Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well then..

that was pretty ****in stupid.

The entire case against me is that I resisted the Ape's lynch.  Since then, you and a couple others have dropped my name at every opportunity so now there's somehow this notion that I've played a super scummy game.  And don't say you add Nolder, you were hedging with Nolder due to his "one post" that stunk.  

You next

You wrong.

Seriously, someone build a case that doesn't include my meta of resisting EVERY speed lynch since the first game I played (when I hammered the town doc).  People keep saying they scum hunted the Ape, but let's be real -- he was run up then killed by you because he was the Ape.  Even if you want to argue that you "caught on to something" once he got close to lynch, he still got run up purely off the fact that he was the Ape.

I mean I know I suck this game but damn.

You wrong.

Seriously, someone build a case that doesn't include my meta of resisting EVERY speed lynch since the first game I played (when I hammered the town doc).  People keep saying they scum hunted the Ape, but let's be real -- he was run up then killed by you because he was the Ape.  Even if you want to argue that you "caught on to something" once he got close to lynch, he still got run up purely off the fact that he was the Ape.

I mean I know I suck this game but damn.

yeah.. you need to get got.

If it wasn't Pac, who claims scum hunting and awesome play on every scum death, I'd be screaming to run him up right now.  The fact that Hess died right after he said lynch Pac again, would usually make me want to lynch Pac...but I don't think that's how Pac would play it.

That said, in a game where basically every lynch has happened at rapid speed...having Hess around (someone who is likable enough for people to follow when they don't have a damn clue who scum is) isn't exactly favorable.

I just more see Ape/JiF discussing that Hess would be a good target there.  Casts some suspicion on Pac, takes out just about the only player who didn't seem committed to the idea of lynching me -- gives an opportunity to lynch two players.  

Of those left:

CTM: Far too quiet.  

Verb:  Not going to berate anyone for being sick and not around, much less having no activity over a weekend.  Still, need to see more activity (which has already picked up today) to have any sort of feel on Verb.

Leelou: Has done a lot of "what do you think?" and "how about _______?" which sticks out

Pac: Seems too obvious, for the reasons I've already outlined

Young man bee gee: Cleared, basically.

Ishy: Keeps getting brought up but never voted for.  I think Hess may have mentioned him once or twice, but he did list a lot of players to be fair.

Crush: Feels like he's been on every train.  Not sure, tbh...need to do VT analysis.

Of those left:

Verb: Not going to berate anyone for being sick and not around, much less having no activity over a weekend. Still, need to see more activity (which has already picked up today) to have any sort of feel on Verb.

Leelou: Has done a lot of "what do you think?" and "how about _______?" which sticks out

Ishy: Keeps getting brought up but never voted for. I think Hess may have mentioned him once or twice, but he did list a lot of players to be fair.

Crush: Feels like he's been on every train. Not sure, tbh...need to do VT analysis.

You're playing the same type of game you played towards the end of last game. Pings

Echo your points on Leelou

Pac seems to be playing the same game

CTM is just as quiet/ occasional wifom as last game...pings somewhat

Crusher has been absent both games mostly but RL issues I thought? Please Clarify, Crush

Of those left:

Verb:  Not going to berate anyone for being sick and not around, much less having no activity over a weekend.  Still, need to see more activity (which has already picked up today) to have any sort of feel on Verb.

Ishy: Keeps getting brought up but never voted for.  I think Hess may have mentioned him once or twice, but he did list a lot of players to be fair.

Crush: Feels like he's been on every train.  Not sure, tbh...need to do VT analysis.

Clearing him is nonsense..  Ape was going to get lynched and I could definitely see him encouraging his new padawan to hammer him trying some advanced ninja mafia tactic.

In fact BeeGee trying to get the lions share of credit is sticking out if anything.  The stupid Ape had 1 hoof in the grave.

Clearing him is nonsense.. Ape was going to get lynched and I could definitely see him encouraging his new padawan to hammer him trying some advanced ninja mafia tactic.

In fact BeeGee trying to get the lions share of credit is sticking out if anything. The stupid Ape had 1 hoof in the grave.

Im starting to think you and Ape are the same girl. Where were you on my Ape lynch then? We missed you there

Final Vote Count

Lynch Achieved

80 (1) - AVM,

Ape (1) - BeeGee

Hess (1) - crush

Verbal (1) - JiF,

JiF (7) - Pac, Leelou, Ishy, Hess, 80, CTM, Smash

15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Count is correct

Vote Count

Ape (5) - Pac, BeeGee, Nolder, 80, Hess, Smash

Nolder (2) - Ape, Lily

80 (3) - AVM, Leelou, Verb

Lily (1) - Hess

14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Final Vote Count

Nolder (1) - Lily

80 (7) - AVM, Leelou, Verb, Nolder, BeeGee, Smash

13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Final Vote Count

Lily (6) - Leelou, Ishy, CTM, Nolder, Hess, Pac

Nolder (3) - AwesomeVM, Lily, BeeGee

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Final Vote count

AVM (1) - Pac

Nolder (5) - AVM, BeeGee, Crush, Ishy, Nolder

Ishy (1) - CTM

9 Alive 5 to lynch

***EDIT*** I removed Nolder's name from my train here, as he was doubled on his and mine, and had unvoted to hammer himself

Bee Gee was on the Ape D1, as well.  Seriously doubt he's that aggressive then continuing it D2 if teammates.

Pac, Hess, 80, Smash on both scum trains.  Though it's not beyond Pac to buss (especially in a game where the Ape is on the scum team), you don't push the lynch of a teammate D2 after losing one to a lynch D1.  Same logic used for Bee Gee.  I'd like to go back and see again, but especially if Pac started the day off pushing for Ape's lynch I've got to lean heavy town on him as well.  Still Pacmule, though.

Only players not on either scum train: myself, Crush, Verb, Lily (plus confirmed scum Ape and JiF).  Verb only had 1 post through last night, so it's difficult to make a determination of him here.

More noteworthly would be people avoiding the Ape lynch (yes, I know) -- you don't want to lose two teammates in two days.  That'd be myself, Leelou, and Verb trying to get an 80 train going and Ishy and CTM who are just gone.

80 train happened immediately after Ape was shot.  All townies joined the existing train...can't gather any further information other than the original 3 avoiding the Ape.

CTM and Ishy reemerged to lynch Lily.  CTM then dropped his vote on Ishy (who was definitely not in the two favorites to get lynched -- myself or Nolder).

Good post, AVM.  Based off that, one of us (me, you, Leelou) is likely scum.

It could be any of us.  Hell, it could be me.  I'm willing to go there (me) tomorrow.  Get me to L-1 and I'll hammer myself into oblivion.

Good post, AVM.  Based off that, one of us (me, you, Leelou) is likely scum.

It could be any of us.  Hell, it could be me.  I'm willing to go there (me) tomorrow.  Get me to L-1 and I'll hammer myself into oblivion.

Jackie-chan-meme.jpg

<---- no idea what role PM says

Jack can confirm - the bitch is unread.  I don't get email notifications from JN (I should set that up soon), so I really am flying blind.  But I didn't even sign up, so I don't care.  I hope I win!

<---- no idea what role PM says

Jack can confirm - the bitch is unread.  I don't get email notifications from JN (I should set that up soon), so I really am flying blind.  But I didn't even sign up, so I don't care.  I hope I win!

Verbal is AVM confirmed Hess.

Jack sucks, then.  I'm not rich, and I can't easily play mafia and drive.  I'm just Verbal.  Super poor man's Hess, except less funny, and maybe a little better looking.

I should start submitting NKs and see if people die?  Who's up for tonight?

Thought of the day:

My persona is the joker:  an agent of chaos.

Hess brings chaos.

Therefore I clearly work for Hess.  And obviously, am town.  And AwesomeTM.

It's too bad that our resident Batman is so bad.....you really have no competition.

Vote Hess-AwesomeVM in 2016.  A vote for chaos.

We'll start considering staff positions once we've won, but I think I speak on behalf of Hess when I guarantee Ape will be our Secretary of Defense and Pac the Secretary of Agriculture.

Jack sucks, then.  I'm not rich, and I can't easily play mafia and drive.  I'm just Verbal.  Super poor man's Hess, except less funny, and maybe a little better looking.

I should start submitting NKs and see if people die?  Who's up for tonight?

Such a shame.  I was considering suggesting you as Secretary of Transportation to Hess.

LOL I know I'm not scum out of the 3, so maybe it is Verbal. I really don't like Ishy's play this game. I'll get examples later, fighting getting a new living room chair out of the car...never go shopping with me, I get inventive getting things into the car. 

Vote Hess-AwesomeVM in 2016.  A vote for chaos.

We'll start considering staff positions once we've won, but I think I speak on behalf of Hess when I guarantee Ape will be our Secretary of Defense and Pac the Secretary of Agriculture.

That's Secretary of Over-Defense to you, bub.

Archived