Revis being shopped

aec4

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he will. Wonder what Revis value is in the current market? 9-10 million?

This could get real interesting

One of the NFL reporters quoted anonymous front office personnel about Revis. They said he'd get between $10.5 and $12mm as a UFA.

Revis' play wasn't significantly greater than what Talib gave the Patriots this past season. It wasn't their secondary that caused them to not win the super bowl last year, how exactly does Revis put them over the top?

Because it would be the worst thing to ever happen for the paranoiac brigade.

We need Revis back!

Revis, Byrd, Millner, Pryor (rookie from Louisville), Wilson, Allen, Harris, Davis, Coples, Hardy (from Carolina), Snacks, Ellis, Mo Wilk, and Richardson, draft all Speed demons from Rd 2-5 at RB, and WR, and put Stephen Hill back in the triple option offense from Georgia Tech, and win games 10-3, FTW!

Who do you think gets the best contract of Davis, Verner and Revis?

Probably Revis but I'm willing to bet he still doesn't get much guaranteed with his history of holding out every other year. As a team I wouldn't want that headache.

Or they do an about face on Davis while they trip over their dicks chasing Mevi$.

As much as I like to dream about a Revis reunion, I would assume the conversation would be go something like this between Idzik, and Woody "Hi Mr. Johnson I wanted to get your thoughts on possibly contacting Revis, and his agents, and feeling them out to see where they stand on coming back? Woody "Over my dead body John, and over your job, now how would you like to mow my lawn!

I would sign him for 5 years 55 mil. 30 mil guaranteed

1st three 10 mil per

Last 2 12.5 mil

First three all $$ guaranteed

Last two no guarantee

We have the cap space

Plus you can't pay anything up front cause the first year he is making less cause you paid him at the start he will hold out

Archived