Jets (will maybe, someday) sign Brandon Pettigrew. Or not.

Favorite_Toon

i would love the rage levels tomorrow if schaub is let go and jets don't make an offer and manish posts a pic of pettigrew and idzik signing karoke at a bar in the village

If that pic showed up, you can bet you'll see a video of me there jumping in on their duet of "Born to Run"

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will RJF be there as well?

real jet fan?

If that pic showed up, you can bet you'll see a video of me there jumping in on their duet of "Born to Run"

nice. i would've also accepted "she works hard for the money"

Pettigrew? Yawn.

Whats up with the MJD rumors? 

Any pass rushers coming for a visit? CBs? JEEZ LOUISE DO SOMETHING!!!!

MJD has gotten fat and slow.  No thanks.  Right now, Chris Ivory is a better back.  Agree on CB's and wouldn't mind taking a run at a decent pass rusher.  Jared Allen still around?

MJD has gotten fat and slow.  No thanks.  Right now, Chris Ivory is a better back.  Agree on CB's and wouldn't mind taking a run at a decent pass rusher.  Jared Allen still around?

ivory can't catch herpes on spring break with michael vick

I'm sure he's no worse of a blocker than we've had at TE in years.

Becht is probably the last TE we had that was a decent blocker.  Unfortunately he caught as well as someone born with no fingers.

Maybe playing in Detroit depressed him?

He wants to be an every down back and had a seizure when Tennessee signed shonn Greene last year and expects to be paid like it

Chris Johnson would get a lot of carries here and with Ivorys injury history could very well be the every down back. I like Ivory but we need a 1-2 punch at RB.

Is this supposed to be an argument or an agreement with my post? Maybe I didn't do a good job being clear but I wholeheartedly agree with what you're saying.

Oh. It read like you thought signing Pettigrew (on top of re-signing Cumberland) meant we would therefore necessarily stay away from the position in the draft or early in the draft.

You know as someone who is actually gay all this homophobia is off-putting.

Not sure sarcasm and tongue in cheek comments display well over the internet, but I'm pretty sure RJF and myself are about as anti-homophobic as a heterosexual man can get. Sometimes it's just too easy to poke fun at those who are so conservative in their viewpoints in 2014 that it's hard to stop myself.  Coming across as homophobic was certainly the least of my intentions.

Not sure sarcasm and tongue in cheek comments display well over the internet, but I'm pretty sure RJF and myself are about as anti-homophobic as a heterosexual man can get. Sometimes it's just too easy to poke fun at those who are so conservative in their viewpoints in 2014 that it's hard to stop myself. Coming across as homophobic was certainly the least of my intentions.

I'm just screwing around. Like you said tongue in cheek doesn't come across well on the Internet.

Not sure sarcasm and tongue in cheek comments display well over the internet, but I'm pretty sure RJF and myself are about as anti-homophobic as a heterosexual man can get. Sometimes it's just too easy to poke fun at those who are so conservative in their viewpoints in 2014 that it's hard to stop myself. Coming across as homophobic was certainly the least of my intentions.

That's all fine and well, but why do you hate gays?

Not sure sarcasm and tongue in cheek comments display well over the internet, but I'm pretty sure RJF and myself are about as anti-homophobic as a heterosexual man can get. Sometimes it's just too easy to poke fun at those who are so conservative in their viewpoints in 2014 that it's hard to stop myself.  Coming across as homophobic was certainly the least of my intentions.

Ugh. You two should get a room already.

if signing Pettigrew allows the Jets to avoid adding Eric Ebron to the list of first round TE busts then its a great signing. I like EBron by the way. It's just that all jets TEs in the first round bust.

#science

Am I doing it right?

Archived