This board

Jetfanincanada

Yeah, I don't think anyone would waste their time on a Jets message board if they were not passionate. My kid laughs all the time and tells his friends if you cut my daddy's arm that green drips out instead of red.

well then that means u belong here my friend,,take everything said with a grain of salt ;)

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I don't think so, but it's all good in da hood my friend, all good in da hood. And go Jets!

Up to you, but leaving cause of dissent is rare here, ,most just shake it off and have a blast.. thats why they have horse races, everyone has a different opinion :)

Yeah, I am over simplifying, and honestly, I have no desire to be "in" The reality is that there are some really cool posters here, and there are a lot of complete a$$ hats here as well. It's probably not for me, and I sense that everyone would be happier if I were gone, as I don't just go along with the cool kids in class.

I'd be happier if you cried about your life in your private time instead of on a public forum, nobody cares. If your feelings are hurt because you don't feel loved then leave, or grow a sack and deal with it.

I'd be happier if you cried about your life in your private time instead of on a public forum, nobody cares. If your feeling are hurt because you don't feel loved then leave, or grow a sack and deal with it.

LOL, you mean this is not the board for Jets fans where Jets fans emotionally support each other? Crap, I really am on the wrong board, that is exactly what I was looking for. Anyone have a link for that site?

Ball placed on Tee.

LOL, you mean this is not the board for Jets fans where Jets fans emotionally support each other? Crap, I really am on the wrong board, that is exactly what I was looking for. Anyone have a link for that site?

Ball placed on Tee.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/premenstrualsyndrome.html

;) I keed, I keed

687777-triumph_super.jpg

This place is awesome.  

Except faba, with all the naked, bendover, pre-wiping selfies he sends to the mods from his toilet.  Homeboy has serious issues.

It gets lonely down in my basement -I need some love

Thats all cool, and I completely respect that most of the posters have been here a while and know each other. And as much as people want to make this thread about me claiming posters are mean, it's really just an observation that many of the regulars here come off as their opinions are fact, and anyone who does not agree with them is wrong and dumb, and they are quite aggressive about it as well. I could give two sh%ts about it, as it's no skin off my back, but I do think its hysterical. 

You have clowns talking about how busy they are, yet have time to find a damn .gif file for every phrase known to man, and then give themselves a reach around for it.

Also, there is a huge difference in the way the mocking goes with the cool kids vs. the "newbies". I am all about busting balls, that is my way about 95% of my life, but there is a difference in busting balls and attacking others, and I am quite sure I can identify one vs. the other.

Ironically other than a few a$$ hats, most of the opinions I have formed are not even based on individuals going after me, because other than the Revis thing, I have been pretty much switzerland, but rather the attacks towards others. 

I am new here, and am not long for this place (don't everyone cry at once), I will check out some other Jets boards and see if they are any better, maybe not.

As far as the "opinions as facts" thing goes, there are plenty of new folks who do exactly the same, and older folks who have always been as easy going as possible with that stuff (I mean not me, but you know... some).  It has nothing to do with how long someone has been here and everything to do with the individual poster themselves.  With that kind of stuff, most posters are exactly the same in that regard from the day they get here until the day they leave.  Hell, at least a few of the newer posters who have been catching a lot of crap around here lately has been for that exact reason.

As far as the "opinions as facts" thing goes, there are plenty of new folks who do exactly the same, and older folks who have always been as easy going as possible with that stuff (I mean not me, but you know... some). It has nothing to do with how long someone has been here and everything to do with the individual poster themselves. With that kind of stuff, most posters are exactly the same in that regard from the day they get here until the day they leave. Hell, at least a few of the newer posters who have been catching a lot of crap around here lately has been for that exact reason.

Fair enough.

Maybe it's just my time of the month.

:)

Fair enough.

Maybe it's just my time of the month.

:)

There are two or three posters here who will bully a new poster. It's just part of the vetting process. The best move to get through it is to address the football-related part of their post and ignore the living sh*t out of the slander. Realize that they're douches and slide past.

Archived