Manish needs his heart ripped out of his chest and fed to him...

Integrity28

This, and then get all butt hurt over it

You are too easy.

Does one become the authority on butthurt before or after starting a thread to appeal to the masses about how hurtful it is that people disagree with confidence when crapping on your idiotic point of view?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know me better than that. I think his sh*t is hilarious, the same way I love how Francessa trolls Jets fans. I just wanted to see who responded and how to some over-the-top Manish hating... and BOOM...

Well, there's this guy. The guy who called out all of JN as being a bunch of dicks, but I start a thread about something we should all universally be able to agree on - Manish is a doosher - and what does he do? He comes in here and tries to troll me. Nothing about his post is football or topic related.

If I choose to engage this no-scrote fag, he'd end up tucking tail and going to fetch mods to try and get me banned.

I don't follow him actually. I just figured given how this week has gone, that Manish fodder would be a good nudge off the cliff for a certain subset of morons here at JN. Let's call it hypothesis confirmed. :)

Bingo.

You're not helping.

Yeah, and you bitch about everyone whining. You and ill nostril should get a room.

Manish (to my knowledge) isn't a member of this site, he is a low-level beat writer who trolls our fans. The idea is that we'd all be united against him, but I knew a certain subset of posters here would fall all over themselves at the chance to feel validated by the scumbag who is actually exploiting their stupidity. Every single one of the jagoffs I expected to puff out their chests when reading Manish's crap, has. LOL

Anyone that has The Dude as his avatar and irritates you, is okay in my book.

Manish (to my knowledge) isn't a member of this site, he is a low-level beat writer who trolls our fans. The idea is that we'd all be united against him, but I knew a certain subset of posters here would fall all over themselves at the chance to feel validated by the scumbag who is actually exploiting their stupidity. Every single one of the jagoffs I expected to puff out their chests when reading Manish's crap, has. LOL

You're still not helping.

You're not helping.

Hey, sorry - I assumed after a week of letting it go, anything was game. I didn't know you guys were finally trying to get them to cut the crap. 

I'll stop now... before your PMbox is flooded with monostat.

Brother, it's all good. Take a deep breath. Everything will be okay.

Steve-Harvey-Crying-on-Show-During-Inter

I knew you would be all over that qoute.

It is the truth though...if you're looking at the roster as it is right now.  But its March and at this point the only thing that really matters is who's your Head Coach and who's your starting QB.  Idzik's got the HC part right, hopefully he hit on QB part too.  I'm cautiously optimistic.  Still plenty of time to give the kid more weapons, see what he can do with a full offseason, etc. so you know what you need to do in 2015 (the year they're really starting to make a run).

Oh yeah, Manish is a boob.

Like it or not you give Idzik the term of his contract to make it happen. I'm not impressed yet either but to bitch and whine or make proclamations one way or another is pointless.

et tu, Brute?

Where has he fallen short in your eyes?  I value your opinion.

Source on Jets GM John Idzik: "He'll get a pass on one fire... and he'll fire Rex after next season." #nyj

Jets source on how Rex Ryan feels about not signing Revis & now DRC? "Why do you ask a question you already know the answer to?" #nyj

Raiders sign Packers WR James Jones to a 3-year deal, per @AdamSchefter. Jets made it appear to Jones camp they were interested #nyj

Woody Johnson employees not named Idzik are not happy with Idzik. One just told me Idzik "operates on his own time & schedule. Unbelievable"

Jets had Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie in its building first. Let him out. Giants took advantage. Bottom line: John Idzik blew this one #nyj

Friend of Rex Ryan chimes in on news Jets couldn't land Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (or any legit CB in free agency): "Rex is pissed." #nyj

________

Apparently Manish has Rex's "friends" on speed dial. He suddenly has inside sources within the Jets organization again too... 100% fiction, we might as well get our updates from Dr. Seuss, at least his soul wasn't black with hate.

If Manish keeps quoting Rex's "friends", he just might get Rex fired.  I think he would like to see if he could get anyone fired.  But Idzik does not read the News, I am certain.

What player, or two,  that we missed on in FA would have really helped us that much this year?  It's not like James Jones, DRC/Davis, and Pettigrew would have suddenly made us a perennial contender.   We have seen past regimes sign so many aging players to bad contracts just because then get stuck in cap hell in 2 years because of it.   I think its at least somewhat refreshing that we have someone in charge with the balls to stick to his plan and not enter desperation panic mode after less than 1 week of FA because plan  A & B didn't work.

I'm not sure I see how what you wrote is a response to what I wrote there ggm, BUT, WTHBS, I agree with the part of it that I bolded up. I was talking about the stupidity in making Mehta the scapegoat for all of the failings of the NY Jets. It's just like these threads, if you don't like what is written or which way the conversation is heading then leave the thread, it's as simple as that. Same thing with the Daily News articles and writers. If you don't like Mehta or the other two who left for ESPN then don't follow them on Twitter or click on their papers for Jets news. 

Archived