Official NFL Free Agency Transactions Thread

JoeC36

tates only a year younger and 5 inches shorter lol

thatd be great if he was a #1 but overpaying for a stable #2 is meh

Perhaps, but consider the alternatives.

As it stands, we have a lot more money than we have talent. A lot more. Doesn't mean you throw it all away of course, but a million here, a million there to start taking a step forward is no big deal for an NFL team.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps, but consider the alternatives.

As it stands, we have a lot more money than we have talent. A lot more. Doesn't mean you throw it all away of course, but a million here, a million there to start taking a step forward is no big deal for an NFL team.

i feel like deckers production would fall off a cliff here tho

Watching revis (if he goes to pats) cover decker would be an absolute sh*tshow for the jets.

I was hoping we were gonna bolster the D or something since not to great offensive skill positions are available but that ship has kinda sailed

i feel like deckers production would fall off a cliff here tho

Watching revis (if he goes to pats) cover decker would be an absolute sh*tshow for the jets.

I was hoping we were gonna bolster the D or something since not to great offensive skill positions are available but that ship has kinda sailed

Well I'm with you too, but as you noted, Idzik has already punted on improving the defense. Better to improve the offense a bit than to do nothing at all. Also if we don't sign someone like Decker then Revis will just take away Kerley. At least if we have Decker then Kerley can get open.

Well I'm with you too, but as you noted, Idzik has already punted on improving the defense. Better to improve the offense a bit than to do nothing at all.

i guess best case scenario for me would be grab decker at 7-8 mill then draft mike evans at 18

i think both of those 2 things happening is a longshot tho

i guess best case scenario for me would be grab decker at 7-8 mill then draft mike evans at 18

i think both of those 2 things happening is a longshot tho

Yeah at this point it doesn't seem like we'll end up with either Decker or Evans, who will prob. be taken by the Ravens or someone like that. And we know they won't get Tate or Sanders either so scratch those off. Now what?

As far as the draft goes, maybe Marqise Lee or Eric Ebron slips to us though. As for free agency... maybe they end up with an aging James Jones (meh). Better than Stephen Hill at least.

what do you mean?

did you see the type of deals those guys are reportadly asking for? Decker is a #2 who wants to be paid like a #1 isnt that the definition of overpay?

Like a number one what? Number one receiver on the jets? He will be. Top 32 wr in the league? He is that too. 20th highest paid wr in league is brian hart line at 6m and change. What is your definition of number one receiver? Top 5 in nfl?

then you don't understand the 2nd ammendment

Please elaborate. I have a feeling that it is YOU that doesn't understand it.

The 2nd Amendment was not meant for hunting or JUST for members of a militia, it was meant to balance the power between the citizens and the government. Without the 2nd Amendment, the government can literally do ANYTHING they want, and no one can stop them. If we have guns, well...we can shoot them.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Pats don't have enough bullets to take down Revis. We r one of a few who can fork over the $12M per it's going to probably take. Decker around $7 per is in line with a number 2. Add James Jones and rookie Beckham to Kerley keep Hill for depth. MJD on passing downs seems very affordable and realistic.

this all makes a ton of sense and here's to hoping. Bringing Revis and Decker would be a huge upgrade from Nick Folk. And I like Nick Folk.  

The 2nd Amendment was not meant for hunting or JUST for members of a militia, it was meant to balance the power between the citizens and the government. Without the 2nd Amendment, the government can literally do ANYTHING they want, and no one can stop them. If we have guns, well...we can shoot them.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Congratulations! You have now been tagged on the NSA "Persons of Interest" list, The ACLU's list of people to sue as "Anarchist in waiting" and the Obama Administrations list for "Ridicule" (Those gun totin', Bible thumpin', God fearin' Red-Necks) Your name will also be published in the NYT list of gun owners.

Congratulations! You have now been tagged on the NSA "Persons of Interest" list, The ACLU's list of people to sue as "Anarchist in waiting" and the Obama Administrations list for "Ridicule" (Those gun totin', Bible thumpin', God fearin' Red-Necks) Your name will also be published in the NYT list of gun owners.

I'm probably already on there. Not even joking. With the forums I belong to and the militant things I've posted/said in public, I wouldn't be surprised if Obama is fapping to my remotely activated webcam right now.

Also, they can't prove I'm a gun owner. 80% is all it takes to not have to register ;)

I'm probably already on there. Not even joking. With the forums I belong to and the militant things I've posted/said in public, I wouldn't be surprised if Obama is fapping to my remotely activated webcam right now.

Also, they can't prove I'm a gun owner. 80% is all it takes to not have to register ;)

Can you clarify that last part? Not sure what that means, but interested.

Can you clarify that last part? Not sure what that means, but interested.

If you buy individual parts and use an 80% lower receiver to build it, the ATF cannot consider your weapon a firearm. You cannot sell the gun, but you can use it and do not have to register it, as it is NOT a firearm.

m6p5jCM.gif

If you buy individual parts and use an 80% lower receiver to build it, the ATF cannot consider your weapon a firearm. You cannot sell the gun, but you can use it and do not have to register it, as it is NOT a firearm.

OK, got the first part.... can you elaborate on the underlined part? Very interesting.

Archived