The Jets Bandwagon is going to fill up soon

Maxman

I prefer when everyone hates the jets. when the bandwagon fills up, that's usually when the jets don't live up to expectations.

Agreed 100%    I'm much more comfortable with being the underdog 

RR will win the Super Bowl as the HC of the NYJ.

We could literally be a handful 3-5 players away from being contenders as least. Fix our secondary, get a QB that doesn't cough up 20+ turnovers and 1-2 offensive playmakers and we can contend I tell ya.

We could literally be a handful 3-5 players away from being contenders as least. Fix our secondary, get a QB that doesn't cough up 20+ turnovers and 1-2 offensive playmakers and we can contend I tell ya.

You are so right, my only question is how many players can fit in someones hand?

Picture this, the Jets are going to make a bunch of roster moves soon and people are going to be impressed with the new additions.  People are still sleeping to how good this Jets defense can be with a little more talent (Safety).

Everyone knows the problem is the offense.  But when the Jets add a few new wide receivers, people are going to start waking up.  They will scratch their eyes and say wow, the Jets added a few critical pieces there.  Interesting....  I won't speculate as to what Idzik will do with the QB position, but he will have a plan.  And people are going to like his plan.

Then you will hear it....You will hear people say...

The Jets are going to be pretty good next season.

I am not talking about the fans.  The fans already know that the Jets are headed in the right direction.  What I am talking about it is the media.  National media.  The Jets will become the hot pick and this time it will be for the right reason (talent) and not any PR pranks.

So if you have an aisle seat and the window seat next to you is open, now is the time to decide which one you prefer.  Pretty soon the bandwagon will be crowded so make your selection before the standing room only sign comes on.   :)

62fb3c1822c4a623b9fe96f0216379ee19c8009c

Exactly. So how many of those 10 wins "with Vick" will he actually be playing ?

My estimate is that VICK plays at least 12 games going 8-4, and then the WVU bum, just needs to go 2-2, and their is our 10-6. Do you think Smith can at least win us those 2 games and not screw up our season?

My estimate is that VICK plays at least 12 games going 8-4, and then the WVU bum, just needs to go 2-2, and their is our 10-6. Do you think Smith can at least win us those 2 games and not screw up our season?

Well given the fact he won 8 last year in his rookie season with almost no quality surrounding players on the outside, I think he'll be able to manage lol and if Geno is just a backup like you make him out to be would he really be screwing our season or will Vick be by being injured like always ?

BroadwayJets, on 06 Mar 2014 - 11:39 AM, said:

For the past few months I've been saying if we get our offense together and geno develops well, we can go 11-5. We have a tough schedule this upcoming year.

At home were hosting:

Chicago

Denver

Detroit

Oakland

Pittsburgh

Buffalo

Miami

New England

and we're away at:

Green Bay

Kansas City

Minnesota

San Diego

Tennesee

Buffalo

Miami

New England

If we had this schedule last year, I'd say we would have went 5-11 or maybe worse.

This offseason we really need to step it up and there will be no handouts this upcoming season.

Our defense needs to prove why it should be considered one of the best and #1; our offense needs to show some life

l

l

l

w

l

w

w

l

3-5 home

l

l

w

l

l

w

w

l

3-5 away

WOW, 6-10, of course this is assuming Geno is our QB. 6-10, will mean we will have to trade up to get Winston or Mariota.

Remember this: Make up your mind.

11-5 wont matter if Eugene is the QB. (See Mark Sanchez)

Well given the fact he won 8 last year in his rookie season with almost no quality surrounding players on the outside, I think he'll be able to manage lol and if Geno is just a backup like you make him out to be would he really be screwing our season or will Vick be by being injured like always ?

Good, I'm counting on him in those other 4 games. I have 50 bucks riding on this thing you know?

Are you familiar with the saying " Never bet on the Jets"? I learned that the hard way.

or against them. i am too emotional when it comes to the jets. when i feel good about them, i overestimate their chances to cover/win. when i feel bad about them i am so disgusted that i underestimate their ability. end result: i lose.

or against them. i am too emotional when it comes to the jets. when i feel good about them, i overestimate their chances to cover/win. when i feel bad about them i am so disgusted that i underestimate their ability. end result: i lose.

I've never bet against the jets... sadly.

Archived