• Created
  • Last Reply

1. Crushlove - Claimed vanilla, Newt
2. AwesomeVM - Claimed shot CTM, Frost
3. Bleedgreen314 - (role:???),  Crowe
4. Verbal <3 - a member of the Weyland corporation, killed D1
5. Nolderp - claimed cop, Sergeant Apone
6. 80 - shot Verbal, vanilla now, lover with Jif, Vasquez
7. JiF - lover with 80, Drake, (denies this claim)
8. CTM - an alien (scum), lynched D1
9. Jack D - claimed cop, Gorman
10. Ishy - Doc, Bishop killed D1
11, Ape - Shot Smash, Ripley
12. Hess - Burke - Weyland Symp, killed D1
13. Pac - Shot Hess, (character:???)
14. Lily - claimed cop, Hudson
15. Smash - an alien (scum), killed D1

There. I went back and checked it all myself you bums.

I blue'd everyone I think is town.

Crush being the only VT seems suspicious but...Newt....I am very up in the air on that one.

If CTM was a normal Alien then I'm confused why AVM didn't kill him. Could he have been given a false gun or was this a gambit all along seeing that town wiped out most of scum to begin with anyway? Go big or go home right? 

New guy didn't say or do all that much during the whole day.

He's basically an unknown quantity in this game which is always reason to be suspect imo. 

80 shot Verbal but it was the first shot of the game so this could be a gambit as well. Also why is he the only 1 shot dayvig with a lover? Just because?

If 80 is telling the truth then wtf does that make Jif?

Either an a$$hole, scum, or someone with a strict PR to **** over his lover.

Since we didn't really discuss my idea I'm not going to hold the other cops to it but I am going to call my shot and say I am going to investigate between AVM and Jif.Other cops do what you will.

Crush being the only VT seems suspicious but...Newt....I am very up in the air on that one.

If CTM was a normal Alien then I'm confused why AVM didn't kill him. Could he have been given a false gun or was this a gambit all along seeing that town wiped out most of scum to begin with anyway? Go big or go home right? 

He's basically an unknown quantity in this game which is always reason to be suspect imo. 

80 shot Verbal but it was the first shot of the game so this could be a gambit as well. Also why is he the only 1 shot dayvig with a lover? Just because?

Since we didn't really discuss my idea I'm not going to hold the other cops to it but I am going to call my shot and say I am going to investigate between AVM and Jif.Other cops do what you will.

Day started already.. what are you talking about?

Day started already.. what are you talking about?

actually no it didn't..  just skimmed and thought Ishy died to open the day..  so he died before we went to night and it was from an Alien..  was it CTM or is there another Alien?

Crowe: VT

Private Tim Crowe was a member of the United States Colonial Marine Corps, part of 2nd Battalion Bravo Team.[3] He was a member of the combat unit deployed to LV-426 aboard the USS Sulaco in2179, to investigate the sudden loss of contact with the colony ofHadley's Hope. He subsequently perished as a result of theXenomorph infestation at the colony.

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Tim_Crowe

actually no it didn't..  just skimmed and thought Ishy died to open the day..  so he died before we went to night and it was from an Alien..  was it CTM or is there another Alien?

I'd guess another alien. The queen?

Crowe: VT

Good to know but I wasn't investigating you anyway.

Does make Crusher look a little better though.

Good to know but I wasn't investigating you anyway.

Does make Crusher look a little better though.

You said in your amended VC "Character?" next to my name. I figured you'd look it up so I didn't post originally. Anyway that's the role I was given.

Me too..  but wtf then..  there's still at least 1 more Weyland corp member.

Ok so this was really never town vs bad guys..  it was 3 separate teams with equal chances of winning.

so... 3 Aliens, 2 Weyland with a symp, and 9 townies with assorted shots?

Townies have #'s but also had at least 3 shots so they could have killed themselves..  also supposedly 3 cops so none of them can be trusted.

Final Vote Count

CTM (7) - Nol, AVM, 80, Jack, Ishy, Ape, Green   --- Where's Pac?

AVM (1) - CTM

Green (1) -  Pac

Pac (1) - JiF

Jack (1) - Lily

Not voting - Crusher

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

oh btw Pac, great job wielding that phantom hammer going after CTM when you obviously didn't unvote earlier

oh btw Pac, great job wielding that phantom hammer going after CTM when you obviously didn't unvote earlier

guys in your scum chat tell you to try and use that line?

You and AVM simply need to die.

No I just got a huge kick out of your Luigi meme when you submitted an action you knew you couldn't make. Believe me, it wasn't lost on anyone here that you're out for yourself at all costs.

And still waiting for the answer to my question, what's your evidence that I'm scum again? Inquiring townies would love to know.

BeeGee Alien Queen, you the last Weyland?

Crush and him are the only two that don't fit with their vanilla claims. JiF is being the same ass trying to get 80 lynched that he has been all day, so no he doesn't count

Crush and him are the only two that don't fit with their vanilla claims. JiF is being the same ass trying to get 80 lynched that he has been all day, so no he doesn't count

How don't I fit? whats your proof? I have no idea what to even say at this point because this game is so over my head, that I'd love to at least see you defend your allegation in some facts.

Waiting for that empirical research, guys, on how my play thus far proves I'm scum

I'm certainly fine with lynching him first..  but it looks like there's 2 bad guys left.

dude...  your investigation means jack sh-t.

Maybe. Or I might be the one sane cop. We'll see what happens.

btw nolder, for the 5th time, "New guy wasn't on all yesterday"....I was on the road. I left my office at 12:45 and didn't return to my house until 9pm. I checked in once around 6pm. Dig a little deeper.

I wasn't accusing you of avoiding the game I was saying you haven't had much input compared to everyone else.

While that may not be your fault a fact is a fact and the less we're able to judge you the more suspicious you seem.

On second thought, you have more posts than me. 

How that happened I don't even know but the fact that you've posted more than me while apparently saying very little of actual relevance (that I can recall) does bother me quite a bit.

Does anyone remember new guy saying anything important or relevant to this game?

Like any coherent cases or whatever? I remember him fighting with Ape for a bit but it didn't seem like an actual case.

On second thought, you have more posts than me. 

How that happened I don't even know but the fact that you've posted more than me while apparently saying very little of actual relevance (that I can recall) does bother me quite a bit.

You want the new guy to be relevent? We've got like 3 cops, 4 dead scum, a fifth dead townie I believe, folks are cross dressing, and you expect me to have a real nugget of substance other than to just ask anyone accusing me to come up with some evidence ? the best I could do was research people Hess was trying to befriend and work off of that.

it's going to be fun watching pac, gaype and 80 alternate between sucking each others little pricks and fighting over who gets the most credit

I could care less if I get any credit - nobody here is stupid - everyone knows who played well. I'm on a streak of 4 games in which I'm pleased with how I've played since coming back, the only actual blemish was arguing my face off with you over that weekend before killing JIF last game. I think taking the long break definitely helped my play out.

Anyway, you played well in this one. You barely left a scent of anything to use against you, that was the ONLY thing I had to use against you - was that you gave me nothing, so I went pure gut read on you. Nice job.

Does anyone remember new guy saying anything important or relevant to this game?

Like any coherent cases or whatever? I remember him fighting with Ape for a bit but it didn't seem like an actual case.

No..  but a couple times he's said things he shouldn't even know about which scream of scum chat coaching.

This last bit about me not being the one to hammer is something CTM or Hess would tell him to do..  Try and get people focusing on a screaming match with me giving him a chance to hide.

LOL, whoever is spoon feeding him this crap should be ashamed of themselves. Though, it sounds more like JIF or 80 level stupidity. Could be Smash.

No..  but a couple times he's said things he shouldn't even know about which scream of scum chat coaching.

This last bit about me not being the one to hammer is something CTM or Hess would tell him to do..  Try and get people focusing on a screaming match with me giving him a chance to hide.

If that's all you've got, I may not be good at this, but I'm not a dope either. The fact that Leelou had to call you out publicly about not having the vote available for the hammer you were campaigning for, when otherwise you've been so precise and careful and logical with your play, was all I needed. 

You on the other hand have had a few hours now to produce anything you have against me, other than I backed off of 80 in page 2 or something, when I knew even less than I knew now.

I may not know much, but I feel like I've got you dead to rights.

You know who else hasn't said hardly anything in this game? Lilly. Oh right, shes cop 37.

^^

this line here..  what does he know about this?

if this was my first game I'd be swimming in confusion...  this sounds exactly like something Verb, or Hess, or CTM would say.

Archived