Official NFL Free Agency Transactions Thread

JoeC36

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 Retweeted by Brian Costello

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk · 7m

Leger Douzable has returned to the Jets on a one-year deal, per league source.

Very Good News.

Quality Back up to Mo

This I like, Douzable is a very good, versatile D linemen

Please elaborate. I have a feeling that it is YOU that doesn't understand it.

The 2nd Amendment was not meant for hunting or JUST for members of a militia, it was meant to balance the power between the citizens and the government. Without the 2nd Amendment, the government can literally do ANYTHING they want, and no one can stop them. If we have guns, well...we can shoot them.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

the founding fathers didn't want a standing army.  they wanted "well armed militias" to defend the country.  this is how the swiss do it today.  they wanted citizens to have arms so that we didn't need a standing, permanent, professional military. 

the FF's would be horrified at how much money we spend on the military, and how we use it

and the worst part, of course, is the military has gotten to the point that they can take out any target they want with drones, they don't even have to risk a life to take you out.  doesn't matter what kind of weapon you have bro, you were outgunned by around the year 1925

do you really think any weapon you have constitutes a balance of power between you and the US military ?

Rich MacLeod ‏@richmacleod · 19m

The #Jets have reached out to Darrelle Revis, according to NYDN.

 Retweeted by Gang Green Nation

Corey Griffin ‏@cgriffin415 · 18m

Per .@MMehtaNYDN, #jets have reached out to Revis camp to discuss reunion.

the founding fathers didn't want a standing army.  they wanted "well armed militias" to defend the country.  this is how the swiss do it today.  they wanted citizens to have arms so that we didn't need a standing, permanent, professional military. 

the FF's would be horrified at how much money we spend on the military, and how we use it

and the worst part, of course, is the military has gotten to the point that they can take out any target they want with drones, they don't even have to risk a life to take you out.  doesn't matter what kind of weapon you have bro, you were outgunned by around the year 1925

do you really think any weapon you have constitutes a balance of power between you and the US military ?

Believe me, I know all that. I'm a libertarian. I am well aware that we should only have a Navy and militia in peacetime.

Rich MacLeod ‏@richmacleod · 19m

The #Jets have reached out to Darrelle Revis, according to NYDN.

 Retweeted by Gang Green Nation

Corey Griffin ‏@cgriffin415 · 18m

Per .@MMehtaNYDN, #jets have reached out to Revis camp to discuss reunion.

It's Mehta.... take it w/ a grain of salt

So this is what a quiet 48 hours in Free Agency causes this fan base to resort to? Spreading information about how to arm yourself outside of the view of the Federal government? I'm scared to even think about what that means for our level of desperation. 

Believe me, I know all that. I'm a libertarian. I am well aware that we should only have a Navy and militia in peacetime.

U07gQaK.gif

So this is what a quiet 48 hours in Free Agency causes this fan base to resort to? Spreading information about how to arm yourself outside of the view of the Federal government? I'm scared to even think about what that means for our level of desperation. 

This will put an end to all that.

Oh RT @MMehtaNYDN: A return to Revis Island? Jets and Darrelle Revis camp talk about a possible reunion, per source http://nydn.us/1nODfKf 

and the worst part, of course, is the military has gotten to the point that they can take out any target they want with drones, they don't even have to risk a life to take you out. doesn't matter what kind of weapon you have bro, you were outgunned by around the year 1925

Wait a second Larz... Now you wait a second.

You mean to tell me that an 80% handgun ISN'T going to take out an Apache helicopter?

RJF, where do you find these signatures and how long for you to edit these things?

I'm laughing, and I don't even understand what this vid has to do with Falcons post.

Get Help!! :winking0001:

I take periodic breaks from studying Merriam-Webster's Thesaurus and make them in the event that the Internet needs me.

NFL Network just reported the Jets have been talking with Revis' camp

Idzik: So what would it take to get Darrelle back home?

Scwartz and Feinsold: Well..  16 Million and he's yours.

Idzik: We were thinking more along the lines of 11.5.  He'll still be the highest paid CB *click*.... 

Hello?  You guys there?

Guys?

This will put an end to all that.

Oh RT @MMehtaNYDN: A return to Revis Island? Jets and Darrelle Revis camp talk about a possible reunion, per source http://nydn.us/1nODfKf 

Oh sh*t. there goes any hope I had of getting any sleep tonight.

I reactivated Twitter, downloaded the app for my phone and probably refreshed JN 300x today. 

I didn't start building a firearm though. I'm not that cool I guess.

Oh sh*t. there goes any hope I had of getting any sleep tonight.

I reactivated Twitter, downloaded the app for my phone and probably refreshed JN 300x today. 

I didn't start building a firearm though. I'm not that cool I guess.

Nevermind all that sh**.  Here comes Mongo!

I finally got my sorry, jets obsessed a$$ away from the computer long enough to take a shower, grab some food, and do about an hours worth of work(most I have done all week). figured I check back with jetnation. I see douzable was re-sign. I think I might be on to something here

I finally got my sorry, jets obsessed a$$ away from the computer long enough to take a shower, grab some food, and do about an hours worth of work(most I have done all week). figured I check back with jetnation. I see douzable was re-sign. I think I might be on to something here

pls go with poverty blue eyes

Everyone knows that green eyes are master race

Yeah at this point it doesn't seem like we'll end up with either Decker or Evans, who will prob. be taken by the Ravens or someone like that. And we know they won't get Tate or Sanders either so scratch those off. Now what?

As far as the draft goes, maybe Marqise Lee or Eric Ebron slips to us though. As for free agency... maybe they end up with an aging James Jones (meh). Better than Stephen Hill at least.

im really not crazy about lee or ebron. Tey were pegged to be athletes but doesnt seem to be that way. I think there would be higher value at 18 then a offensive player at that point if it was up between D and those 2.

Archived