Whiners Whining About Idzik and Free Agency (MERGED)

Joe Jets fan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously...if idzik signs vick, forcing me to give up jets fandom he will go down as the worst GM ever!!!

idzik must be powerful indeed to force you to do anything. if you make a choice to do something, at least own it. sheesh.

I agree fire this idziotic moron.  He looks more suited to work for Alvin and Simon then run a football team.  what a #$%^& loser omg.

He is clearly lost, no respectable player wants to come work for him, and dammit I'll say it...I think he has poor hygeen (and yes for all you nerds out there I dont know how to spell it)...there I said it.

This upcoming season is already lost.  Let see the highlight of free agency is one of our draft picks will move 32 spaces in the wrong $%^&*#$ direction.

SickJetFan Out.

I agree fire this idziotic moron.  He looks more suited to work for Alvin and Simon then run a football team.  what a #$%^& loser omg.

He is clearly lost, no respectable player wants to come work for him, and dammit I'll say it...I think he has poor hygeen (and yes for all you nerds out there I dont know how to spell it)...there I said it.

This upcoming season is already lost.  Let see the highlight of free agency is one of our draft picks will move 32 spaces in the wrong $%^&*#$ direction.

SickJetFan Out.

poor hygiene? lol. why do you say that.

btw, i didnt realize that being literate is for nerds

Archived