Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

way I figure it, scum was desperate so can up with the multiple cop claims as a hail Mary.. I actually like it

I also don't know why you idiots think there is 1 scum left?? clearly there are 2 teams ..

of course it is. 2 of them are scum

What would have been their motivation?  What could they possibly hoped to have achieved?  The only one I'd slightly buy is Jack.  He claimed awfully early but it did appear he was about to get run up.  If he's the last one maybe he just spat it out... 

way I figure it, scum was desperate so can up with the multiple cop claims as a hail Mary.. I actually like it

I also don't know why you idiots think there is 1 scum left?? clearly there are 2 teams ..

Last night I was thinking 1 but now I think there's 2.  An Alien Queen and 1 more Weyland member.. 

What would have been their motivation? What could they possibly hoped to have achieved? The only one I'd slightly buy is Jack. He claimed awfully early but it did appear he was about to get run up. If he's the last one maybe he just spat it out...

I think jack .. and nolder... IMO, jack is alien , nolder is his bitch (symp). nolder claimed and town looked elsewhere

weyland had a symp likely aliens do as well

I think jack .. and nolder... IMO, jack is alien , nolder is his bitch (symp). nolder claimed and town looked elsewhere

weyland had a symp likely aliens do as well

then there would be 3 more bad guys...  AQ, alien symp, and 1 more weyland..  meh..  you had me thinking for a second but now you're just blabbering.

Just shut it and close your eyes..  this should be over soon.

Join the party of two people on me? Lol. Too easy.

unvote vote young man BG

All i know is that you're squirming like a worm on a hook and the second I voted you for the sake of letting the better players guide me here, you flipped right around and threw down the laugh it off defense - which would be fine if it didn't precede a desperate and obvious counter-vote to save your hide , that party had you at L-3 by the way so, not like I just pulled it out of my ass

Archived