All things DRC (merged Eleventy Quintillion times)

Int. CONFERENCE ROOM in Florham Park. DOMINIQUE RODGERS-CROMARTIE and his AGENT are discussing a contract proposal from the New York Jets.

AGENT: My advice? Take it. You like the coach, you like the front office, and the money is right in line with the CB market this offseason. Plus you've got a chance to make plenty of bonuses--which, considering how well this system fits your talents, should be a given.

DOMINIQUE RODGERS-CROMARTIE [distantly]: Yeah, I guess.

AGENT: What's wrong?

DOMINIQUE RODGERS-CROMARTIE: It's just...

AGENT: What? If you're having reservations, you should tell me. Whatever it is, we'll work it out.

DOMINIQUE RODGERS-CROMARTIE: No, everything seems ok, it's just...

AGENT: [nods expectantly]

DOMINIQUE RODGERS-CROMARTIE: Have they shown the necessary sense of urgency?

I TOLD YOU GUYS

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why give him an extension when you weren't going to give him any quality players to coach?  The team has holes to fill.  Spend some money and sign some free agents.  Draft players.  Add competition to the roster.  Make players fight for positions.  Can't do that if there are open holes on the roster.

If we've learned anything in the last 100 hours, it's that it's already not Rex's fault if we miss the playoffs again this season.

Glad we're on the same page. Rex can't force Idzik to make the upgrades that are required. Rex remains a top 5 coach and is off the hook for next season.

If we've learned anything in the last 100 hours, it's that it's already not Rex's fault if we miss the playoffs again this season.

Agreed.  I like the Decker signing.  I understand going with Giacomini as opposed to Howard, but can we please add a CB or another WR?  Time to spend a little more of the cap that we have.  Just has to be a little bit to fill some holes!

Agreed.  I like the Decker signing.  I understand going with Giacomini as opposed to Howard, but can we please add a CB or another WR?  Time to spend a little more of the cap that we have.  Just has to be a little bit to fill some holes!

If only we had a real football guy like Rex in charge of football operations

Add this to the growing list!

James Jones is about all that is left.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 28m

Neither team nor player's agent will confirm, but Broncos are expected to sign former Steelers WR Emmauel Sanders, per league sources.

Add this to the growing list!

James Jones is about all that is left.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 28m

Neither team nor player's agent will confirm, but Broncos are expected to sign former Steelers WR Emmauel Sanders, per league sources.

unreal, this is a living nightmare

unreal, this is a living nightmare

Need to get Jones signed.  The only real legitimate option left at WR that we can bring in to help Geno (or whoever else is going to be our QB next season).  Spend a little money John!

Archived