Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even know what he claimed, tbh. :)

VT and I don;t think there are any.  Let me explain.  When I revealed I decided to not give my entire role up when Leelou said it was ok to say Im Newt.  So I left the fact I have a one time BP vest off my reveal.  Pretty sure all town has something going for them.  Pretty sure scum would be the only ones not to know that.  His team probably figured it was a safe reveal for him being new to the game and told him to do it. 

Between these two posts, seriously, not getting a fair rap here. Pac's been talking sh*t at me the whole game. The mod stepped in and I saw the total obvious and I think you all did as well. That's not a player tell, that's seeing the one thing that made a shred of sense to me lol. I've suspected PAC many pages ago and said so. That move did it for me.

I love you more than you know.

VT and I don;t think there are any.  Let me explain.  When I revealed I decided to not give my entire role up when Leelou said it was ok to say Im Newt.  So I left the fact I have a one time BP vest off my reveal.  Pretty sure all town has something going for them.  Pretty sure scum would be the only ones not to know that.  His team probably figured it was a safe reveal for him being new to the game and told him to do it. 

For what it's worth, that was probably the most reasonable post of the entire game.

With that said, I'm not scum

did you catch that last part?  where he clearly tried to take credit for nailing you while sounding magnanimous?  He's doing it more subtly but is clearly trying to take full credit for taking out multiple bad guys.

of course i caught it, lol.. I am humoring him

Oh i see. Lilly who said next to nothing the whole game but claims cop, and Jack, who said very little the last 24 hours and I think also claimed cop, are the guys you're going to just take for their word. Me, however, gotta go first thing in the morning, cause newb who caught the Ape being a moron early on and caught Pac with the worst orchestrated hammer I imagine I'll see. Do you really think I'm that dumb?

You know what, on second thought, after you look back on the thread and realize that everyone's coming out with stuff, and see me and you as the only VT's, and then see the flogging I am taking in the public square- then you decide you're going to now claim an enhanced role when it's convenient and you've got the stench of my trouble on you? GTFO you're busted, buddy.

45ayu5d.jpg

Bleed I've said little cause I've been working and there's nothing much to say. I came out as cop. Lily countered, I voted her. Nolder sprouted up and also claimed.

CTM pushed to lynch a claimant so I voted him. I had nothing further to add so refrained

Bleed I've said little cause I've been working and there's nothing much to say. I came out as cop. Lily countered, I voted her. Nolder sprouted up and also claimed.

CTM pushed to lynch a claimant so I voted him. I had nothing further to add so refrained

CTM was alien, he could still be 100% right with his theory on the multiple cop claims. For him, at that juncture, nailing some Weyland guys would have made him look a lot better.

Oh i see. Lilly who said next to nothing the whole game but claims cop, and Jack, who said very little the last 24 hours and I think also claimed cop, are the guys you're going to just take for their word. Me, however, gotta go first thing in the morning, cause newb who caught the Ape being a moron early on and caught Pac with the worst orchestrated hammer I imagine I'll see. Do you really think I'm that dumb?

Wait, can you explain your case on Pac and Lily?

I mean clearly moron = scum, so you don't need to elaborate on the case on me. I'd vote me in a heartbeat based on that alone. I just want to make sure I've got my head around the other 3-5 scum remaining the game that you've nailed.

CTM was alien, he could still be 100% right with his theory on the multiple cop claims. For him, at that juncture, nailing some Weyland guys would have made him look a lot better.

Agreed totally. But with deadline approaching it was obvious he was grasping at straws.

Wait, can you explain your case on Pac and Lily?

I mean clearly moron = scum, so you don't need to elaborate on the case on me. I'd vote me in a heartbeat based on that alone. I just want to make sure I've got my head around the other 3-5 scum remaining the game that you've nailed.

Wait, are you ever going to present your evidence on why I'm scum? I've been asking for hours. My case on Pac is clear, Lilly is based on her claiming a role and posting what, 10 times in the whole game? 

I think it's been three hours now that I asked you and Pac to come up with soemthing, anything other than "newb made a couple good observations"

And again, I'd love to see you actually produce evidence on why I'm scum?

It's not like I'm expecting to win, and being the new guy I expected to be one of the first out, but to be called out for stuff without a shred of proof, that's what sucks. But thanks for the compliment. 

Unvote, then Vote CTM and you'll see why I posted it.

EIther JiF, Lilly (who has been incredibly quiet the whole game) or Ape could change their vote to accomplish the same goal.  I am sitting tight for the time being. I don't think CTM is scum and I am almost positive AVM is. You can round up any of the other self proclaimed cops and doctors above

there comes a time in mafia where "sticking to your guns" becomes a fruitless endeavor.  CTM is getting lynched.  There are no ifs, ands or butts.  All you're doing at this point is delaying the inevitable.

Turn all your support over to AVM, get him out of the way and we can talk

CTM, an alien (scum), has been lynched. 

I was suspicious of both Jack and Lily until they claimed.

Why do I believe them? IDK experience I guess. It just seems like something Leelou would do give the crazy sh*t we've already seen this game. If you asked me at the start if I expected to see 3 day vigs I'd tell you you were crazy. After that 3 cops (probably with varying sanaities) doesn't seem that far fetched. I know I am a cop and I know my character doesn't really fit with being a cop. So both of their claims jives with the only role I know for sure (mine). It all fits.

Also it's not hard to catch Ape being a moron or Pac screwing something up. What do you want a medal?

Thanks. I took lessons at Pac's school of derpiness

And that was @nolder. He said he was waiting for my response as to who id investigate

There is no way whatsoever that any result you get can be used..  the only thing that would have made sense was to all investigate BG who appears to be on the chopping block.  You 3 could have given your result which might have meant something.

Thanks. I took lessons at Pac's school of derpiness

And that was @nolder. He said he was waiting for my response as to who id investigate

No I didn't. I said I think we're waiting on you and Lily to submit.

I don't care who you investigated.

I've submitted. 

Green, I live on the West Coast and I sleep late. As for my not posting much, I posted twice as much as I usually do day 1. I ramp up as the game goes on. 

Why are you so upset? Even if you're town and we lynch you...big woop. We have such numbers on scum right now it would be the most pathetic town game in the history of mafia if we lost. You shouldn't be bothered by the fact that you're getting lynched, especially if you're just vanilla.

Protip: the best thing you can do as scum under pressure is stay calm.

Wait, are you ever going to present your evidence on why I'm scum? I've been asking for hours. My case on Pac is clear, Lilly is based on her claiming a role and posting what, 10 times in the whole game? 

I think it's been three hours now that I asked you and Pac to come up with soemthing, anything other than "newb made a couple good observations"

And again, I'd love to see you actually produce evidence on why I'm scum?

This isn't the type of elaboration I was asking for.

Archived