Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

@Crushlove I'm not getting coached up on anything. Pac and Ape are buffoons who are speaking in circles trying to mask their witch hunt without any facts, which I've been asking for all day. 

Ooohhhh... I wonder if he's going to believe you. I know I do.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Crushlove I'm not getting coached up on anything. Pac and Ape are buffoons who are speaking in circles trying to mask their witch hunt without any facts, which I've been asking for all day. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vj092UgKwQ

Lolz I'm not an alien. Ergo lily is insane cop or she's scum. I'm more then happy to vote her. Keep grasping

Maybe she is, but all I'm saying is logically it's your only vote to make. To do otherwise would make you look sympathetic to the town's favorite target du jour, me.

Maybe she is, but all I'm saying is logically it's your only vote to make. To do otherwise would make you look sympathetic to the town's favorite target du jour, me.

Your not the towns favorite target. We all beat each other up. I think you've played pretty well.

Dude you were like bottom of the list. 

It just so happens all the other scum are already dead.

Archived