• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When 80 got to L2..  no explanation.

unvote

Next vote is to put Crush at L2..  again no explanation

unvote. vote crushlove

Random:

Wow, that's a well thought out cover story for your scum operation. I will be watching you.

Unvote. Vote APE

Change of heart 17 minutes later...  back to putting Crush at L2.

lets get it done.

unvote. Vote Crush.

First ping of the game goes to this bubblehead.  Reason being he is completely new to the game and 2 days ago didn't even know the difference between day and night in mafia.

What compelled him to unvote here without any explanation?  Not wanting to blind lynch is usually indicative of seasoned players who want to get a reveal.  At that point everyone was into lynching 80 so what better way to ingratiate yourself to everyone than by being part of the fun lynch?

It reeks of someone not wanting to be on a train of someone who would have flipped town. 

Take note BeeGee...  You are now on my radar.  If you are not town it would be advisable to plead for a quick death. 

a couple more shreds of proof for our new friend.

Don't listen to these shmucks.  I was accused of being "coached' my first game too.  It just comes from being too smart for your own good. 

err..  I think people were saying you didn't make sense and largely ignoring you.

When 80 got to L2..  no explanation.

Next vote is to put Crush at L2..  again no explanation

Random:

Change of heart 17 minutes later...  back to putting Crush at L2.

a couple more shreds of proof for our new friend.

Oh wow, ok, excellent work with my unexplained "vote/unvote" within my first 12 hours of playing this game for the first time in my life. Excellent work, seriously. 

You, on the other hand ?

Pac: EVERYONE HAMMER CTM

Ape: Vote CTM

Pac: BOOM LUIGI VOTE CTM

APE: Hurry guys get the scene in!

Leelou: Um, when did you unvote, Pac?

Yeah.

Wait... so I'm suddenly supposed to be acutely aware of whether or not Pac unvoted? When I checked in for 15 minutes between meetings? LOL doofus.

You just got walloped by Nolderp. DEAL WITH IT!

I have never seen anyone ride the coattails of anyone else (Pac) so well, as you seem to do. 

Oh wow, ok, excellent work with my unexplained "vote/unvote" within my first 12 hours of playing this game for the first time in my life. Excellent work, seriously. 

You, on the other hand ?

Pac: EVERYONE HAMMER CTM

Ape: Vote CTM

Pac: BOOM LUIGI VOTE CTM

APE: Hurry guys get the scene in!

Leelou: Um, when did you unvote, Pac?

Yeah.

grasping-at-straws1.jpg

Why are you so upset? Even if you're town and we lynch you...big woop. We have such numbers on scum right now it would be the most pathetic town game in the history of mafia if we lost. You shouldn't be bothered by the fact that you're getting lynched, especially if you're just vanilla.

Protip: the best thing you can do as scum under pressure is stay calm.

You don't think I realize my endless appeal doesn't make me look guilty as hell? I'm innocent, competitive and don't want to die this early. 

err..  I think people were saying you didn't make sense and largely ignoring you.

Nope.  Found this post in the game thread from my first game (Lily's "Clue Mafia").

I agreed with your general focus - Slats has me suspicious, as does JF80 (who is playing like either an all-star in the making or someone who's being coached by a more experienced player), probably more than any other player through that point in the thread. But the specifics? No. I made that clear in my response to CTM earlier.

LOL even getting coached up on trolling. Awesome.

Your just not that good and have a touch of an inferiority complex that makes you want everyone to know how great you are at this game. It's a gift. I think my Meyers Briggs is INFJ, I just see this stuff.

You don't think I realize my endless appeal doesn't make me look guilty as hell? I'm innocent, competitive and don't want to die this early. 

Innocent or guitly who cares?  Your amsuing and handle yourself here like you have been playing forever., New blood like you is what JN mafia needs.  DMer's be damned we got some damn homegrown ups in this bitch, 

Your just not that good and have a touch of an inferiority complex that makes you want everyone to know how great you are at this game. It's a gift. I think my Meyers Briggs is INFJ, I just see this stuff.

LMFAO awesome.

The day before was a great day for the Marines, they were rooting out the bad guys and not taking many hits. With Burke gone, they were able to meet and not worry about him sabotaging the rescue mission. As you gathered for the next leg of the mission, you noticed someone was gone. You run to 80's room, worried where your shining star was. Once you get there, you wish you hadn't. A hole was ripped through 80's chest and he was laying in a pool of his blood, the life already gone from his eyes. 

80, Vasquez - lover with 1 shot, is dead. 

Distraught by the sight of 80 laying in his own blood, JiF stabbed himself, falling to the ground crying and bleeding. As he lay there sobbing and dying, he grabbed 80's lifeless hand and whispered, "we will always have the trike." 

JiF, Drake - lover, is dead. 

It is now day. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

I never want to play another game of Mafia that doesn't include new BG.  This guy's a keeper.

Guy is awesome.  Homegrown Jetnation product.  Kind of a Brett/Cashmoney analog. 

Innocent or guitly who cares?  Your amsuing and handle yourself here like you have been playing forever., New blood like you is what JN mafia needs.  DMer's be damned we got some damn homegrown ups in this bitch, 

Screw all this back handed praise. You're gonna kill me in the morning regardless. 

LOL even getting coached up on trolling. Awesome.

Yes but at the same time we have to bring him along correctly.  Don;t make the Cindy mistake and have him fall into an angry spiral of trolling bitching and poor game play. I want this to work.,  I need this.   

Yes but at the same time we have to bring him along correctly.  Don;t make the Cindy mistake and have him fall into an angry spiral of trolling bitching and poor game play. I want this to work.,  I need this.   

Yes, agreed.

Also Vote Glee

The day before was a great day for the Marines, they were rooting out the bad guys and not taking many hits. With Burke gone, they were able to meet and not worry about him sabotaging the rescue mission. As you gathered for the next leg of the mission, you noticed someone was gone. You run to 80's room, worried where your shining star was. Once you get there, you wish you hadn't. A hole was ripped through 80's chest and he was laying in a pool of his blood, the life already gone from his eyes. 

80, Vasquez - lover with 1 shot, is dead. 

Distraught by the sight of 80 laying in his own blood, JiF stabbed himself, falling to the ground crying and bleeding. As he lay there sobbing and dying, he grabbed 80's lifeless hand and whispered, "we will always have the trike." 

JiF, Drake - lover, is dead. 

It is now day. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

NICE!!!   80 finally got laid.   yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived