Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly...How is a vote saboteur useful as a Town role?

It's...not really. There are roles that are pretty much always considered anti town even if town has them.

Messing with peoples votes, Bus Driver, Role Blocker, Killer.

The thing is in theory town can make good use of these roles.

You can steal scums vote or you can roleblock them or as you saw last game you can kill them.

But more often than not you'll usually use those powers on fellow townies and it can cause mass confusion.

So if you get say a roleblocker in a game but you're town and you're being pressured to reveal consider that it may be worth lying to prevent a mislynch.

Also note that if you lie it's probably best not to pick a role that will get counter claimed like cop...otherwise the real cop will counter you will die anyway and then the cop will be a target and everyone will be mad at you.

This is stuff you pick up with time.

So my brother-in-law has my sister so controlled she can't even pack up her baby to come over and visit for the day. I just spent 30 mins arguing with her and she still won't come over so I'm stuck here for hours now in her depressing, dirty condo.

So I'll be gone most of the day.

So my brother-in-law has my sister so controlled she can't even pack up her baby to come over and visit for the day. I just spent 30 mins arguing with her and she still won't come over so I'm stuck here for hours now in her depressing, dirty condo.

So I'll be gone most of the day.

I'll kill him if you like.

The sun arrives back in the sky, casting light on another gruesome murder scene. Seems like someone had the idea to target Hess. Who kills Hess this early anyways? Most people thought. The nobles hoped to find the blood crazed usurpers In their midst. Someone had to pay for snapping Hess's neck.

Hess - townie has been night killed

8. Duchess of the Rings: The rings are a small cluster of valleys with the most hospitable soil in all the continent. It's actually the only soil that can grow tabac. Your fortuitous luck at being the reigning noble of these lands have brought you untold wealth and influence.

Role: Role-less

Role Description: N/A

It's now day

Ok Nol, who is scum?

Hard to say. I've been voting where my instincts take me mainly.

I would like to lynch Verbal on principal at this point even though I know it's not his fault he hasn't really been around.

Just seems like the safe play.

I would also be ok with giving him one more day to catch up and say his piece and either take out Ishy or Crusher.

1. Ape - mafia spy killed day 2
2. Smash - town night killed night 2
3. Crusher
4. Lily - town lynched day 3
5. CTM
6. AVM
7. JiF - mafia spy lynched day 1
8. 80 - roleless innocent lynched day 2
9. BeeGee
10. Nolder
11. Verb
12. Pac
13. Ishy
14. Leelou
15. Hess - roleless innocent night killed night 3

Still have room for error but starting to get more interesting.

Vote AVM

Fos Nolder..  He posted updated lists consistently in Aliens game (where he was town) but hasn't done so once here.

ACTUALLY

That was mostly 80.

I took over for like one game day.

And to be fair there was claims to be had in that game, have we seen anyone claim this game that's still alive?

ACTUALLY

That was mostly 80.

I took over for like one game day.

And to be fair there was claims to be had in that game, have we seen anyone claim this game that's still alive?

I'm hoping the speed lynch aspect we've implemented will provide a reveal free game.  We nabbed JiF and Ape with natural scum hunting skill.  That should prove reveals are overrated.

I'm hoping the speed lynch aspect we've implemented will provide a reveal free game.  We nabbed JiF and Ape with natural scum hunting skill.  That should prove reveals are overrated.

Did we though?

I only (tried to) voted Jif because he tried to sabotage 80 and by proxy the entire town last game.

Ape I'll give you...maybe. I'm not sure how many people actually had a good reason to vote him.

But yeah this hasn't been the best game of mafia ever so far, we've just run in the other direction if you know what I mean.

Hard to say. I've been voting where my instincts take me mainly.

I would like to lynch Verbal on principal at this point even though I know it's not his fault he hasn't really been around.

Just seems like the safe play.

I would also be ok with giving him one more day to catch up and say his piece and either take out Ishy or Crusher.

Weird. You used a lot of words to say "me, leelou. Thanks for asking"

vote nolder

Did we though?

I only (tried to) voted Jif because he tried to sabotage 80 and by proxy the entire town last game.

Ape I'll give you...maybe. I'm not sure how many people actually had a good reason to vote him.

But yeah this hasn't been the best game of mafia ever so far, we've just run in the other direction if you know what I mean.

The fact that you answered seriously is weird. Not sure if its a ping but weird nonetheless.

Not sure how much more facetious I could have been.

Archived