A hypothetical process involving a trade to process Sammy Watkins

it will be neat to have Watkins run around with geno on his back. 

WR's are dependent

dependent on the QB having time

shore up the o-line first

If they bring in an OG and keep howard, then you look for toys

I can't imagine Idzik going for it before Round Five, no matter how much Rex and his idiot scion bang the table for him.

I actually laughed out loud here. It's nice that you have some opinion of what those guys think, but I think it's already been scientifically proven that Idizk is Ryan's puppet. 

Here's the issue: Rex seems to really like Boyd on a personal level, and that gums up the whole QB scenario moving forward.

Do you really think Rex has the latitude to draft a QB? Or do you just like keeping the option open to blame him for everything?

Do you really think Rex has the latitude to draft a QB? Or do you just like keeping the option open to blame him for everything?

The stated hypothetical from Meddle (that antagonizer) had the Jets drafting Boyd. Rex sucks.

With the obvious Boyd connection and all the Jimmy G love I'd guess they go in a totally different direction and look to the Murray/Smith/Fales group. Still want to watch more Brett Smith, listened to a podcast a couple nights ago where a couple of the guys were absolutely raving about him.

At this point I'd be happy if they draft Pepe Le Pew to start over Eugene.

250px-Pepe_Le_Pew.jpg

F-no!  There are quality #1 WR prospects that'll go in the third round this year.  This is not a time to be trading up.  This draft is too damned deep.  Trade back?  Yes. Accumulate picks?  Hell yes.  Trade up for a WR when our QB is likely to be bottom five in the league?  What's the point?  Stay put and draft two WR's in the first five rounds.  Or three.  Helps way more.  More competition.  More picks.  More cushion if a pick busts.