So, Revis is a Patriot...

ZachEY

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She knows her sh*t. Moreso than most of the clowns here, and she barely pays attention to it. LOL

My fiance is a Giants fan.  And, by Giants fan, I mean, her father and brother are Giants fans, and she's heard of Eli Manning.

Patriots pull off a blockbuster signing of the best CB in past decade. Jets announce it has comes to terms with RT Breno Giacomini #nyj

It must suck to hate your audience this much.  Might be time for a new job.

If that idiot could do anything else besides write for a monkey poo show like the daily, he would. He does what he does, cause he has no alternative. F that guy. 

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN 3m

Jets GM John Idzik was not part of the discussions with the Darrelle Revis camp about reunion, per source.He was not interested. #nyj

Pretty much what I was saying...

Yeah, that makes it much better, we need a CB, our second best player ever takes a one year deal for less than market value, I no longer feel like I got my cock kicked

Jets GM John Idzik was not part of the discussions with the Darrelle Revis camp about reunion, per source.He was not interested. #nyj

Pretty much what I was saying...

This is the part I don't get.  Forget Woody or Rex, since Idzik is the guy everyone wants to gang up on for this.  The question is simple really, what possible reason in the world did Idzik have for feeling ANY different about Revis at all than the 30 other NFL GMs who could have potentially gone after him (excluding, of course, the Bucs GM)?

The answer is that there is absolutely none whatsoever.

They've proven time and time again they can plug in anyone and be somewhat successful. It really doesn't matter.

Successful at winning regular season games, but they aren't good enough to win the SB. Honestly, is this Patriots team better than last years? I don't think so. Amendola and Edelman are no Moss and Welker, but the Patriots are worse off without them. I see Denver as head and shoulders better than New England.

Archived