Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

LOL, whoever is spoon feeding him this crap should be ashamed of themselves. Though, it sounds more like JIF or 80 level stupidity. Could be Smash.

Right, because the new guy should have a much better grasp on the advanced mafia game with multiple factions

BTW I fingered you earlier for your friendly interactions with Hess

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, whoever is spoon feeding him this crap should be ashamed of themselves. Though, it sounds more like JIF or 80 level stupidity. Could be Smash.

I saw you mention his coaching earlier as well..  not bad for his first game but he was put into an unenviable position.  last remaining hope for whatever scum team he's on.

I could care less if I get any credit - nobody here is stupid - everyone knows who played well. I'm on a streak of 4 games in which I'm pleased with how I've played since coming back, the only actual blemish was arguing my face off with you over that weekend before killing JIF last game. I think taking the long break definitely helped my play out.

Anyway, you played well in this one. You barely left a scent of anything to use against you, that was the ONLY thing I had to use against you - was that you gave me nothing, so I went pure gut read on you. Nice job.

\

what is the world coming too when ape becomes harder to troll

\

did you catch that last part?  where he clearly tried to take credit for nailing you while sounding magnanimous?  He's doing it more subtly but is clearly trying to take full credit for taking out multiple bad guys.

No..  but a couple times he's said things he shouldn't even know about which scream of scum chat coaching.

This last bit about me not being the one to hammer is something CTM or Hess would tell him to do..  Try and get people focusing on a screaming match with me giving him a chance to hide.

Yeah, he's thrown some "ape is pushing a misinformation campaign" crap at me, sounded like it came right out of Smashmouth's pea brain.

^^

this line here..  what does he know about this?

if this was my first game I'd be swimming in confusion...  this sounds exactly like something Verb, or Hess, or CTM would say.

LOL Wait hold on. So you were pining for me so much earlier than this post, as a DEAD TO RIGHTS scum, and THIS is the evidence you come up with for a simple question I've been asking you to produce proof on the last couple of hours?

Swimming in confusion but still smart enough to watch a Mod call you out for making a vote you couldn't make, for a train you were trying to captain yourself. BTW I was the last vote on CTM

What do you have against me?

Right, because the new guy should have a much better grasp on the advanced mafia game with multiple factions

BTW I fingered you earlier for your friendly interactions with Hess

What interactions with Hess? I said I had no read on him, that's all I can recall. 

LOL Wait hold on. So you were pining for me so much earlier than this post, as a DEAD TO RIGHTS scum, and THIS is the evidence you come up with for a simple question I've been asking you to produce proof on the last couple of hours?

Swimming in confusion but still smart enough to watch a Mod call you out for making a vote you couldn't make, for a train you were trying to captain yourself. BTW I was the last vote on CTM

What do you have against me?

Being the last vote on CTM is meaningless. You tried to get us to lynch other candidates, then you acquiesced into voting CTM. We call that "busing".

Being the last vote on CTM is meaningless. You tried to get us to lynch other candidates, then you acquiesced into voting CTM. We call that "busing".

I figured it didn't look good, but when the charade that PAC was trying to pull didn't work, and knowing you guys were asking me to move off AVM in the short term to take out CTM before night, I jumped on. You guys said AVM was next anyway.

\

Sorry. When I first started playing mafia, I cared. After I while I figured out you guys were being dicks, but still played along.

Now, I just let my play speak for itself.

The exception being when I turn townie Pac into scumMVP, then I dance. :)

I figured it didn't look good, but when the charade that PAC was trying to pull didn't work, and knowing you guys were asking me to move off AVM in the short term to take out CTM before night, I jumped on. You guys said AVM was next anyway.

You played a first good game but it will be over soon.  Stop listening to the idiots in your QT and make fat or Ape jokes.  It will be over soon.

You played a first good game but it will be over soon.  Stop listening to the idiots in your QT and make fat or Ape jokes.  It will be over soon.

It's not like I'm expecting to win, and being the new guy I expected to be one of the first out, but to be called out for stuff without a shred of proof, that's what sucks. But thanks for the compliment. 

Sorry. When I first started playing mafia, I cared. After I while I figured out you guys were being dicks, but still played along.

Now, I just let my play speak for itself.

The exception being when I turn townie Pac into scumMVP, then I dance. :)

Everybody that shot scum day 1 and the guy who was the first vote on Smash all played great.  I love every one of you. 

See that's the spirit.  Your done but can still be funny spouting sarcasm.  Please play again. 

Sage advice. 

Definitely a good start, he's already got veteran levels of dooshiness. 

It's not like I'm expecting to win, and being the new guy I expected to be one of the first out, but to be called out for stuff without a shred of proof, that's what sucks. But thanks for the compliment. 

Get used to it. It happens.

Watch this... I was first to notice the coaching, but wifom'ed myself into looking elsewhere. I actually thought "nobody in this game would be this bad as a scum mate to him". 

I think your lying about your role to be perfectly honest.  But that a discussion for another day.

Watch this... I was first to notice the coaching, but wifom'ed myself into looking elsewhere. I actually thought "nobody in this game would be this bad as a scum mate to him". 

Dude nobody is coaching me. I'm not some schmuck who can't do a little google research on the side and put two and two together. Like when I get accused of being scum without any evidence other than I caught onto your incoherent bullsh*t about 30 pages ago.

Factor into that I didn't even read pages 35-60 very well at all because I was on the road for 9 hours, and I'd say I've got a pretty good case to not make much sense.

Dude nobody is coaching me. I'm not some schmuck who can't do a little google research on the side and put two and two together. Like when I get accused of being scum without any evidence other than I caught onto your incoherent bullsh*t about 30 pages ago.

Factor into that I didn't even read pages 35-60 very well at all because I was on the road for 9 hours, and I'd say I've got a pretty good case to not make much sense.

Google would not give you the meta about players like Pac and I that has informed many of your comments... only another player could provide that. :)

You've all seen me in the football forum, love you too schnookums

Just make sure you don't talk to people in the football forum the way you do here. We have separate rules here, that's why I get in trouble all the time. ;)

Google would not give you the meta about players like Pac and I that has informed many of your comments... only another player could provide that. :)

No.  Green.  I could explain if you like.

Between these two posts, seriously, not getting a fair rap here. Pac's been talking sh*t at me the whole game. The mod stepped in and I saw the total obvious and I think you all did as well. That's not a player tell, that's seeing the one thing that made a shred of sense to me lol. I've suspected PAC many pages ago and said so. That move did it for me.

1. Crushlove - Claimed vanilla, Newt
2. AwesomeVM - Claimed shot CTM, Frost
3. Bleedgreen314 - claimed vanilla,  Crowe
4. Verbal <3 - a member of the Weyland corporation, killed D1
5. Nolderp - claimed cop, Sergeant Apone
6. 80 - shot Verbal, vanilla now, lover with Jif, Vasquez
7. JiF - lover with 80, Drake, (denies this claim)
8. CTM - an alien (scum), lynched D1
9. Jack D - claimed cop, Gorman
10. Ishy - Doc, Bishop killed D1
11, Ape - Shot Smash, Ripley
12. Hess - Burke - Weyland Symp, killed D1
13. Pac - Shot Hess, (character:???)
14. Lily - claimed cop, Hudson
15. Smash - an alien (scum), killed D1

Archived