Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

Weekends are traditionally slow for mafia here.  I had an amazing weekend and my sweet Rosie won her All-star house basketball game. I have tremendous genetic material.

Quick coffee re-read and Nolder seems scummier than AVM at the moment.  Competing trains.

vote nolder

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm.   Don't mind lynching Nolder (especially after that last post of his) but is there a legit game reason?  Just wondering because at least with AVM he tried to stall the stupid Ape lynch.

And Ape usually torments AVM..  that didn't make sense.

hmm.   Don't mind lynching Nolder (especially after that last post of his) but is there a legit game reason?  Just wondering because at least with AVM he tried to stall the stupid Ape lynch.

That post plus a few people using the lynch Nolder on Wed. thing.  Figuring if he flips scum might be a descent place to look for teamates?

WHY CAN'T YOU BE GOOD AT THIS GAME LIKE ME? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SUCK SO BAD?

IT'S ******* EMBARRASSING!!!

Better when you sprinkle it in and aren't yelling..

And last game I played perhaps the best townie game of all time.  Caught at least 2 of my 4 in 1 post.

Better when you sprinkle it in and aren't yelling..

And last game I played perhaps the best townie game of all time.  Caught at least 2 of my 4 in 1 post.

Wow. 1 troll post from Klacko and he owned you... sad.

vote Nolder

Mr friendly all of a sudden. Couldn't take enough shots at me last game. Gfy scum

I take shots when people are being dumb.

Also I was in the zone last game, we all were.

I'll happily follow this guy.

Vote Nooder.

You'll happily follow the newbie who's voting me for...meta?

If you want to even call it that.

You're gonna need to take a shower now because that post stinks like sh*t.

Just read your Adios JI. Really enjoyable and fine reading. Would love to see those JI mod lounge screen shots.

Little known factoid - just before Klacko split from JI, he recommended they make me a moderator. 

Then I invested the Dr. Zaius alter-ego, who eventually became Ape, and all hell broke loose.

Did you just hammer yourself? 

Yeah. I think I'm not going to have much time to play in this coming week and I have a game I'm modding on DM (as you know).

I figured someone was probably gonna come in and hammer me anyway so I did it myself to keep the game moving.

Derptown, if one would look up such a word in a dictionary the definition would read as the following.

Derptown: (adjective) a townie mafia player with the brilliance of broken lightbulb.

Example: Look at nolder, he's such a derptown. Doesn't he realize it's not Wednesday.

The town wanted another quick lynch and that's just what they got with Nolder, the doomed poor soul to be the candidate. He was so forlorn and he knew their was no way to fight back, so he bowed his head and finished the rest of his life dreaming of the duchess of the rings

I'm more scared 80 would shoot me as a 1 shot vig, with verbal still alive.

Bring it, fool.

LOL, excellent.

Little known factoid - just before Klacko split from JI, he recommended they make me a moderator. 

Then I invested the Dr. Zaius alter-ego, who eventually became Ape, and all hell broke loose.

Nobody cares.

Yeah. I think I'm not going to have much time to play in this coming week and I have a game I'm modding on DM (as you know).

I figured someone was probably gonna come in and hammer me anyway so I did it myself to keep the game moving.

This is a true statement.

Nolder - roleless townie has been lynched

13. Baron of Nore: Keeper of the north and guardian against the frozen sand. Baron Nore is the kings blood-brother by his first marriage and Lord over all the lands north of the Goddess Fountain. Living near a tundra in the cold has done nothing for your warm disposition you seek the throne and to banish any of those who would usurp it from outside.

Role: Role-less

Role Description: N/A

I wish we could get a mole over there. I saw Max troll that thread and say we had a guy in both mod lounges. Was that you?

FYI phone posting just takes away so much motivation for me. I haven't been on a comp since Friday afternoon.

I try to stall EVERY speed lynch.  I once stalled out an 80 lynch on D1 based off the logic that "no way scum gets run up with that speed on D1, he's too easy of a lynch"

That was the Inception game. So...yeah.

Let's keep this game moving.

AVM or Ishy tomorrow. I think Crusher is just looking for a lead.

Unvote 

Vote Nolder

:face:

Archived