Would you trade a 4th for D. Jackson?

Cmartin

Rather bring back his twin brother, who the Jets just cut to the cheers of many, Tone, for about 3 million.

BTW, depending how the draft goes, I wouldn't stunned if that happened.

I doubt it. I think the Jets CS and FO got tired of him overall. Unless he took like $2mil base n maybe another 2-3mil in incentives, I don't see Idzik budging on him. I can see a somewhat similar deal for Cro, who was never a locker room cancer and played with all he had.

I doubt it. I think the Jets CS and FO got tired of him overall. Unless he took like $2mil base n maybe another 2-3mil in incentives, I don't see Idzik budging on him. I can see a somewhat similar deal for Cro, who was never a locker room cancer and played with all he had.

Well I said 3 million.  your giving him more money then I was. 

Well I said 3 million.  your giving him more money then I was. 

Im always up for an incentive ridden contract. Im only giving him $2mil guaranteed. He's gonna have to earn the rest. Him pulling a hamstring and riding the bench for 6 wks certainly won't get him anything more than $2m.

It's not if we would trade a 4th for Jackson, but is he worth having in your locker room and paying. Holmes for a 5th rounder at first glance seemed great, now some people would look back at that deal and say the Steelers got the best out of that.  The 4th round pick is insignificant in that regard.

Maybe. The 5th did buy us a few comeback wins from Santonio. IIRC, he had a major role in comeback wins against Lions and Texans and had a PI call against Broncos to set up a GW td.

Maybe. The 5th did buy us a few comeback wins from Santonio. IIRC, he had a major role in comeback wins against Lions and Texans and had a PI call against Broncos to set up a GW td.

And lets not forget the cleveland overtime game. Holmes had his moments, but look at all the Antics with him as well. Disruption in the locker room, arguing with the team in the huddle in the last game against the dolphins, the drops he's had...especially this year. He wasn't what he was expectt to be. Never broke over 1,000 yards or 10 tds. He was the most talented wr but outside of hill was the most inconsistent wr on the team. Granted, he had his moments but he was never a week in week out threat ever. Braylon was more than Holmes.

And lets not forget the cleveland overtime game. Holmes had his moments, but look at all the Antics with him as well. Disruption in the locker room, arguing with the team in the huddle in the last game against the dolphins, the drops he's had...especially this year. He wasn't what he was expectt to be. Never broke over 1,000 yards or 10 tds. He was the most talented wr but outside of hill was the most inconsistent wr on the team. Granted, he had his moments but he was never a week in week out threat ever. Braylon was more than Holmes.

Its not fair to call Hill "inconsistent". Hill has consistently stunk ever since his debut game.