Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nolder, you're just grasping at straws here.  Just because I couldn't resist killing Verbal doesn't mean I don't want to kill Crusher.  He has 2 posts and I want to hear what he has to say.  Town benefits from playing slow and acquiring information. 

Just quit before you make a fool of yourself.  Well, more of a fool of yourself than you normally do.

Nolder, you're just grasping at straws here.  Just because I couldn't resist killing Verbal doesn't mean I don't want to kill Crusher.  He has 2 posts and I want to hear what he has to say.  Town benefits from playing slow and acquiring information. 

Just quit before you make a fool of yourself.  Well, more of a fool of yourself than you normally do.

Verbal had 1 post before you shot him. 

I fail to see the difference between Verbal and Crusher except you're hotly defending Crusher now that there's a real chance he might be lynched.

In fact..

wtf am I doing letting you lead me away from a lynch like this?

What if you're just pulling heat from a roleblocker or something? I'd feel pretty damn stupid later.

Unvote 

Vote Crusher

If you think Crusher is scum I look forward to you rejoining his train whenever you're ready.

I said.

Only way someone would shoot that fast at someone is if they were sure of the person they were shootings alignment.

Since I doubt there is a cop with a day investigation and a one shot vig kill then the simplest explanation is 80 knew verb was scum cause they are teammates

Ape FOS's everyone -- Jack tunnels on one person.

Ape makes a long, drawn out case that no one reads (or at least CTM).  Jack makes a simple case that everyone reads and no one can understand.

Ape is funny.  Jack is Jack.

I'm still waiting for a couple explanations

@ Doc: Don't protect me tonight. I'm reduced to vanilla town. Let scum come at me tonight. Come at me bro and see what happens.

80 also soft claimed a bomb/watcher role in his post telling the doc not to protect him

Wut?

That's not even remotely true.

Still waiting to hear back

Also. I pressured 80 three different times and look who ran to his rescue

He took out scum. I'm calling it a win. Was it smart? Maybe not, but results are all that matters.

So if he took out a power role we should of speed lynched him? Seems counter productive if he is as he claims.

Are you seriously claiming he's scum....and he shot his own teammate? Or a Cop with a killing ability?

First you throw out the possibility that he's the Cop, then in the next paragraph you say that he's earned an investigation.....from the Cop. Just throwing ideas around and seeing what will stick?

That seems odd when I was just questioning his line of logic. If 80 was my top suspect I'd attack him relentlessly

Archived