All things DRC (merged Eleventy Quintillion times)

Why is DRC still available this late in the game? Other teams passed but yet hes gonna be a Hall of Fame CB for the Jets.

Because contrary to popular opinion, not all the top free agents get signed in the first 5 days of free agency. These are big decisions free agents are making. DRC is making 2 or more visits after us. Teams out there need corners. I imagine he wants to find the best landing spot.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad state of affairs when all the better CBs have been signed and the Jets are courting DRC and will probably overpay Idzikbaum watch and see.

if DRC was ranked as high as 6th and hes still 27 years old what makes you thin 1-5 are so much better ?>

DRC had one good year, but I think his Super Bowl performance speaks volumes

and teams think he may be overmatched against great receivers in big games,

I think he will regret not taking that ridiculous contract offer he got

in Denver, granted the Broncos D sucked, and I haven't watched DRC enough

to know if he was part of the problem, but if he was truely a 9 -10 million

dollar CB, he would already have another deal. Maybe ID wants to roll over

cap for a championship run next year, we seem to have a lot of money to spend

and no one to spend it on. Maybe some guys will get released and we pounce,

or we need it for next year.

I find it amazing that there has been Zero amount of news leaks on this meeting.

Hundreds of sports reporters and bloggers out there and no one has heard anything on whether DRC is in the building, at the Giants facility or left for home!!

I have a feeling he's still at Florham Park and they are working out the terms of an agreement. Must be a tricky contract to work out.

You have questions about keeping DRC committed throughout the contract while protecting the Jets in the future while also agreeing on a fair market value for his services.

Idzik's first big test since the other FA's(minus Decker) didn't even make it to the building.

I find it amazing that there has been Zero amount of news leaks on this meeting.

Hundreds of sports reporters and bloggers out there and no one has heard anything on whether DRC is in the building, at the Giants facility or left for home!!

I have a feeling he's still at Florham Park and they are working out the terms of an agreement. Must be a tricky contract to work out.

You have questions about keeping DRC committed throughout the contract while protecting the Jets in the future while also agreeing on a fair market value for his services.

Idzik's first big test since the other FA's(minus Decker) didn't even make it to the building.

According to the tweets above they didn't meet until like 4 PM today.  I'm sure they are still meeting, or at dinner now

According to the tweets above they didn't meet until like 4 PM today.  I'm sure they are still meeting, or at dinner now

Ok... that makes a little more sense then.

Rex can afford to miss a meal....

Order out and get a contract done.

"General Tso and a $7 mil. contract to go please?"

Albert Breer - Aqib Talib's 6-year deal with Denver is more like a 3-year, $27 million deal. More reasonable than advertised. $18M thru 2. $12M in Year 1.
4:18 PM - 13 Mar 2014

So if we front load a deal, but arrange it so he'll see more of the contract than Talib will in Denver it might get the deal done, might as well with the cap space we have this year

No way in hell Woody springs for the Generals more like end of the day 50% off gas station sushi pack.

The fortune cookie will read...."Sign the contract Biatch"

Archived