Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

Qft. Florida drivers are insane. My mother moved to Clearwater and 90+ isn't fast enough for these guys. Traffic in all other lanes is a crap shoot, nobody respect being on the left for passing, I saw some dude in a Bentley going 60 on the left with a 10 car trail because nobody would go around him.

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, you guys are too nice!! Thanks for your concern and sorry for worrying you.

The Jets signed Michael Vick.  While I don't hate it from a football standpoint, I don't much care for him as a human being.  Just irritated with the whole notion.

And Jack, be careful.  Discussion of attraction to men while overpack the mafia forum (pun intended)

Oh and <3 Lils

Haha, you guys are too nice!! Thanks for your concern and sorry for worrying you.

The Jets signed Michael Vick.  While I don't hate it from a football standpoint, I don't much care for him as a human being.  Just irritated with the whole notion.

And Jack, be careful.  Discussion of attraction to men will bring JiF in looking for penis. while overpack the mafia forum (pun intended)

Oh and <3 Lils

FTFY

So, I'm not the smallest person in the world, but I fit more than comfortably in my seat on a small airplane (88 passengers). The woman on my first flight had her elbow in my ribs and her leg on my seat. Most uncomfortable 2 hours ever. :dry: Luckily the guy on this flight is staying on his side.

Archived