Official NFL Free Agency Transactions Thread

JoeC36

48 PAGES?!! 

1) I cant believe the Saints getting Byrd. Byrd-Vaccaro in Rob Ryan secondary might be pretty sick

2) I want Revis back. Jets need CB help big time. Millner sucks.

3) I cant go back and read 48 pages...anyone mention Jared Allen yet? Why is no one talking about him? Allen and guy like babin and cheaper OLB help just might pave the way for Revis.

Some teams gonna get 15 sacks out of Allen, IMO

Allen is willing to retire without the right deal. He has way too much fun hunting in Minnesota to move out to freaking new jersey for a two year deal

I need to mention that I am a huge fag for Allen and would love nothing more than to have him here. Truly one of my favorite players in the recent generation. But I doubt it highly.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allen is willing to retire without the right deal. He has way too much fun hunting in Minnesota to move out to freaking new jersey for a two year deal

I need to mention that I am a huge fag for Allen and would love nothing more than to have him here. Truly one of my favorite players in the recent generation. But I doubt it highly.

Jersey has decent hunting. 

i thought that, but I don't think he'd play the "you got that one wrong" card on Howard. Unless he actually tweeted it? I'm not reading twatter right now

No it was just a guess

Byrd was to much money for a S.  If a team is one player from the Super Bowl and needed a Safety, maybe.  The Jets might be able to get Revis back for a little more 

if we get decker /nicks or emanual tho i think they are gonna have to overpay

i don't mean to single you out but the constant unsupported "overpay" cacophany is really hilarious, especially since we haven't signed anyone yet and most of the marquee guys are off the board

Who are the edge rushers still out there? Who can we sign that is a Calvin Pace-upgrade? I guess Im a sh*tty fan cause I cant even remember who the other OLB was, but he wasnt making any noise either.

sh*t, Harris can barely run...our LB position, inside AND outside is PAC-10 horsesh*t. 

DONT PAY DECKER!!!!...SPEND ON DEFENSE!!!!!!

I didn't think this thread could get any more entertaining, but here we are!

The gun laws in New Jersey are factually the most stringent in the entire country. If the recent conceal and carry ruling in Illinois sets any precedent then Falcon would be correct.

i don't mean to single you out but the constant unsupported "overpay" cacophany is really hilarious, especially since we haven't signed anyone yet and most of the marquee guys are off the board

what do you mean?

did you see the type of deals those guys are reportadly asking for? Decker is a #2 who wants to be paid like a #1 isnt that the definition of overpay?

Who are the edge rushers still out there? Who can we sign that is a Calvin Pace-upgrade? I guess Im a sh*tty fan cause I cant even remember who the other OLB was, but he wasnt making any noise either.

sh*t, Harris can barely run...our LB position, inside AND outside is PAC-10 horsesh*t. 

DONT PAY DECKER!!!!...SPEND ON DEFENSE!!!!!!

Most of the good defensive players were signed on day 1. Tough luck.

what do you mean?

did you see the type of deals those guys are reportadly asking for? Decker is a #2 who wants to be paid like a #1 isnt that the definition of overpay?

I think that's exactly what he means. I'm sure he wants to be paid like a #1. Every WR would. Difference between wants and truthfully expects though. And really, there's never been any substantiation of this claim that he was going to be "overpaid."

I think that's exactly what he means. I'm sure he wants to be paid like a #1. Every WR would. Difference between wants and truthfully expects though. And really, there's never been any substantiation of this claim that he was going to be "overpaid."

the substantiation is thats what he expects. What do you think decker is worth for a desperate team?

theres always one sucker

Would start at 6 on a multi-year deal. Possibly as high as 8. Obviously neither you nor I are privy to the intricacies of the market, that's just a ballpark.

you do realise tate got 6.2?

You think we can get decker for the same? I know we all slight homers here  but come on

i see him more 8-10 range and thats overpaying imo

Captain visiting Vikings per PFT

The Love Boat might not be sailing the shores of Minnesota any longer, but they might be getting a new Captain.

Panthers cornerback Captain Munnerlyn is visiting the Vikings, according to Ben Goessling of ESPN.com.

Munnerlyn is a short but altogether serviceable cornerback, who can play the slot. He had 3.0 sacks and two interceptions for the Panthers last year, his fifth.

The former seventh-round came back to the Panthers last year on a one-year deal, but is looking for something bigger this time.

Captain visiting Vikings per PFT

The Love Boat might not be sailing the shores of Minnesota any longer, but they might be getting a new Captain.

Panthers cornerback Captain Munnerlyn is visiting the Vikings, according to Ben Goessling of ESPN.com.

Munnerlyn is a short but altogether serviceable cornerback, who can play the slot. He had 3.0 sacks and two interceptions for the Panthers last year, his fifth.

The former seventh-round came back to the Panthers last year on a one-year deal, but is looking for something bigger this time.

Patience keeps on paying off for us doesn't it?

you do realise tate got 6.2?

You think we can get decker for the same? I know we all slight homers here  but come on

i see him more 8-10 range and thats overpaying imo

Maybe. Teams have this skepticism of Decker because he played with Manning, and Tate I believe is a couple years younger. Decker should probably get more, but not too much more. Maybe we have to overpay by 1 or 2 million but it's worth it to get a productive young receiver that can give us some stability at the position for once.

Maybe. Teams have this skepticism of Decker because he played with Manning, and Tate I believe is a couple years younger. Decker should probably get more, but not too much more. Maybe we have to overpay by 1 or 2 million but it's worth it to get a productive young receiver that can give us some stability at the position for once.

tates only a year younger and 5 inches shorter lol

thatd be great if he was a #1 but overpaying for a stable #2 is meh

Archived