Official NFL Free Agency Transactions Thread

JoeC36

Disagree so any NFL player who gets injured will never play a full season again according to you?

No. But both guys have missed a bunch of time and in more than one season. That's called a pattern. They're injury prone and not worth what they will be asking. Sign a solid young WR and draft one.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only guy I like more than Nicks is Boldin but hes getting older and Decker will demand way too much money.

I thought Boldin signed with the niners already.

I wouldn't want Decker either. He has big disappointment written all over him I think.

No. But both guys have missed a bunch of time and in more than one season. That's called a pattern. They're injury prone and not worth what they will be asking. Sign a solid young WR and draft one.

Many said the same thing about Chris Ivory.

Who is solid and young?

Wait until tomorrow when Idzik brings Revis home and signs Ware.

LOL   Yeah I hear ya, but I doubt it. We're not signing those two guys.   I would rather a nice RT, James Jones or Golden Tate and Verner  ( I'm secretly rooting for a Revis return too though)

Who is solid and young?

RB is different than receiver. An injury to someone like Ivory is not a big deal. And he was injured and banged up a bunch. Holmes and Kerley go down with injuries and the passing game got much worse than it already was.

Golden Tate is young and solid. Decker is young and solid. I'd love Doug Baldwin if he wasn't an RFA.

RB is different than receiver. An injury to someone like Ivory is not a big deal. And he was injured and banged up a bunch. Holmes and Kerley go down with injuries and the passing game got much worse than it already was.

Golden Tate is young and solid. Decker is young and solid. I'd love Doug Baldwin if he wasn't an RFA.

Are you nuts? No big deal.  We had Ivory and Powell most of the season and then whoever Goodson,Green? 

This past season we had the worst WRs in the NFL.

Who is solid and young?

Yeah a RB who did have injury issues during the season and rushed for a whopping 800 yards and was pointless in the passing game proved what?  He proved that the Jets still have no weapons on offense and could use a RB who might be a weapon instead of a 3rd stringer on most teams.

It's  a joke that people think Greene wasn't any good and Ivory is, but somehow Greene rushed for more yards in 2012 than Ivory did in 2013.  And both were pretty much on crappy offenses with crappy QBs.  They both aren't any good.  But people need to believe Ivory somehow is because of his 800 yards rushing.

Archived