Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP puts it like humans vs. Aliens.

I am not super familiar with the movie so I don't really know what or who the weyland corp is.

The only clue we have that verb was scum is the mod writing it in red. She never once said verb was scum

How do you not know one of the best movies made? 

How do you know know one of the best movies made? 

Can you confirm that this game is based on Aliens (plural) and not Alien?

This way we at least know the source material for the theme.

My recollection is this one may make sense with Weyland Corp as one faction, Alien Queen (or a group of Aliens) as another faction, and Ripley, Newt and other crew members as a third faction (town).

Knowing DPR helped, a multi-faction game is well within reason. He loves that sh*t. Yes, I'm gaming the mod and the mod's helper, but only for the purpose of establishing which movie we should be keeping in mind as we move forward.

If it is multi-faction, then it's possible that one scum team killed verbal, a member of another scum team.

My recollection is this one may make sense with Weyland Corp as one faction, Alien Queen (or a group of Aliens) as another faction, and Ripley, Newt and other crew members as a third faction (town).

Knowing DPR helped, a multi-faction game is well within reason. He loves that sh*t. Yes, I'm gaming the mod and the mod's helper, but only for the purpose of establishing which movie we should be keeping in mind as we move forward.

If it is multi-faction, then it's possible that one scum team killed verbal, a member of another scum team.

oh sh*t

Opening post and title clearly signifies Aliens. 

Wow, that's a well thought out cover story for your scum operation. I will be watching you.

Unvote. Vote APE

Vote Count

Crusher (5) - Hess, 80, Smash, Jack, Nol

Smash (2) - AVM, JiF

Jack (2) - Lily, Crusher

Ape (2) - CTM, Green

JiF (1) - Ape

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Unvote

Vote Crusher

L2

Taunts of me being "tough". Oh no. How can I come back from that?

Help the town or die. I ended you last game. I am more than happy to end you this game too... nobody here will require much convincing to snuff you idiocy out.

You're a pussy. 

Kill 80 and all will be well.

Pussy

Back on topic...

80 or JIF

Why do we have an ultimatum here?

Because I said so, bitch.  Bring it.

Wow, that's a well thought out cover story for your scum operation. I will be watching you.

Unvote. Vote APE

This guy gets it.  He's scum for sure...but we need to kill 80 or me first.

Archived