This board

Jetfanincanada

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, this place is pretty much shot anyway. The "cool girls" who won't let anyone else in have this place pretty bad. It's OK for the cool girls to attack anyone and everyone that they disagree with, or states an opinion that differs from theirs.

Then the sentiment is, hey, the new guy put his opinion in too many places.....

Meanwhile, it was OK to have 9 out of 10 threads being how bad Sanchez sux, because the cool girls said that was OK.

The threat to ban is not really surprising, it seems as though that is what this place wants to be.

Well this couldn't be more wrong.  The cool girls aren't the ones you are mad at.  But keep going about things the way you are going about them.  It seems to be working well.

Well this couldn't be more wrong. The cool girls aren't the ones you are mad at. But keep going about things the way you are going about them. It seems to be working well.

For the record, I'm not mad at anyone.

Just out of curiosity though, when was the last time a "new" poster was allowed "in"?

Just out of curiosity though, when was the last time a "new" poster was allowed "in"?

The truth is, I've been here for almost six years now and I still don't know if I'm "in". Some posters I can kid with and exchange discourse, some, not so much. I don't think it's as cut and dried as "in" or "out".

You've definitely got this all wrong.  There's no people who trash each other more on this board than the ones who have been here longest.  There are plenty of posters on this board who I've been posting with for years (both here and elsewhere) and yet have hardly ever agreed with on a single damn concept and we've torn each other apart in the process, but that's just part of how it goes sometimes.  You either accept that and roll with it, or just concede that maybe you just don't like it here.  There's plenty of posters around here who avoid getting themselves into the midst of the more, let's call them "aggressive" arguments, but you cannot seriously expect to be argumentative and critical of not only others' opinions, but the posters themselves, but then wonder why you're catching crap in return.

We were all "new" at some point, but you either take it a little slow at first and wait until you get to know people around here before really getting into it with them, or you jump right into it and have to accept the fact that nobody is going to take it easy on you just because you're the new guy.  With a few exceptions, how you act is going to 100% dictate how people respond to you.  For as much as you think you're being ganged up on or whatever it is you think, just stop and take a second to look at how much this supposed "in" crowd takes every opportunity they have to crap on one another.  It's the way this place works, not sure what else to tell you.  Even the freakin' board owner is mocked relentlessly, which should tell you all you need to know.

That guys a ******* clown.

Thank god all the cool girls leave us mods alone.

Them and their damn cooties, too.

You want to post here- my advice have thick skin and have  a sense of humor- only a game- lots  more mportant things like family to really worry about.

Buncha friggin' whiners! 

The truth is, I've been here for almost six years now and I still don't know if I'm "in". Some posters I can kid with and exchange discourse, some, not so much. I don't think it's as cut and dried as "in" or "out".

Yeah, I am over simplifying, and honestly, I have no desire to be "in" The reality is that there are some really cool posters here, and there are a lot of complete a$$ hats here as well. It's probably not for me, and I sense that everyone would be happier if I were gone, as I don't just go along with the cool kids in class. 

Yeah, I am over simplifying, and honestly, I have no desire to be "in" The reality is that there are some really cool posters here, and there are a lot of complete a$$ hats here as well. It's probably not for me, and I sense that everyone would be happier if I were gone, as I don't just go along with the cool kids in class. 

Am I one of the kewl kids?

You should do what ILL NOSTRO, does, he puts all new posters, all posters he disagree's  with, all posters that don't kiss his butt, on ignore.

This leaves him with family members and about 4 other posters who circle jerk each other all day, thus allowing himself to believe he has some self worth.

Remember,

Geno Sucks

Rex Ryan couldn't coach a womans softball team

Go big Red

UCLA and Wisconsin will meat in the final, with UCLA your national champ.

Good to see you back.  I guess once we started banning all your fake accounts you had no choice but to use this account again.  :)

I just checked the list.  You are not on it.

Remember it is like your credit report, you can check one time per year at no charge.

You've definitely got this all wrong.  There's no people who trash each other more on this board than the ones who have been here longest.  There are plenty of posters on this board who I've been posting with for years (both here and elsewhere) and yet have hardly ever agreed with on a single damn concept and we've torn each other apart in the process, but that's just part of how it goes sometimes.  You either accept that and roll with it, or just concede that maybe you just don't like it here.  There's plenty of posters around here who avoid getting themselves into the midst of the more, let's call them "aggressive" arguments, but you cannot seriously expect to be argumentative and critical of not only others' opinions, but the posters themselves, but then wonder why you're catching crap in return.

We were all "new" at some point, but you either take it a little slow at first and wait until you get to know people around here before really getting into it with them, or you jump right into it and have to accept the fact that nobody is going to take it easy on you just because you're the new guy.  With a few exceptions, how you act is going to 100% dictate how people respond to you.  For as much as you think you're being ganged up on or whatever it is you think, just stop and take a second to look at how much this supposed "in" crowd takes every opportunity they have to crap on one another.  It's the way this place works, not sure what else to tell you.  Even the freakin' board owner is mocked relentlessly, which should tell you all you need to know.

Thats all cool, and I completely respect that most of the posters have been here a while and know each other. And as much as people want to make this thread about me claiming posters are mean, it's really just an observation that many of the regulars here come off as their opinions are fact, and anyone who does not agree with them is wrong and dumb, and they are quite aggressive about it as well. I could give two sh%ts about it, as it's no skin off my back, but I do think its hysterical. 

You have clowns talking about how busy they are, yet have time to find a damn .gif file for every phrase known to man, and then give themselves a reach around for it.

Also, there is a huge difference in the way the mocking goes with the cool kids vs. the "newbies". I am all about busting balls, that is my way about 95% of my life, but there is a difference in busting balls and attacking others, and I am quite sure I can identify one vs. the other.

Ironically other than a few a$$ hats, most of the opinions I have formed are not even based on individuals going after me, because other than the Revis thing, I have been pretty much switzerland, but rather the attacks towards others. 

I am new here, and am not long for this place (don't everyone cry at once), I will check out some other Jets boards and see if they are any better, maybe not.

I hate that guy.

It most definitely is, this is why so many here have led the Jets to such great success. Congrats to all those great contributors.

I've noticed that when I wear flipflops, the Jets lose.  But if I'm wearing any type of shoe that covers my feet, we win.

Thats all cool, and I completely respect that most of the posters have been here a while and know each other. And as much as people want to make this thread about me claiming posters are mean, it's really just an observation that many of the regulars here come off as their opinions are fact, and anyone who does not agree with them is wrong and dumb, and they are quite aggressive about it as well. I could give two sh%ts about it, as it's no skin off my back, but I do think its hysterical. 

You have clowns talking about how busy they are, yet have time to find a damn .gif file for every phrase known to man, and then give themselves a reach around for it.

Also, there is a huge difference in the way the mocking goes with the cool kids vs. the "newbies". I am all about busting balls, that is my way about 95% of my life, but there is a difference in busting balls and attacking others, and I am quite sure I can identify one vs. the other.

Ironically other than a few a$$ hats, most of the opinions I have formed are not even based on individuals going after me, because other than the Revis thing, I have been pretty much switzerland, but rather the attacks towards others. 

I am new here, and am not long for this place (don't everyone cry at once), I will check out some other Jets boards and see if they are any better, maybe not.

its cool man,, this is best board cause folks are passionate,, u meet anyone who u perceive as 'against' and I guarantee they'd buy u a beer and shake your hand.. u know why, ,cause thru all the bullsh*t and opinions x or y, we all have one f'in thing in common,,we BLEED GREEN and love our team and high five each other when Jets score a TD

other boards,,well let me let u in on a secret,,JN is founded by folks who left those other places cause differing opinion wasnt slammed like here by some, but on those sites you were banned..

I'm surprised didnt name this site Jet-Australia-Nation ;)

it's really just an observation that many of the regulars here come off as their opinions are fact, and anyone who does not agree with them is wrong and dumb, and they are quite aggressive about it as well.

That's because they are facts, or as close as possible. Those of us with a high enough post count and reputation are clearly experts in our field who have spent countless hours honing our craft. Pay your dues noob and one day you will be recruited by NFL franchises for expert opinions too

That's because they are facts, or as close as possible. Those of us with a high enough post count and reputation are clearly experts in our field who have spent countless hours honing our craft. Pay your dues noob and one day you will be recruited by NFL franchises for expert opinions too

BWAHAHA, this is funny! Respect!

its cool man,, this is best board cause folks are passionate,, u meet anyone who u perceive as 'against' and I guarantee they'd buy u a beer and shake your hand.. u know why, ,cause thru all the bullsh*t and opinions x or y, we all have one f'in thing in common,,we BLEED GREEN and love our team and high five each other when Jets score a TD

other boards,,well let me let u in on a secret,,JN is founded by folks who left those other places cause differing opinion wasnt slammed like here by some, but on those sites you were banned..

I'm surprised didnt name this site Jet-Australia-Nation ;)

Yeah, I don't think anyone would waste their time on a Jets message board if they were not passionate. My kid laughs all the time and tells his friends if you cut my daddy's arm that green drips out instead of red.

Archived