Throne of Dust: Day 5

_Jack_D_

BeeGee was screaming. The crowd grew restless, calling for the Ape's head. He had to be scum. Only a traitor could casually throw sh*t around like he could. The crowd worked themselves up into a bloodlust chanting while the ape spun frantically in circles. Everyone was watching him do his panicked dance, they didn't notice who put the sword through his gut.

Ape a spy (mafia) has been killed

1. You are Alzone Defot, one of the spies king Asher sent and you are a part of the mafia. You have taken the guide of Count Drake lord of the Northern lake. Being the best with a knife you are the mafias night killer and all kills come through you. If you reach an untimely demise you may specify who your understudy is.

Role: Darkly Hidden Blade

Role Description: You submit the nk. If you die. You appoint who takes over

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The once quaint crowd of nobles had become blood thirsty deviants. Haven killed off 2 of the treacherous spies how could they go wrong? They got together a hanging party. 80 had been accused with all kinds of duchebaggery. His kill on Verbal resonates most. With that Verb's reincarnation screamed DIAF. And 80 did just that. They lit him on fire with their blood craze satiated they saw just who they had killed.

80 - townie has been lynched

12. Jaim Illiad: Keeper of the west and duke of the highlands you control the mountains and their rich resources. Your ambition has spurred you to try and take command of the kingdom.

Role: Role-less

Role Description: N/A

It is now night

Vote Count

Nolder (1) - Lily

80 (6) - AVM, Leelou, Verb, Nolder, BeeGee

13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

vote 80

Final Vote Count

Nolder (1) - Lily

80 (7) - AVM, Leelou, Verb, Nolder, BeeGee

13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Jack can you confirm that Smash was supposed to be in this final vote count?

Pac sucks at this.

bro..  I urged everyone to speed lynch JiF and Ape which resulted in back to back scum kills.  I'm even amazing myself this game.

Then you throw in getting rid of that idiot 80 and the town has never been in a better position in any game I've ever played.

FOS YOU AND LILLY for trying to stall the Ape lynch!!

bro..  I urged everyone to speed lynch JiF and Ape which resulted in back to back scum kills.  I'm even amazing myself this game.

Then you throw in getting rid of that idiot 80 and the town has never been in a better position in any game I've ever played.

I made the Ape lynch happen sh*t for brains. B/c Nobody listens to you.

slowly but surely you are becoming the ape

Archived