Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EIther JiF, Lilly (who has been incredibly quiet the whole game) or Ape could change their vote to accomplish the same goal.  I am sitting tight for the time being. I don't think CTM is scum and I am almost positive AVM is. You can round up any of the other self proclaimed cops and doctors above

EIther JiF, Lilly (who has been incredibly quiet the whole game) or Ape could change their vote to accomplish the same goal.  I am sitting tight for the time being. I don't think CTM is scum and I am almost positive AVM is. You can round up any of the other self proclaimed cops and doctors above

there comes a time in mafia where "sticking to your guns" becomes a fruitless endeavor.  CTM is getting lynched.  There are no ifs, ands or butts.  All you're doing at this point is delaying the inevitable.

What makes you "almost positive"?

Jif is a douche, Lily tends to be around later, and Ape has work.

While it's possible any one of them might sign on in time we have a deadline and it's not smart to rely on them.

Your conviction on AVM has been noted. Now can you please change your vote before we run out of time?

While it's possible any one of them might sign on in time we have a deadline and it's not smart to rely on them.

Your conviction on AVM has been noted. Now can you please change your vote before we run out of time?

When is the deadline?

What makes you "almost positive"?

I would imagine the same set of logic that is keeping your finger fixed firmly on AVM as well. What's stopping you?

Ape just replied. Your ability to know Ape's personal schedule, (or blatant lie, call it what you will) is definitely noted

there comes a time in mafia where "sticking to your guns" becomes a fruitless endeavor.  CTM is getting lynched.  There are no ifs, ands or butts.  All you're doing at this point is delaying the inevitable.

Turn all your support over to AVM, get him out of the way and we can talk

Okay thanks - I start with a day-long stretch of meetings at 10.

So, let me get this straight - AVM says he shot CTM, CTM didn't die, CTM is flailing because as I suspected, he's scum?

Unvote

Vote CTM

Normally I'd like to take it closer to deadline for fun and findings, but I won't be online.

I would imagine the same set of logic that is keeping your finger fixed firmly on AVM as well. What's stopping you?

Ape just replied. Your ability to know Ape's personal schedule, (or blatant lie, call it what you will) is definitely noted

Turn all your support over to AVM, get him out of the way and we can talk

1. I just got online - nothing is stopping me, but way to spin coincidence into narrative.

2. Coincidence.

3. WUT?

You die next.

Okay thanks - I start with a day-long stretch of meetings at 10.

So, let me get this straight - AVM says he shot CTM, CTM didn't die, CTM is flailing because as I suspected, he's scum?

Unvote

Vote CTM

Normally I'd like to take it closer to deadline for fun and findings, but I won't be online.

ctm is having a bit of fun... but i had no protection

lol.. u idiots just lynxhed the doctor

Then we just kill AVM tomorrrow. 

If CTM isn't scum then AVM gets lynched next...  like, quickly.

Pretty much what I was thinking.  With that we saw so far his claim is dumb.  He told us he had no vest and is the Dr.  He could be the Dr and have no vest then AVM would be lying.  Be crappy to lose the Doc but to get another scum with only two left at this point in the game numbers favor us. 

Archived