Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a gruesome night, the town seemed to wake up to. Something's just go from bad to worse and this was one of em. Not just one deaths now but 2, how could the gods be so cruel? It seemed like the nobles were dropping like flies and that may just be the case. They searched to find, but Leelou, and Ishy were no where to be found. After looking for hours they found the both of them dead in a storage closet, stabbed through the eyes.

Ishy townie

11. Stryker Avarie: First son of the current infirm head of house Avarie, not your average prim nobleman however, Stryker has a dark side, he's also the famed thief Black Dagger. Stealing from all his nobleman friends he's very sly, and cunning, also not afraid use his knives.

Role: Shadow Thief

Role Description: you may select a target and you hide behind them. And night actions against you will be null and void. However if the person you are hiding behind is killed you will be also.

Leelou townie

7. Duke Hestus Duveaux: Head of the merchants council and the late King's first cousin. Always thrifty with your coin the king was actually going to appoint you master of treasures before his demise. So why stop at master of treasures. Best shoot for the whole kingdom

Role: Role-less

Description: N/A

Have been night killed

With 7 alive. It takes 4 to lynch

the day seemed to pass by with the blink of an eye. With night about to fully set in someone needed to die, they had to find another spy. AVM was quickly pointed out and just as quickly executed.

AVM - innocent townie has been lynched

10. Asino Lucazi: Nephew to the late king and Duke of the Goddess Fountain, you control the lands on both sides of the main river that provides fast travel and delivery method for goods and services. Controlling the main artery for trade in the kingdom, and your closeness of relation to the king has brought you a very high standing in court

Role Description: N/A

Morning dawned on the day of reckoning. BG stared at the ceiling through sightless eyes while CTM and Crush faced off against pac and verb. At the end crushers unbelievable girth proved to be the deciding factor. CTM rolled him over Verb, and pac and with that a kingdom was taken over

Beegee - has been Nk

9. General Havold Castris: Leader of the kings guard, and high commander of the Crimson Swords, the military force of Araidian. Noted to be one of the great commanders of your time, you keep everything in precise order and have a cold effectiveness to your actions.

Role: Exemplary Swordsman

Role Description: You have one shot to kill any player you so choose by using their gut as a sheath for your sword.

Pac - endgamed

6. Callist Sharoan: Former owner and overseer of the Kallas pleasure houses, and also head of the golden roses, the guild that oversees the whoring of the city. Buying your title from the crown no one takes you serious or associates with you. However you are crafty, growing up on the streets you know how to make it.

Role: Propaganda

Role Description: you can set up a player with one of your ladies of the night. Putting them in a lower light then average. Doing so makes it so they require one less vote to be lynched. You must PM the name of a person each night or you can skip.

Verb - endgamed

14. Alys Ferriday: The kings favored consort, you've got a burning sensation to stage a coupe for your dead lovers kingdom. He'd whispered promises to you of just as much but he never went through with it.

Role Description: N/A

Best thing that could have happened was BG killing me, in hindsight.

It allowed me to help my team, without calling for me to put time into the thread at all. Which is about all that worked with my schedule.

Good game CTM, Crusher and Pac - Co-ScumMVPs!!!

Best thing that could have happened was BG killing me, in hindsight.

It allowed me to help my team, without calling for me to put time into the thread at all. Which is about all that worked with my schedule.

Good game CTM, Crusher and Pac - Co-ScumMVPs!!!

Actually, that's probably true. Had you been in game longer, your mindless banter would have inevitably drawn in your teammates as well. It would have painted greater targets on their backs as their efforts to un**** your rambling would have caught sight of the veterans here.

Essentially, I was the best player your team had. Crusher and CTM, you're welcome.

Actually, that's probably true. Had you been in game longer, your mindless banter would have inevitably drawn in your teammates as well. It would have painted greater targets on their backs as their efforts to un**** your rambling would have caught sight of the veterans here.

Essentially, I was the best player your team had. Crusher and CTM, you're welcome.

^gets it

I'm the greatest mafia player alive.

fagus is backus?

GG .thank you, I still regret not getting to redirect ape's kill back to his stupid face though..

Yeah, that's what you wanted to shove in my face.

You're welcome for sticking around and feeding you strategy 48 hours before you came up with the same ideas on your own.

You have a lot to learn about the game itself, but you've got the game within the game pretty figured out.

:)

Archived