• Last Reply

Ras-I Dowling

Ellis Lankster

Dee Milliner

Johny Patrick

Lowell Rose

Darren Walls

Kyle Wilson

Outside of maybe drafting another do we really need anymore? Maybe Idzik told Rex you have 2 #1 draft picks make it work.

The Jets are much better at CB then this clowns are making it seem.

Rex loves CBs. Quality man cover guys allows him to get creative in getting after the QB. Milliner looked like a #1 type at the end of last year, but he needs a quality starter on the other side. You need solid depth at the position, too, in case of injury. Also, with Revis and Cromartie off the books, it's a position where they really don't have a lot of money tied up. They can afford to get a starter in FA.

Rex has our whole fan base bamboozeled into thinking we need 3 pro bowl CBs to win.

Meanwhile other teams will continue to throw all over our terrible Safeties and our LBs horrible coverage abilities.

A good Safety could bring it all together. But Rex is obsessed with CBs.

Rex has our whole fan base bamboozeled into thinking we need 3 pro bowl CBs to win.

Meanwhile other teams will continue to throw all over our terrible Safeties and our LBs horrible coverage abilities.

A good Safety could bring it all together. But Rex is obsessed with CBs.

Agree first it was LaRon Landry now DaWan Landry JAGS we need a ball hawk good cover hard hitting Safety that would cure all and make the CBs look like Pro-Bowl caliber.

Ras-I Dowling

Ellis Lankster

Dee Milliner

Johny Patrick

Lowell Rose

Darren Walls

Kyle Wilson

Outside of maybe drafting another do we really need anymore? Maybe Idzik told Rex you have 2 #1 draft picks make it work.

Walls has not re-signed. Still a FA. Hope Jets sign him back.

yup, IMHO that was a 'hint' at what was coming in way we approached FA CBs

Why even bring DRC in for a visit then? For him to fly out here, the Jets had to be offering a MINIMUM of $7/mil a year, and DRC's camp hoping to move them up off that #.

DRC came here with the belief that they could get a deal done near the $ he'd like. And he's been meeting with them last night and today.... Curious.

Why even bring DRC in for a visit then? For him to fly out here, the Jets had to be offering a MINIMUM of $7/mil a year, and DRC's camp hoping to move them up off that #.

DRC came here with the belief that they could get a deal done near the $ he'd like. And he's been meeting with them last night and today.... Curious.

Fact he hasnt signed yet means Idzik will get him for Day 2 or 3 prices IMHO.

I dont mind getting a Vet at Cap friendly price.. Business 101. Idzik never planned on paying Day 1 money to any CB including DRC. Again, thats just my opinion. :)

Ras-I Dowling

Ellis Lankster

Dee Milliner

Johny Patrick

Lowell Rose

Darren Walls

Kyle Wilson

With only Milliner having marginal coverage skills. Wilson - as I have said for years - is a bust. Cannot turn his head to find the ball and has never been able to. The rest are chaff, pure special team guys and marginal hangers on. Jets are in deep sh*t in their secondary and continue to watch DB after DB sign ELSEWHERE. Top pick in the draft? CB. Second round? CB.

You might want to sit down for this, there is a still a possibility of signing a FA or drafting a CB or even a possible trade.

Did you know that we have 3 quarterbacks on the roster right now? One is a second rounder and the other is a ******* FIRST ROUNDER. Do we really need another one?

Did you know that we have 3 quarterbacks on the roster right now? One is a second rounder and the other is a ******* FIRST ROUNDER. Do we really need another one?

Bottom line NO restructure Sanchez end of story either keep Simms or draft a rookie.

We have Aaron Berry as well. If he can finally stay healthy he could thrive in this d.

I don't see Berry on the roster.

Dowling was a second rounder. He has skills just has to stay on field.

Dowling was drafted - and released by the Patriots, I believe - and who knows DB's better than Belichick? Not many, so if he cut Dowling, old Ras-I better find his way to his next line of work.

Archived