Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

The Throne of Dust

The kingdom of Araidian, on the continent of Kallas is often referred to as the Throne of Dust, along with whichever man or women who leads it. Not for the economy or the resources of the kingdom, for it was the continents best, an over abundance of farm land that could seem to grow anything, and some of the worlds most beautiful architecture and stunning craftsmen. No it was called the a Throne of Dust, because one could not hope to keep it held for long and ewith that certainty the king or queen had little power or influence. However things seed to be different this time at least on the surface. The king of Araidian has died without a living heir so a war of succession is brewing. Asher Callow, first of his name, and high seat of the neighboring kingdom had sent spies to pitch the kingdom in upheaval so he could add it as a jewel to his crown. Intending to pose as nobles removed from court from the Araidian countryside they descend on the capital to win a second kingdom for their beloved king.

Rules

1. Bold your Votes

2. You have to unvote before voting, if you have a vote cast

3. You may edit post

4. Do not quote any private messages

******IMPORTANT*******

You may make a quick topic with whoever you like, whenever you like, just be sure to include me in it

Also. Death scenes are all flavor for the most part.

This is a hammer game

Player List:

1. Ape - mafia spy killed day 2

2. Smash - town night killed night 2

3. Crusher

4. Lily - town lynched day 3

5. CTM

6. AVM - roleless innocent lynched day 5

7. JiF - mafia spy lynched day 1

8. 80 - roleless innocent lynched day 2

9. BeeGee

10. Nolder - roleless innocent lynched day 4

11. Verb

12. Pac

13. Ishy - innocent killed night 4

14. Leelou - roleless innocent killed night 4

15. Hess - roleless innocent night killed night 3

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All role pm's are out

If you weren't told that you are mafia. Then you are town. Its straight forward.

All role pm's are the same format

Character name: Character Bio

Role:

Role Description:

Each PM has a unique character name.

All role names are unique also.

For example

A tough wouldn't be called a tough. It would be called. Resilient nobleman or something that fits with character name and description :)

Ok, let's make sure we do sign ups moving forward again.

No doubt - I wasn't planning to play again.

I'll see it through, but I just crammed 4 games in in the past couple weeks, and now that Pac and CTM have knocked the rust off, and Jack and 314 are back... not sure I have the time, energy or interest in "volleying back" the trolling from all of them, and everyone else that day dreams about my apehole.

No doubt - I wasn't planning to play again.

I'll see it through, but I just crammed 4 games in in the past couple weeks, and now that Pac and CTM have knocked the rust off, and Jack and 314 are back... not sure I have the time, energy or interest in "volleying back" the trolling from all of them, and everyone else that day dreams about my apehole.

Ape, in evolved species like the homo sapien, we call it "letting it go."

Mod Note:

I am the one responsible for no sign up thread.

Jack made one and I locked it told him to just send pm's.

I like to wake up and find a game PM in my inbox, it's like christmas morning and I don;t even got to climb down no chimney,

Moving forward we will go back to sign up threads.

Kiss my fat ass

Love you all

Everyone was there in the throne room, even involuntarily. It was packed to the point of absurdity. Not just a small part in thanks to Crush and his overwhelming size and presence. Everyone jumbles together and jostles around, all of a sudden you hear a yelp. Verb had been stabbed in the leg. Nothing fatal though.

Everyone was there in the throne room, even involuntarily. It was packed to the point of absurdity. Not just a small part in thanks to Crush and his overwhelming size and presence. Everyone jumbles together and jostles around, all of a sudden you hear a yelp. Verb had been stabbed in the leg. Nothing fatal though.

Stab Nolder in his nads to keep him from reproducing and I will give you a cookie.  Ok half a cookie, ok a third,,, fine,, how about a thank you?

Archived