Rapaport: It's either Mark Sanchez or Vick... Who would you rather?

BroadwayJets

not vick. if vick is a jet i'm not a jet fan

This is pretty much where I am. If the Jets sign Vick I don't know if I can be a Jet fan any longer, at least not while he is on the team. If I could justify the football side of it, I might be able to overlook he is a horrible, despicable person, but he is also a horrible football player.

And before anyone goes on about his debts to society, I am not begrudging him being out of jail, and playing in the NFL, I just don't want him on my team.

This is pretty much where I am. If the Jets sign Vick I don't know if I can be a Jet fan any longer, at least not while he is on the team. If I could justify the football side of it, I might be able to overlook he is a horrible, despicable person, but he is also a horrible football player.

And before anyone goes on about his debts to society, I am not begrudging him being out of jail, and playing in the NFL, I just don't want him on my team.

Vick is a huge Justin Beiber fan.

Bet with your dumb brains, not with your heart? ;)

I did, I think.

28-1 on the Colts is an amazing bet. They have the best young QB in the league, they get their #1 receiver back, they have tons of cap space, they are Playoff seasoned now, and play in a very bad division.

66-1 is based on Cleveland getting Manziel and adding another weapon to go along with the best young receiver in the game (GORDON), and they have PETTINE to fix the defense. This is a great longshot.

50-1 on the JETS , oops your right, DUMB BRAINS

Don't look now but.................

The New York Daily News reports the Jets have expressed interest in free agent QB Shaun Hill.

Hill hasn't started a game since 2010, but would provide the Jets with a veteran backup to push Geno Smith in training camp. With Matt Cassel re-signed, Hill is Rotoworld's No. 4 free agent quarterback.

Archived