Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there scum vs town in this game? 

Who knows.. I've read my role PM 3 times and not sure what or who I is...

All I know is right now that idiot 80 is PMing every player in the game except me trying to form a giant homo QT.

Is that better or worse than annihilating you in 2 games?

Keep throwing your sh*t on the wall see where it gets you .

No matter how much you toot your horn and pound your chest The only game you did anything to get me was the last one and I said nothing on day one to draw attention as scum nothing at all. You took a shot, you got lucky in a game where 50 % of the players were scum 

Right now Makers Mark.  Meeting Mrs Crusher for lunch at Bonefish grill so I will have a few martinis with her.  Then back to Makers Mark.

the chef is preparing your special order as we speak

fish_Supersize_the_nature-s457x242-24169

Final Vote Count

Lynch Achieved

80 (1) - AVM,

Ape (1) - BeeGee

Hess (1) - crush

Verbal (1) - JiF,

JiF (7) - Pac, Leelou, Ishy, Hess, 80, CTM, Smash

15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Count is correct

LOL

Final Vote Count

Lynch Achieved

80 (1) - AVM,

Ape (1) - BeeGee

Hess (1) - crush

Verbal (1) - JiF,

JiF (7) - Pac, Leelou, Ishy, Hess, 80, CTM, Smash

15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Count is correct

gay

So this is how it starts. A group of entitled men and women for the most part, gathering in a room to play petty politics for an over glorified chair. Yet the backstabbing and arguing began, maybe it was word of the spies sent to take over the kingdom, or maybe it was the thought of the proximity of power either way, the Kingmaker Game had begun, and what better way to start it then with a death.

Most the crowd selected JiF he had been acting suspicious and he needed to go. The strung him up quickly, but people were crying out, "We need a majority, have you lost your civility?" But that got drowned out as the crowd hanged JiF until dead from the rafters.

JiF - Spy (mafia) has been lynched

3. You are Devi Fagus, a spy from king Asher it's your mission to see the kingdom securely under your kings belt. You have no special ability. You win with The mafia.

Role: Role-less

Role Description: N/A

Archived