Official NFL Free Agency Transactions Thread

JoeC36

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-hurt-rex-revisit-revis-article-1.1476045?pgno=1

Cornerbacks Kyle Wilson, Darrin Walls, Milliner and Cromartie rank 54th, 55th, 71st and 88th, respectively, in Pro Football Focus’ overall cornerback rankings through four games.

I'll find some more tomorrow, but this is a start.

Wrong link muchacho. 

Dolphins get a conditional 2015 7th if Martin makes the Niners opening day roster...so that's Harbaugh doing him a favor I guess, nothing more.

Harbaugh doesn't seem the type to give out favors, he's probably getting something on the back end of the lawsuit

Harbaugh doesn't seem the type to give out favors, he's probably getting something on the back end of the lawsuit

I'd imagine this "deal" keeps it out of the court room. A whole lot of mud slinging and finger pointing for a kid who didn't want to play for a team. But when you have parents that know the ins and outs of the legal process....you have more leverage than the average NFL stooge.

Martin gets his training camp invite and his mom can drive him to practice every day. Everyone wins.

Talib to Denver

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m

Filed to ESPN: Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources

How the **** they affording all this? Ward, Talib and supposedly Ware is leaning towards them

Talib to Denver

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m

Filed to ESPN: Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources

Wow, so now we're going to have to get in on a bidding war for a corner? Idzik's free agency plan is not looking good so far.

Same way the Saints afforded Byrd, I suppose.  Random cuts/restructures on the way...I'd just think this would all have to be done before.

Leaves the Pats, 49ers, and Jets for Revis, it would seem.

Wow, Byrd agreed with the Saints? Talib gone too? Verner and Davis also gone?

We lost out on almost every single big name free agent before day 2 even started. There's not much top tier talent left. I can't see how anyone can be optimistic about free agency now.

Wow, Byrd agreed with the Saints? Talib gone too? Verner and Davis also gone?

We lost out on almost every single big name free agent before day 2 even started. There's not much top tier talent left. I can't see how anyone can be optimistic about free agency now.

There's always money in the banana stand.

LOL.  10 minutes ago when people thought Talib was going to resign with the Pats he was overrated.  Now that he's signed with the Broncos, it's a kick to the nuts.

Talib's a good player. The contract is a kick in the nuts. Especially if Revis ends up with the Patriots.

LOL.  10 minutes ago when people thought Talib was going to resign with the Pats he was overrated.  Now that he's signed with the Broncos, it's a kick to the nuts.

Because it puts the Pats in the running for Revis. Who, by the way, we're not even sure yet that he will become a free agent. They might end up trading him for a 2nd rounder, 3rd rounder, whatever.

This is very disappointing. No guards. Tackles: with Howard leaving, we now have to rebuild the right side of the offensive line (which we can no longer do well in FA). We didn't get a good safety, and there's no great corners left either because we don't know that Revis will become available. So... wow.

Archived