Why doesn't it make sense to you that I claimed Pac?

I was thinking about countering Jack but I decided to hold off to see if we could squeeze by a lynch anyway.

If not I was ready to counter within an hour. Then Lily claimed. As scum or town she had no reason to do that as far as I can see.

Couple that with the fact that my character doesn't really make sense as cop (nor Jacks, and did Lily claim her character?) it tells me that Jack and Lily probably aren't lying so I had to step in before one or the other was lynched.

Logically speaking I don't think Leelou would have made BeeGee Alien Queen in his 1st game... 

Get CTM to L1 then let me take care of the rest.

I was thinking about countering Jack but I decided to hold off to see if we could squeeze by a lynch anyway.

If not I was ready to counter within an hour. Then Lily claimed. As scum or town she had no reason to do that as far as I can see.

Couple that with the fact that my character doesn't really make sense as cop (nor Jacks, and did Lily claim her character?) it tells me that Jack and Lily probably aren't lying so I had to step in before one or the other was lynched.

when we need advice on what anime is best to fap to, we will consult you.. but please, leave the mafia strategy to the diurnals

No, it doesn't make sense for you to claim Cop if you were scum..  Just like it doesn't make sense for Jack or Lily to claim in that situation. 

The last scum would know they'd be countered and killed quickly if lying which in my mind clears Jack and Lily...  If you're scum it makes no sense whatsoever to get involved in that dispute..  You'd want to stay out of it and let everyone focus on it.

That's why I think the 3 of you are cleared..  Anyone else claiming cop at this point, not so much... 

Archived