So, Revis is a Patriot...

ZachEY

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he said over and over tha idzik won't make a big fa Splash and everyone blasted him saying we don't know anything about idzik he has so much money this year

To that end, yes.  I thought it was about Revis to the Pats.

Having said that, we don't even know if the Jets wanted in on Revis.

Revis's camp contacted them, not the other way around.  Maybe Manish's report was correct that Revis's camp basically said he's going to the Pats right off the bat.

And just so we're clear, here: no one has actually reported seeing or talking to Eric Decker in the past 6 or 7 hours, nor any progress or lack of progress in talks. We don't know for a fact that my scenario isn't exactly what's happening right now.

If it's been this long, I'm guessing we're not getting him.

Doubt we get Jones, Nicks, Pettigrew, MJD, or that OT either.

If we don't re-sign Cro, I dunno WTF to say. Our DL will be great in vain.

So all of the people ranting and raving about what this allegedly says about the Jets and every single employee they've ever had, you are all well aware that it's been a year since he was actually on their team right and, given that, they had absolutely no control over what he did this offseason?  You also are aware that if not for that trade, the same exact thing still likely happens, except for the Jets having absolutely nothing to show for it?

Ok good, just wanted to make sure we were clear on that.

Jets fans said the same thing about other's they traded away too. See Keyshawn, Belicheck, now Revis. 

Revis winding up in New England, just like Belicheck and Keyshawn trades wound up in the history books as a failure at the end of the day. No matter how good having 4 picks was in the 2000 draft, those two got five rings, and the Jets are still left with nothing but a GM who low balls every free agent in the NFL.

Mevi$ has quickly turned into one of my least favorite athletes in sports which is fitting since he went to the patriots and joined my least favorite athlete, Tom Brady.

plus...  he's hetero, and we know fagus does not like the straights

Mevi$ has quickly turned into one of my least favorite athletes in sports which is fitting since he went to the patriots and joined my least favorite athlete, Tom Brady.

I am with you. I loved him, and now he is about as low on the totem as you can get.

Jets fans said the same thing about other's they traded away too. See Keyshawn, Belicheck, now Revis. 

Revis winding up in New England, just like Belicheck and Keyshawn trades wound up in the history books as a failure at the end of the day. No matter how good having 4 picks was in the 2000 draft, those two got five rings, and the Jets are still left with nothing but a GM who low balls every free agent in the NFL.

Besides being a bunch of emo goths, how is this on the Jets.  Revis was a Buc.  Revis was cut by the Bucs.  Revis signed with the Pats.

The Jets were not part of this.

I think its best not to judge on March 12th.   How many times have the Jets had the best offseason in the AFCE? How many championships has it resulted in?  

Idzik is not going to build this team by dishing out large contracts to big name FA's at the tail end of their primes.   Look at Seattle's defense.  Speed and youth.  

No need to panic. Lets at least let the plan play out… 

Besides being a bunch of emo goths, how is this on the Jets.  Revis was a Buc.  Revis was cut by the Bucs.  Revis signed with the Pats.

Never should have traded him in the first place. We would have had Richardson anyway. Should have resigned him.

Pats were where Revis wanted to be once it wax clear he was out of Tampa. Other teams expected him in New England. Huge win for Belichick...

Heh. Huge win for Revis. This guy gets paid like a king year after year.... his best season has already happened. Oh well, it's good theater at this point.

The Jets organization lost out on the best CB in the NFL this along with drafting history here and everything else the Jets do wrong thoroughly sucks.

You don't lose if you're not playing.  Revis called the Jets.  Not the other way around.

The Jets blew another opportunity to make this team better instead we draft Gholstons Hills and DuCasses 

To that end, yes.  I thought it was about Revis to the Pats.

Having said that, we don't even know if the Jets wanted in on Revis.

Revis's camp contacted them, not the other way around.  Maybe Manish's report was correct that Revis's camp basically said he's going to the Pats right off the bat.

Considering Mehta is basically on Revis' payroll, with all the leaked quotes and sh*t, this isn't a surprise that they would tell him.

Archived