So, Revis is a Patriot...

ZachEY

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

revis is dumb as sh*t if he signed a 1 year deal

Which is why I cant believe it. Call Revis what you want, but he's been a very shrewd business man. 1 year sounds nothing like Revis. If this is true then Bill Belicheat got Ty Law to convince him and he used the "lets stick it to NY" position. Truly from the dark side this guy is lol. 

Im loving it! 

So Revis goes out of his way to be a douche, and the Pats are still only willing to give him a one-year deal for his troubles.  How bad is that a small part of me kind of hopes to see him on IR by the end of training camp, all but guaranteeing he never saw a contract worth sh*t for the rest of his career?

Some guys are very easy to root for.  In my view Revis is just not one of those guys.  To selfish.  Poster child for the current athlete.

I liked him for 3 hours every week when he was a Jet.  Never felt he was good in the locker room.  Always felt he wasn't good for chemistry.  Never felt he stood up and showed pride in being a Jet.  He played extremely well when he was healthy.  Mixed since the injury. Let's see how this works now that the ultimate selfish player is on the ultimate team first team. 

We couldn't even retain our JAG RT or sign a slightly above average guard. We're probably holding  poor Eric Decker hostage in some dimly lit garage right now, beating him until he signs with us. 

lmao. i know....we even lost out on austin ****ig howard. we suck

So all of the people ranting and raving about what this allegedly says about the Jets and every single employee they've ever had, you are all well aware that it's been a year since he was actually on their team right and, given that, they had absolutely no control over what he did this offseason?  You also are aware that if not for that trade, the same exact thing still likely happens, except for the Jets having absolutely nothing to show for it?

Ok good, just wanted to make sure we were clear on that.

Some guys are very easy to root for.  In my view Revis is just not one of those guys.  To selfish.  Poster child for the current athlete.

I liked him for 3 hours every week when he was a Jet.  Never felt he was good in the locker room.  Always felt he wasn't good for chemistry.  Never felt he stood up and showed pride in being a Jet.  He played extremely well when he was healthy.  Mixed since the injury. Let's see how this works now that the ultimate selfish player is on the ultimate team first team. 

meh...they lost talib and they gained revis. revis is better but its not like cutting rick mirer and signing joe montana

Don't get why.

Revis would be a Pat this year either way... At least we got Richardson.

Because he said over and over tha idzik won't make a big fa Splash and everyone blasted him saying we don't know anything about idzik he has so much money this year

lmao. i know....we even lost out on austin ****ig howard. we suck

And just so we're clear, here: no one has actually reported seeing or talking to Eric Decker in the past 6 or 7 hours, nor any progress or lack of progress in talks. We don't know for a fact that my scenario isn't exactly what's happening right now.

Archived